Limitless Khan squared

I’ve been contemplating on creating a journal. But its high time I try it and see how it works. It might also improve my writing skills.
This is my 4th month listening to subs. I initially started with Emperor, R.I.C.H and libertine. The results from libertine made me to keep listening and see how it goes. I changed my stack on the October 19th and added Limit destroyer and mind’s eye while running other ultimas. I was experiencing serious recon from Limit destroyer even though it helped. I really had lots of limiting beliefs when it came to toasting ladies. What were my reasons for listening to subliminal?

*being exceptional in my studies(I was already a good student and had read memory improvement books such as unlimited memory by Kevin Horseley, Limitless by Jim Kwik)

• While I had a nice, built body and drew stares from ladies I was facing difficulties with having sex. No matter how i always failed in convincing girls to have sex with me
  • manifest wealth and opportunities
    *Confidence issues (i was a shy guy and had issues expressing my mind)

On the 20th of November, I started listening to Quantum limitless and removed Limit destroyer from my stack. I already had exams coming up December so I started with the first stage. I was listening to Limitless executive ultima as well all through my exams and it helped a lot. I did well in my exams. But I was still having issues in my sex life. I felt like a total loser. Already my confidence was high with the help of emperor and I was focused with work while at the same time studying, I had already cut out negative friends and was living a life of a hermit. My visualizations had improved due to Mind’s eye and I was reading fiction novels as well to improve my visualizations.
I’m trying to remember as much of my experiences as possible as I haven’t been keeping any journal but I have had great results so far.

Dec10: I switched to Mind’s eye terminus and ever since I did I’ve been having anxiety issues. I already have a post on this forum detailing my anxiety experience. I noticed I was getting smarter as well due to Quantum limitless. Already I was contemplating removing emperor and switching to Khan because I was getting frustrated. I had already started reading "the rational male by Rollo Tomasi. I proposed to a girl and got rejected. But two days later I discovered that was a silly move.

7 Likes

I finally decided to go for Khan and started listening on Dec 21st. So far its been cool. I had to remove emperor. I decided I was done living the life of an AFC.

2 days of Khan stage 1 already and I’ve been feeling so horny. I’m also standing my ground and confidence more improved than when I was listening to Emperor. I was already having slight issues with my parents due to my newly found confidence. Its hard to explain. Normally I’ve always been diplomatic but now I’m diplomatic but also letting them know of my displeasure.

I’m more talkative and expressive. But less focused than when I was listening to Emperor.

1 Like

Dec 28: I woke up today and listened to a self hypnosis session on financial abundance. When I finished I kept asking myself “How can I take actions more?”
So far today I’ve been feeling less motivated. I’m thinking its a slight recon so I plan on listening to sanguine to help with that later on in the day.
Sanguine has helped me quite alot with the recon that comes from listening to Khan and my dense stack.
I still have occasional anxiety issues and have been planning on removing Mind’s eye terminus ² and replacing it with Wanted Qv2. I don’t plan on switching to the Zp tech anytime soon. So I’m saving to purchase wanted Qv2. And also because the holidays would soon be over and I’d be going back to school where it’ll be more appreciated.

I’ve been feeling lethargic and demotivated. Sanguine was able to help with that and I was able to be productive in my work. But I’m still feeling a slight headache. Today is my rest day and I plan on listening to beyond limitless

I had a dream. So two girls came to my house with one of my friend and spent the night over. One was the hottest girl in my class who I’ve been communicating with for a while now and the other was the girl I proposed to earlier this month. I totally ignored the one I proposed to and was talking with the other girl. When my friend stepped out to buy a few things the hot girl placed her thigh on top of mine and when I stared into her eye we started making out right in the presence of the other girl. When my friend came back normally in real life I’d feel shy and stop making out but in the dream I didn’t stop, I kept on kissing her and she was into it. Then I pulled a blanket and kept making out under the blanket. After a while we stopped. I could see the other girl was so jealous but she was trying to hide it. It felt so good getting back at her like this even if it was just a dream.

Who knows what this means?

