Limitless Khan squared

Haha, I’m still far from there but who knows the possibilities if I keep running wanted zp for a long period of time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t really been remembering my dreams lately but I remember this night’s own. I was communicating with my younger sister and she told me that if I spoke less, I’ll be well respected and that’s what I’m lacking in my personality. I asked her for advice and before she gave them to me, I woke up.
Meanwhile today was my listening day for Ascension, prior to listening, I couldn’t sleep but while listening to Ascension zp ultrasonic for the first time It helped me fell asleep and brought a certain level of calmness within ad I was experiencing a sort of turbulence

I’m getting better at reading women and their lies. My game is also getting better and this is my last week of my second cycle of my current stack and I’m contemplating if I’ll repeat this stack again, move to Khan stage 4 or move to Ql stage 1

Haven’t updated my journal in a while. I’ve been so busy but I’ve surely gotten a few results and I’ve come to the realization that Journaling helps so I’ll try keeping up and also with my other helpful lifestyles

4 Likes

Listened to Primal seduction Zp, Wantedzp and Ascension chamber when I woke and I couldn’t sleep again so I went through my journals and notes and did my devotion. I just constructed a bar i’d be using for pull up and I did a few pull ups this morning, for now I’m enjoying it. I later took a long walk this morning also and i think that helped with clearing my head and processing some thoughts.
There’s this pretty girl I met this Sunday when I and my friends went to chill out by a lake, she came with my friend. We were playing a card game which i and her were both paired together and for some reason our own card had interesting questions that were too good for coincidence. One of the questions even required us to hug for 10 seconds. I got her snap and we are currently chatting there and fixed a date on weekend. I’m not so good at texting but she loves texting and I’m so into her which I don’t like. It means she might have the upper hand on me but she doesn’t know.
Meanwhile I’ve been flirting with a few girls on my dm but nothing solid for now.
Update she’s snubbing my messages and replying slowly. I’m thinking of forgetting abput her till d date and taking her less seriously before I get sucked into a whirlpool of emotions

2 Likes

Last night I was flirting with three girls and one even sent me her nude video. She has very beautiful titties.
Meanwhile I woke up with an inner rage and I’ve also realised that for me to be consistent with my daily practices, It has to be the first thing I do when I wake up. Instead of checking my messages.
I have a lot to do today but I’m happy I’m on the right track. Already exercised and also meditated. When I woke up, I was so horny thanks to Wanted and Ps. Ps is really working for me. I can attest the fact. And I don’t regret, I fact I’m so glad I went for Ps. Same with when I tried Khan. In fact all the subs I’ve tried have worked for me except Khan thats very slow in results and Lovebomb that always gives me so much recon without results
Meanwhilr Ascension chamber has been accelerating the results of my daily practice(gratitude) I’ve been getting lots of goodies since I started the gratitude practice and they are coming fast.

3 Likes

Sooo you did drop Khan?

I’m still listening g to Khan. I’m currently planning my Khan/Wanted custom

1 Like

I’m getting bored of women. Today’s I listened to Khan st.4 zp and fell asleep afterwards. Slow day and I experienced recon today but it was mild.

The way that ps works is that it doesn’t make you a master in using pickup lines or all those shit. Rather it makes you a primal male, a natural in the sense that everything you do is seductive. The way you act, the subtle signs you give, you becomea a master of the game. Its like telling a actor to recite lines compared to when an actor is acting the lines

1 Like

I’ve Finally designed my custom and is currently in the process of being licensed. The modules i selected are mostly just to enhance the results i want in Khan st4 and Wanted. I already have 6months listening experience on Wanted

DEUS
Emotions Unfettered
Gratitude Embodiment
Alexander’s Play
Mountain Breaker
Eye of the Storm
Carpe Diem Ascended
Index Gate
Sultan
Jupiter
Gorgeous Manifestor
Temptation
Entranced
WANTED Core
Khan ST4 Core
Pragya
Secrets of Akasha Wealth
Natural Winner

I forgot to add *Fenrir

1 Like

What do you guys think?

Considering that you’re getting bored of women, I would run Ascension Chamber before designing a custom to attract to more women. Maybe you would feel more satisfied growing in a new area that also involves being attractive to women for different purposes than what you’re experiencing right now.

I’m already listening to Ascension chamber listened yesterday. Why I get bored is that I always feel that I’d rather be doing something useful with my life than trying to seduce ladies that play hard to get

1 Like

Today I built my custom and I’m awaiting for it to arrive. Meanwhile I listened to Wanted and Ps today and I notice the normal stares and people trying to cozy up to me. Meanwhile I was passing through recon today and my countenance was so dull and I just did my best to maintain a positive energy and the rest of my day in the clinic went smoothly. I’m still feeling less inclined to approach girls or game them and after last night’s rejection from a girl that I’m attracted to, I don’t feel like going for the chase anymore

It has also come to my notice that sometimes I am ungrateful and I’ve decided to take my time and incorporate gratitude as a lifestyle, hence the module gratitude Embodiment.

Thanks for your feedback

Today’s my second day of washout and I still await my custom. Meanwhile last night, while having sex last night, I wanted to go for the second round but she wasn’t having it and she was saying she’s tired. At first I decided to ignore her and sleep but then I thought about it and said, lemme push further and maybe that’s what she wants me to do. So I kept on trying to make her have sex again, I tried different strategies till she accepted and I fucked her. Later on in the night I noticed she was coming closer probably anticipating a third round. This taught me a vital lesson, sometimes women want to see how much you want this and if you persist, she’ll surely succumb, they dont want it to appear that they are so easy. I used this as a reference to a girl that’s been coming to my house but refused to have sex with me even though it’s obvious that she’s attracted to me. She doesn’t want to appear cheap, she just wants me to have the impression that she’s hard to get

5 Likes

Today’s my 3rd day of washout.
I’ve had some rejections lately and because of that I can feel my old patterns wanting to creep in. Today I’ve caught my self multiple times wanting to feel bad or having low self esteem that I’m not good enough or I don’t deserve whatever it is I want to experience. Might possibly be recon. I’m also feeling demotivated. This is one of the reasons I picked Carpe Diem Ascended, Eye of the Storm and Emotions Unfettered for days like this when I’m feeling low or down to go on my task without letting it stop me. Cos I know my custom might be a bit dense due to Khan and someday I might need an extra push…

I’ve also stopped texting any of the girls I’m chatting with foe the mean time. I’m just feeling like I want to be left alone this past few days.

2 Likes