Limitless Khan squared

No more friends with benefit. And now I’m looking at other fishes in the river lol

2 Likes

A hot chick in my class have been giving me IOL, told me we should workout together yesterday and today while in the clinic was leaning on me most throughout the day, she insisted we go back together and paid for my bus fare. How do I go for the kill? I feel I’d have asked her to follow me back home or even fix a date. I don’t know but I think I’m scared of escalation. To be precise, she’s the hottest girl in my class

Please I’d appreciate any helpful advice

If I were feeling socially anxious about it, I would have a few beers to get tipsy.

Hahahahahah.

I’m not sure bro, what I can say in terms of advice.
I think you should identify what exactly it is you are scared of and imagine in your head the ultimate scenario unfolding exactly per your will.

I understand it’s easy to be all confident in the comfort of your own home and then when it comes to the point of actually doing it, it’s different!

Maybe listen to Wanted ZP – I would guess this is the best subliminal for the purpose – and imagine going for it in your head!

Try to get that same adrenaline kick.
You’re not really scared of what will happen – you’re scared of how you will feel. The adrenaline, the heartbeat, the stress.

1 Like

I plan on running wanted actually but only when I get to the third stage of khan as my stack is already very strong and wanted has physical shifting which is very strong as well plus the aura. I’m thinking it will work more with the 3rd stage of Khan. What do you think @SaintSovereign

I might take your advice on being tipsy lol, it’s worked in the past for me. My ex i was talking about i actually got her when i was tipsy :rofl:

I’m deciding to stop focusing on manifesting things and reading about manifestation and just manifest. I think I already have a pretty idea on how manifestation works, now its implementation. This means taking action, not bothered on whether I’m doing the right manifestation techniques or not and also not looking for results. Its time I focused more on doing what makes me happy or brings me closer to my goals. I believe manifestation is meant to be effortless. I’ve already manifested two things while listening to Mind’s eye terminus² and they came when I actually wasn’t putting much interest in them. I hope I’m able to adopt this mindset

I haven’t really noticed much with the first loop of Ql stg2 and also based on khan I’ve noticed that I’ve improved when it comes to emotional maturity there are still lots of improvements to be done and I’ve outline the parts of my life that I want improved.
So this stage of my life is the time ill focus more on action and less on subs, my affirmations and also my law of attraction techniques

That sentence alone is the reason why you are not having the love life you desire.

A man does not convince, you attract or arouse…

2 Likes

Point noted. Concerning the hot girl, I’ll care less about escalation and just go with the flow. No more placing potential. She got attracted to me in the first place cos of the way I acted towards her (nonchalant)
I also have a date with a girl that have been into me for quite a while now and I have been treating her like I don’t care and she’s just a small girl, she’s even given me a blow job in the past but the fact that she was a Virgin then put me off. I’ll see how it goes

1 Like

A small girl in the sense that her older brother is an old acquaintance.

Today’s my total rest day.
So reporting on my date, like I said, I won’t place potential and just go with the flow. I had a date with the chick and she was all over me, right from the start I was neging her that she’s innocent and I won’t want to corrupt her. She felt she had to validate herself and had to remind me that she’s 22yrs, she gave me a blow job, sucked my nipple did all sort of things to me just to validate herself. I was acting so cool and non chalant. It was also important that I made her feel that she wanted to do this. We made out and almost had sex but due to the fact that my dick was to big for her and she still has to find her way home as she didn’t plan on spending the night over, we had to fix another day for the date.
All through the date I was teasing her and she was all over me, admiring my chest, my body and all.
Truly Khan is working for me. I love the confidence it gives and also the fact that I’m becoming less impressed by feminine beauty as before. If this is how Khan is and im only on stage 1, I cant imagine how stage three is gonna be lol
When walking her home she confessed that I made her so horny and wet that she would have had sex with me if not that she didn’t plan it and that she had to be prepared for my huge dick lol.

Pardon the language though but what do you expect from a khan’s journal lol :laughing:

2 Likes

There are still other areas of my life I feel Khan st1 could work on but I noticed the breakdown and depression I had when I discovered that my ex was engaged helped quite a lot cos I noticed all this while the trauma was still there and I haven’t moved on. But now I can say that I have moved on and I’m grateful for all that happened. I guess that’s the work of total breakdown. More to come :wink:

1 Like

I forgot to add that I had a dream last night I met two friends of mine back in secondary school. They came to my house and one asked me for a book recommendation which I was happy to give them.