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of switching to stage 2 of Quantum limitless. I read somewhere that you’d have the intuition whenever you feel the time is right. I don’t know if its reconciliation or its the intuition thing. Already I’ve spent 1month and 2 weeks on stage1 of QL. I’ve also been having headaches but I noticed it started every since I switched from listening with an earpiece to airpods

1 Like

Day 15 listening day: I listened to Qlst1 1 loop, Mind’s eye terminus² 1 loop, khan st1 2 loops, beyond limitless ultima 1 loop.
I jogged in the morning and was able to do some press ups. My whole day was very productive and I was happy and grateful. I also identified two limiting beliefs that’s been stopping me from getting laid:

1. I can’t approach ladies wherever and whenever
  2. That i can’t be focused and at the same time having steady sex of my choice ladies.
    Tomorrow I’ll play limit destroyer ultima.
    I was able to identify some of my goals and how to go about them and also allocated time to all of my daily activities according to the goals I want to achieve but discovered I was short 2hrs. Now I’m trying to figure out a way to accommodate all my task or remove some minutes from some of the activities I already allocated time to.

While working out today, a friend told me I’ve been beasting up (a term for immense gains). I was so ecstatic cos I haven’t been working out for 3 weeks now.

I decided to call a girl I’m into today but I wasn’t able to get the desired results i wanted from the conversation mainly cos I still feel the fear of expressing my self. It’s one of the things I hope running Khan will take care of.
Also while coming back from the gym, I saw a beautiful girl in my street approaching from the opposite side, we crossed each other but I wasn’t able to approach her and talk to her due to some limiting beliefs or whatsoever it is. Its also one of the things I hope running khan would take care of which is me taking actions and going for what I want whenever and wherever I want…

I and my friend was having a discussion and I asked him what is an alpha male. I loved his response and it agrees with me. Here’s what he said
“An alpha male is a mindset. It means being true to your self. It’s like how you were when you were a kid, unafraid to express yourself and be yourself disregarding society, going for what you want without any fear”

1 Like

How’s your experience with Terminus Squared? I rarely hear ppl using it.

Initially I was having anxiety issues with it. Someone suggested something on the forum

So lately I haven’t been having such issues any longer as I’m now back to school and working out intensely and also meditating and doing my Law of attraction practices.
My visualizations while running my self hypnosis record and the subclub superchargers have improved and also I’ve been able to manifest two things effortlessly when I wasn’t trying so hard.

What I also noticed with manifestations is that you don’t have to try so hard, you just have to create and believe it’s already yours.

2 Likes

Today being my rest day I listened to limit destroyer ultima and was able to identify some limiting beliefs. I also came across something that helped me identify one of my limiting beliefs while reading moonwalking with Einstein. Iwas very productive today though not as productive as I would have loved.
I also experienced what total breakdown really feels like. I was going through Instagram and saw the photos of my ex and how so pretty she is. I was then thinking if I could date someone as pretty and sexy as this then I could date anyone especially now that I’ve improved in all areas of my life but then I discovered that she was engaged. At first I didn’t feel bad but then through out the day I felt depressed and down (real breakdown). Its something I can’t help and I know that the feeling will pass away. Now is just time to heal and move on finally cos after all these while (3 years) I can’t believe that I haven’t moved on.

I came across this and it helped me push my limits in my workout and I’ll also apply this principle in other areas of my life. There are no limits except the limits we put on our self and if you really want to improve, you need to set yourself up to fail or make mistakes and learn from those mistakes or failure.
So I’m glad and grateful I listened to limit destroyer ultima today and I’m also glad and grateful I was able to identify some limits in my life today.

I also forgot to add that I’ve been practicing the skill of speed reading and this also helped me and I’ve decided I’ll push myself to the extent I can’t be quick enough to catch up and understand what I’m reading which is failure; ill keep on pushing myself till I get used to that speed. Speed reading have helped me cover lots of materials and chapters in just 4 days

What’s that excerpt from?

