Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Are you talking about World Economic Forum/Klaus Schwab Great Reset? As in one global superpower.

2 Likes

Did you consider pairing it up with Elixir? It could be an excellent stack for everyone who would like to remove traumas related to self-love and self-care. So basically for most of us.

3 Likes

Great idea. Thank you

2 Likes

I can only imagine how those two feeling-good kittens will be working in a beautiful synergy. Later on I would consider running LBfH along with CFW but that would be a much more challenging stack.

Well where should i start…i went as deeper as i can to test the subs efficiency without using my own intention to help or intervene on the matter at least consciously.

What happened :

• i normally fish for a type of shrimp in the sand, what happened was people that passed towars me started helping and giving me what they would catch, entire families bursting laugfing looking at me, people making conversation for what i was doing, girls checking me out and even went to the point on going all the way to cross in front of me in the sea so they knew i was watching.

• i have a friend of the family that i help and take care of her 2 kids when she needs, i know their father is a major drug dealer so to test the aura i decided to go with her so he can see the kids. What happened was he couldnt even look me in the eyes, he couldnt even be in my presence, he was very calm and gentle…even hugged the kids wich he never did.

• i have been having strange thoughts of past relationships that went wrong, bad things that i did to people in the past… also got less productive and more into beeing. I thought to myself if i was loosing my productivity mojo…but i think it was just an insecurity or hidden fear i have and didnt know about it.

• the feeling of in the moment the sub gives its almost similar to a master / adept sharing of consciousness, the only difference beeing the later works on your entire energy system and when you really stop thinking time slows down or how you perceive time changes. The sub is very powerfull.

• Got a situation where the father of my wife who has dementia and alzheimer threatned to beat one of my kids, i went there as a lion basically saying i am the father and if does that again i am going to beat the shit out of him, he was making his act of not listening but i went to scream in his ears like 4 times, he reacted and in the first second of me going to burst his nose and kicking him there was a force that told me to stop that wasnt worth it…when i stoped my wife grab her father and it was me that had to stop all this, she screamed like never before and said everything she wanted to say for years…she felt liberated. I didnt feel pity for him bcs he is a bad person, but this was the final decision for me to cut the ties with my wife parents, like i said to thr mother of my wife " you decided to take this shit of a man and marry him, i am marries with your daughter so i dont need to take any of your shit and crazy dramas", and i thought to myself how could i let myself and my kids around this madness?

• now everytime the mother of my wife talks about her dad i blantly tell her its her fault she has a shitty life, bcs she does everything her son wants ( my wifes dad), i dont have any feelings towards her manipulative speech, its like " its your life, its your bad choices, go fuck yourself very far away from me"

• i have a new neighbour and all of a sudden he is talking about the type of house i want, he bluntly told me he is going to help me and even said he can make me a jacuzzi. Is this a manifestation or what?

• i have been having some recon in the sense of emotions, i feel week, then i feel powerfull, then i feel needy, then i cant look ppl in the eyes but then its gone. Is this some type of healing?

• beeing stared by other males like we are measuring dicks its a new normal since i was on AM but right now its different, when i look them in the eyes they laugh or even go as far as saying something cool. Isnt this better or what? :ok_hand:

• i stoped drinking and in my mind i am polluting my temple, i knew this but with the subs this has integrated almost immediatly. Also some youtube videod manifested out of the blue in this same subject… everything that is not natural to nature im cutting it out. Self love also means eating right, thinking right and sleeping right :pray::pray::pray:

I feel more nostalgic and less productive, although im in vacation i spend some time thinking about my life.

20 Likes

Since starting LBFH, idk why, but I seem to be getting a lot more selfish and focus on what is important for me. LBFH seems to act as a booster for my Khan custom. @enigma12

The more I am on it the more I realise that if I don’t do those important things for me, I’ll end up at a place I don’t want to end up to. And I’ll be honest just the fear of going there can make me act pretty much extreme, sacrifices don’t seems scary anymore. I would literally do nothing but work on my project for the next 6 months if it increases the odds of succeeding, as I have no room for failure.

I’ve always been enjoying my alone time, reading, learning some stuff or whatever and I enjoy even more now than ever.

Depression is a thing of the past I am glad I can become more of who I was 2 years ago, but with a clearer goal as to what I want to reach and the steps I need to do.

Also exploring love is a lot less scary :wink:

17 Likes

I’m starting to think that Ascension + LBFH should be made a mandatory stack for all new sub users.

4 Likes

I really dislike that sentiment whenever anyone brings it up. Of a “Mandatory” sub/stack. Everyone’s situation is different.

6 Likes

That’s just an opinion. Meant to be taken lightly and not too seriously. :joy:

Might wanna phrase it as such then :wink:

1 Like

Answering to myself from my experience.
LB is to me like a (vaccine) shot of pure love and it is kind of instant, I feel happy with no reason.
LBfH is like an understanding or a realization about the essence of (self) love + urge to love myself + healing.

