Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

On Khan, I felt like I could take easily take over my uncle 9 figure real estate company.

It’s great for commanding leadership, persuasion, and knowing how to handle BIG DREAMS with unrelenting conviction in yourself and to do so calmly.

I liked the Khan wealth scripting a lot I just felt I was missing some foundational pieces and experiences to be truly responsible and execute on it.

11 Likes

This isn’t ZP but on one of the older versions of khan on st3 pre covid years a girl was at the bus terminal eying the fuck out of me and walking so slow. She wanted me to approach but I didn’t out of nervousness so I got on the bus. When I got home for the next few days I was massively depressed. Khan st3 was making me feel so much shame for not taking action. It was not a pleasant feeling at all. I also believe khan manifested her. The ioi she was giving was a 11/10 I’m sure I could have had her within 5 minutes of talking to her

7 Likes

@Grimm1390 I don’t understand why you are mentioning me in your comment though

1 Like

I relate to ur comment about shame of not taking action on khan

1 Like

21 days of Khan ST1 (Season 1 :wink:). I do realize the healing properties as I am starting to feel more goodwill towards the world. Something I became apprehensive of in the last few years. Now I feel those limitations removed and I can just progress to the next levels of confidence.

6 Likes

Is this not too much?
I taught about stacking the two but these are multi stage subs. Or have you been running subs for a long time?

1 Like

Yes i did and i had no problems. But i had hundreds of hours with Khan before q years ago. Dont know if that helped but imho just try it out.

1 Like

Anyone stacking Daredevil or True Social or PCC with Khan? Any reviews?

1 Like

Ask @Luther24
Go to PCC or Khan’s thread for Luther’s review of khan+pcc

1 Like

this belongs here:

6 Likes

Is someone else experiencing a reduce desire to be social on Khan?

I feel like Khan is making me want my goals more and more, applying a pressure on me to achieve it. Being social is not on the roadmap for my goals so this might explain it.

I did my social, I did so much partying from 19 to 25 that I feel a bit saturated now. When I was 19 I remember I went out twice a week up to 4-5 am for 7 months straigth just to get out of my comfort zone :joy:. I also did multiple day hotel party (the last one I tore my ACL). At 27 now my goals seems to appear more clearly and the social part is not on it. It will probably reappear when I achieve my goal.

9 Likes

That realization is VERY much promising on khan, since the usual idea about it is that it makes you social which could be detrimental for your goals.
Maybe they tweaked scripts a bit.
Anyways, realization is one thing, practice is another.
I would love to wait and see how it goes in practice.
Best of luck

2 Likes

Emperor time?

1 Like

Man idk, Khan is more than just social, I have a lot of masculinity scripting in it, there is a lot of inner growth happening right now :wink:

6 Likes

Haha you funny

1 Like

Why not emperor and khan together lol

1 Like

My man @GoldenTiger that’s part of the cyclical nature of life. In my late 20s as well and just emerged from a season of monk mode / complete focus on work with essentially no desire whatsoever to socialize. It inspired a 7+ month Emperor run and a tremendous growth in my career and financial situation, to the point now where I’m beyond satisfied in that area, and am now reigniting this strong urge to have fun, socialize, go out with girls, etc.

Just because non-social goals aren’t a priority right this moment doesn’t mean they won’t ever be again. Around 27 was when I personally felt a similar shift from partying and having fun, towards being a responsible and disciplined man who puts his career and purpose above all else. Now that I’ve achieved meaningful success in that area of life, I’m rediscovering a desire to have fun but in a more refined and mature way. I sense the same is happening for you too.

6 Likes

RECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

drop the loops

2 Likes

Might be man, but all other aspect of my life are top, I’m a god in bed, deepening relationships, motivation to work if high, my trading is progressing great. I feel like recon would hit broader than just going out and socializing.

@Ice I can relate to your post there is a huge contrast between my way of thinking when I was 23-24 and now. One of my mentor I met last winter (he is like 73 yrs old) told me that guys, usually between 25-30 go through huge changes in their financial lives to figure it out.

5 Likes

I will run Khan to close out 2022. Is the protocol still 1 month per stage?

I was an idiot and ran St4 yesterday to start things off. I will start running St1 after 48 hours has passed.

2 Likes