Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I think some (myself included) forget that each stage is indeed its own standalone subliminal. And it’s even on the sales page.

3 Likes

The first two stages needs to be ran at least 2 cycles for someone who hasn’t ran Khan before.

A matter of opinion. One cycle is the minimum.

1 Like

Khan St1 zp is awesome I can attest that I am no more in my head as of before,now I consciously approach any woman I desire but most atimes most of them form they are busy at the moment.

8 Likes

Yeah i agree, 1 cycle is the minimum if you’re running it alone

Yooooo I should update on these numbers holy fuck have they improved :joy::joy: I can’t believe I had 5 at self value and sexual confidence :joy::joy:

8 Likes

About to go into my second cycle of st2 and decided to write an update. On the women side, I’m noticing more women trying to talk to me which triggers the hell out of my anxiety but it’s dropping with each woman and I feel much more confident, starting to approach more often and naturally, on the other hand I realized I’m not selling myself properly on dating sites which could be affecting the matches I get, also texting, I can’t really express myself the way I want through text. On the social and career front, I’m much more liked by others and respected but also I have completely lost interest in my career, I have no idea what I’ll do next but I’ll keep searching until I find something.

7 Likes

Is 2 loops still recommended on listening days, or is that overkill now?

1 Like

As far as I know that’s still the standard.

1 Like

Khan ST1+PCC is crazy
It’s kinda PURE value.
CRAZY status boost, even more than: PCC+GLM+The commander
I talk very less, I face challenges and then people start to get under my spell.
@SaintSovereign does Khan St1 have inherent scripts for socializing(NOT sexual and women, general taking action to put dominance on others, including men, I mean the daredevil part), not in a healing way. Cuz it does heal you in those parts, especially manifestation of things. I manifested some free things.
And brooo, the anxiety is kinda gone, it’s soooo ZEN.
Just 3 min, yesterday, I dunno if I wanna go to st2 Haha

7 Likes

Is there any value to adding ps to khan? I’m about to go into st3 but I’m still struggling in the women department, specially approaching and knowing what to say, although I can clearly see that they are attracted to me.

1 Like

Bro, take your time on Khan St1, growing as a man takes time and effort :muscle:

3 Likes

I added ST4
It’s a but intense, but bearable
Honestly I am afraid of listening again, I am on my 9th rest day, just 3 min if each😂

1 Like

Yeah I had similar issue and it helped quite a lot stacking Ps with Khan but then it’s gonna be too polarized

2 Likes

Part of my experience

3 Likes

Putting some tips here that I gave someone else since it might be useful:

In Khan, 1 of the objectives is:

• Use the power of the Khan to achieve wealth, improve your income and take relentless action towards your goals.

One thing that may help, that I suggest is that, you may not know what the pathway to your empire is just yet, but be more clear about your destination and Khan will relentlessly pull you there

What I mean by that is like,

Write down a specific wealth goal amount

For example: say you want to make $1,000,000/year.

It’s like setting a GPS destination for the wealth/empire building proponents of Khan, if that makes sense. Then you can take off rather fast because after all Khan is relentless in pushing you to towards your goals and taking action towards them.

If you write down something like “I make $1,000,000/year and am the leader of my empire, people work under me and I also have multiple romantic relationships with women, living the Khan life”

That’s just a cookie-cutter layout, but you get my idea, of having a sense of clarity in your direction for where Khan can take you if that makes sense lol, then read your goals everyday and keep running Khan, you’ll just be pushed towards it.

You don’t have to do this but I find that it helps, especially for the wealth part of Khan, just having a specific financial goal/income/amount whether that’s monthly or annually seems to speed things up. The manifestations start getting more specific/relevant to it.

SubClub subs are very personalized to the user so they have a strong emphasis on YOUR goals and having clear goals helps in manifesting.

I keep those goals, separate from my journal/what I journal.
The way I journal is writing down what I’m experiencing along the journey towards the goal.

None of this is crazy, it’s just basic manifesting 101 type of stuff.

Note: All of this can probably apply to subs like Emperor, Ascended Mogul, Stark, Ultimate Artist, RICH, etc. Just having a clearly defined destination and having the sub work with your subconscious mind in order to propel you there.

There is a lot of versatility to this probably, I don’t know.
I can only say what works for me lol

21 Likes

Apparently i’m the only one that can hardly see any changes on this sub.
Allright, it’s my first subliminal ever, i’m not taking massive actions or journaling so religiously but after running 2 cycles of ST1 and completing 1 of ST2 i’d have expected some awareness shift, some changes in my psycho-emotional world, but i feel like my old self.

Did anything happen at all?

I have to say that i am in a peculiar situation, and i would need a lot of healing. Actually my life generally improved , i expanded my social circles and i was able to attract a good job oportunity . But after listening to ST 1 and ST2 i’d have expected some renewed sense of confidence , masculinity, some resilience but my state of being seems the same. And despite being considered good looking my sexual life is non existent.
But i will trust the process and complete all the stages.

4 Likes

I gotta say after reading through the Rebirth ZP thread, you’ll want to add that to your Khan Journey. But it still might not be a walk in the cake park as healing isn’t always easy. Just remember it is always worth it.

3 Likes