Just go for it
Worst case scenario she won’t let you
So what?
I dunno if u using Khan or sth
But if you are using Khan, U will succeed. No need for our advice

I’m using Khan st1, Mind’s eye terminus², quantum limitless st2

1 Like

Today was less productive as other day and I was having sore throat with slight pain in my throat which was causing me to feel uneasy. But I was able to clean my house, go to the market and cook against the week.
Also I’m playing Godlike masculinity today

1 Like

Just be patient brother
Expect being at your best on st4 or 3

Tuesday 11th January…

So I’ve discovered I was running mind’s eye terminus² the wrong way yesterday and I listened just half way through it with 2 loops of libertine supercharger earlier before it which made me decide I won’t listen to mind’s eye terminus² again through out the week. I also listened to Qlstage2 2loops and earned the admiration of my chief at the clinic

January 12th Wednesday

I sat beside the hot girl at the bus today and had already listened to libertine earlier on In the day and I decided to go for it and invited her to come to my house. She gave a flimsy excuse which I took as a covert rejection.

I had to do this because I discovered I if I don’t do this earlier and know where to place her I might develop feelings which isn’t what I wanted as I see her everyday and make contact every week day. I didn’t want that sort of familiarity for know, I wanted a bit of a tension between us.
I was like i had to try and make my moves so she knows what my intentions are. If she’s interested she will come over if she isn’t, she’ll just make up a covert way to say no.

I’d feel and act free now in school not paying attention to her but focused on whatever I’m on cos I noticed lately I’ve been feeling distracted seeing that huge ass every week day I see her. It was a torture for me with my high libido to focus and act normal while around her.

I expect to see a new, different me when I step out tomorrow, more focused on my goals and all (which I noticed I’ve been loosing focus lately). I know I’d definitely be acting indifferent towards her henceforth.

1 Like

So normally when a girl rejects me I fall into depression and dirty habits but this time around after listening to khan last night, I woke up more motivated very early did all my morning routine, cleaned my house and listened to elixir supercharger. While listening to elixir, I felt a tingling sensation like I was been filled with energy and when done, I felt relieved and more motivated. One of my goals was to learn programming this year but I’ve been procrastinating. But when I finished listened to elixir I started and it felt so good, I was like so enthusiastic about it. I have a good feeling that I’m gonna enjoy this journey of learning programming. Thanks subclub once again :smiley: :blush:

I plan on listening to rebirth today and also quantum limitless stage 2 just 1 loop

Today’s my rest day after an intense week of rejection, total breakdown and depression. I think this week I was hit so hard by khan stage1.
And now I’m writing my autobiography based on a book which talks about discipline and taking a 90days challenge. I plan on taking the challenge.
While writing the autobiography I could feel my regrets, chances I never took and all. It aligns with total breakdown and could count as taking action for those wondering how to take action while running khan. I plan on keeping off girls throughout this period and just focusing on my goals. It will be hard but if there’s anyone that can do it, that’s me.
I also love the fact that I’m taking advantage of all these subs and taking actions that aligns with them.
For khan, I’m asking myself question, reevaluating relationships, keeping fit, realigning my goals and priorities, writing my autobiography and going through my past, cutting distractions just to focus on my goals and now shifting my focus from chasing girls to just loving me and being the best version of myself

For quantum limitless, I’ve been reading books, practicing speed reading, taking lectures serious and my studies, studying memory methods and how to apply them to my learning and I’ve also decided to learn a new skill which is programming
I’ve also been planning my schedule and how best to allocate my time…

For mind’s eye terminus², even though I decided to take a break this week due to how I’ve been listening wrongly, I’ve been reading fiction novels, practicing visualization, listening to self hypnosis sessions, and using the superchargers to practice guided visualization.

I plan on going back and listening to Qlstg1 for this coming week just to reset my dopamine receptors again. I hope 1 week would be enough.

I also plan on starting my fully planned schedule this week and starting the 90days challenge and sticking to it.
If I’m able to do this successfully, it would go a huge way in my life

1 Like