Moonwalking with Einstein by Joseph Foer

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I dreamt i went to visit my friends and when I came back my mum was like I should go and bath and wash of that smell from my body(smell of weed), some church members were in our house. Meanwhile after bathing my aunty was like the next day I try it without telling her that she’ll slap me. I got infuriated and told her that bcos of what she said that ill try it the next day and that if she ever tried it that we will both put one leg inside one trouser.

Meanwhile in the dream while trying to listen to a sub program I mistakenly started with a very high volume and almost damaged my right ear in the dream and when I woke up I could literally feel the pain in real life and it felt so real which shows that mind’s eye is truly working that even my dreams feel so real and I’m really bending reality. What I noticed in the dream was that I seemed to have an idea of the amount of money I had in physical life. While in my friend’s house he told me a friend wanted to come spend the night over with her girlfriends but he told her no because he wasn’t sure of convincing them to have sex or wasn’t sure of himself that he could entertain them and they’ll have fun

Suggestion:

After waking up a thought came to me. What if I made myself to belief I had a certain amount of money in real life till the extent that I have such notion in the dream world. It’ll only mean that I’d have succeeded in totally making myself believe that I really had that amount of money. What if a sub could be made that’ll make you believe you hold a certain amount of money in real life?

Ql stage 2. Day 1
Khan, minds eye terminus, primal seduction iron throne ultima:

Today I started Ql stage 2. I also had discussions with a hot girl in my class and she’s suggested we work on our goals together. I’m trying not to place excess potential but It the same time I feel I’m not making enough moves or bold steps and there are a few IOL.

Meanwhile I’ve been having slight headaches and I feel it’s due to the fact that the lowest volume in my airpods is so loud. I’ll rather be using my earphones more frequently henceforth to counter the headaches and I might just listen to libertine alone tomorrow and rest in the second day

I also had an idea on how to take action while listening to Khan Tb and I hope it helps anyone reading my journal. I’ve decided I’ll be asking myself introspective questions based on my past and I’ll try my best to be frank or true to myself while answering them even if the truth hurts. Here are the questions:

1. At what points in my relationships had I felt entitled and not set boundaries or say no just to please her?

2. At what points in my life have me not setting boundaries or sticking to my values cost me in my relationships?

3. At what points in my relationships had I been taken advantage of?

I’ll keep updating the questions as I move on.

1. Why am I scared of approaching beautiful ladies?

2. At what points in my life have being scared of rejection cost me opportunities?

3. Has it got to do with the way I was brought up or the accumulated negative responses I’ve had in the past?

4. Do I want to change things or is the way I’m living right now the best course of action to protect myself and my mental health?

5. Why am I scared of losing some people in my life?

6. At what point in my life did I begin to get scared of expressing my mind to my friends?

7. What is the implication if I keep on with this fear(expressing myself)?

8. Do I feel that I’m unworthy of love in any way?

9. Do I feel I’m undeserving of platonic relationships?

10. Do I feel guilty or feel bad about sex due to my religious upbringing and my past programming from when I was a child?

1 Like

What a crazy dream i had. My dreams keep making realize that I am in charge lol

2 Likes

The fact that the subliminals increase dream recall, not only dream significance, suggests to me that the subconscious may be communicating with the conscious mind through this mechanism.

Imagine if the dreams are a sort of “data download” from the subconscious.

1. The subconscious hears a subliminal.
  2. The subconscious processes the subliminal to convert it into CONSCIOUS MIND CODE.
  3. The conscious mind code is uploaded to the conscious mind in the sleep in the form of a story from which the conscious mind changes.

The higher the dream recall, the stronger the download.

I don’t know, it’s just a crazy idea I’m having in my somewhat philosophical tipsy state late at night.

3 Likes

Dreams, I’ve been practicing lucid dream. What if you could use affirmations by yourself to affect your dream world. Like assume a state and make it so believable till the extent it becomes your reality in your dream

I love the new me. The rational male actually exposed me to this knowledge and the subs helped me make a mentality change quickly. Remember the girl I proposed to last year December. Well seems the dream i had is coming into reality and I’m happy it is. Here’s our recent conversation. I decided I was done being a simp who girls took advantage of and I’ll say this. Subliminals are no magic pill, you have to take action, read books, become better, love and value yourself

1 Like