8 Likes

I have the same vibe here, I’m the opinion that LBFH is definitly an interesting sub to boost a stack and overall results.

Basically all the subs could be accelerated because all the internal changes that would happen but your subconscious don’t find comfortable could happen only because you love yourself :+1:

5 Likes

Beautiful described

2 Likes

LBfH is not the perfect sub for me as I thought before. It gives priority to my feelings that may be troublesome in society oriented to rationality and to our lives built up in accordance with that.
It makes me feel negativity towards people from time to time. This is a form of recon I suppose.
It also makes me a “yes man” and although it was great to go with that flow we need to stop and think when the situation requires that.

Of course, it’s a great program despite of what I wrote. The amount of inner healing and the capacity to transmute negativity (both-external and internal) into positivity automatically and fast is incredible.

3 Likes

Some of those may have been short-term developments that you had not yet had time to integrate.

3 Likes

Yes, I think so. Usually the “negative” effects get reforged into the positive with time. It looks to me like a part of the healing process LBfH offered me. On the other hand, my progress on LBfH has also brought to my awareness that some of the “dark elements” of my psyche are useful on certain levels of development and it may be more “useful” to keep them there till I’ve developed to a higher level. I’m not sure what to make of it yet, it’s too fresh a discovery to me and I may be totally wrong. What I’m sure about is LBfH tackles those “dark elements” and attempts to dissolve them utterly.

There’s still a part of me that is afraid of “the darkness” and I want to keep them bound - that part and the darkness - till there’s the fear no more. It’s irrational yet LBfH has helped me get attuned with my inner world so much that I trust the process of self-exploration a lot which doesn’t mean I’m not wrong. On the other hand, I couldn’t care less about being right or wrong in that case since the process of self-discovery is a never-ending “story”.

Edit:
I’ve pondered about that for a while and I’m not sure about my conclusion as of yet but it may be that LBfH dissolves your shadow and the shadow may be really useful if employed in the right way. I don’t know, I only intuit and it may be just a guessing game now.

6 Likes

This shadow work i also notice it in negative talk about people that did something wrong to me or just bad choices they made in life. The good part is knowing we dont have nothing to do about it and in doing so we are reflecting their misery upon ourselvs.

Loving one self first i am finding out it filters most of the garbage that surrounds us and we absorv it as our own.

One good example was things or people that would put me on edge, now they are like ghosts i dont care. Its not that i am absent of emotions or empathy, is knowing theyr life is miserable bcs of their own stupidity and i am better of focusing my energies on myself and the people who really love / care for me.

What i am finding is some kind of recon in my top of the head chakra, like a weight some times.

11 Likes

It’s wise to proceed as you are. Taking the time to learn yourself and to learn the process.

I think the subs present a direction and an outcome. Then the mind creates the means to follow that direction and to attain that outcome.

As our inner worlds, views, and understandings evolve and develop, so too will the means by which we reach towards ideals and archetypes represented within the subliminals. Thus, I think that as your own relationships to shadow and light evolve, the way that your mind processes the script of LBFH will evolve as well.

The Shadow is not evil; though some forms of evil can thrive under the cover of Shadow. The nighttime is not criminal, though some kinds of criminal can work more easily under the cover of night.

The Shadow itself is that which exists beyond the boundaries of ego and the acknowledged norms of the societal collective. It is the outlands, the hinterlands, and the wildernesses. Much that is good lives in and originates from those lands. As also does much that is dangerous and malevolent.

Just remember: danger and malevolence can live and thrive within the Light and the Public as well.

And also, the beautiful, nurturing moon; the companionship of the hunting pack; the vast, profound, starry expanses that lie beyond all that we have ‘known’ and ‘mastered’; all of these, too, live within Shadow.

4 Likes

I know what kind of shadow work you’re talking about and I must admit I went through it on Dragon Reborn. DR helped me resolve that neatly and swiftly.

Yes, I love that about LBfH a lot as well.

In my post, I was referring to those parts of us that are dark, cold, mysterious, foreboding, dangerous, and “twisted”. Those parts that we often consider our demons, wounds, or traumas. The things that didn’t kill us but made us stronger but are still the “silent memory” of fear, hate, pain, or even hell we’ve gone through. They’re our dark legacy, violent and savage power we cannot control utterly but we may try to rechannel it and reshape our identity and our world.

5 Likes

I saw it on Stark and Mogul really clearly. My second ride on those subs around one year later was just different, better so yes, as we evolve the way a certain sub affects us evolves as well. I will be going back to the subs I’ve run without much success in the past as I know that I’ve evolved and they will be affecting me in another way.

LBfH is a masterpiece and I’ll be going back to it for sure but as of now, there’s more urgent work that must be done. The best thing about LBfH - self-love - is all right in me and that’s the most precious thing I expected of LBfH. Naturally, its potential is way more than that but that’s not the direction I’ll be going right now.

4 Likes