Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Stage 1 has that Zen vibe coming from the I AM part in it. I remember that.

Changed my life forever :wink:

It’s just that after that I became too much of an ass haha
But that might have had other reasons, not specifically Khan.

5 Likes

I need to stop reading this thread when I’m not running Khan. The hype is real. :disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

Meh, I don’t like that label if I’m being honest.
But I will say this, if you want pure attraction, then you need to get so sexually confident and in love with who you are, that it might even come off as narcissistic, but people here will agree that chicks love that shit.

Why? Because your inner world will project outwards, and that is exactly what girls can sense and will reciprocate to.

11 Likes

Its cool. Just let me know what label you’d rather prefer :sunglasses:

1 Like

Invictus is good enough :rofl:

2 Likes

Invictus it is then. I’ve been following your journal and I’m quite impressed with your charisma and vibe…
Here’s my journal, though I’m not steady in updating my online journal due to my busy schedule. I’d appreciate your contribution

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, the journey these Khans go through is so fun to watch even though I desire something completely different.

I also love your journal and posts all over the forums. It drives me nuts when people appear to brag on the internet and it reeks of bullshit because they want to feel superior, but all of your posts feel very authentic and I love reading your journey as well.

3 Likes

Well when you’re friends with Khans, you have to keep up with the thread :rofl:

Hey man, thanks for the kind words.
I’ve been thinking about starting a new journal, for when I start work, because trust me, new stories are coming.

Actually @Brandon (:wink::joy:), @Ingress and @GoldenTiger can already tell you that there are things that don’t even make it to the forums, like me randomly manifesting 2 perfumes on the same day, all because I randomly used a loop of RICH :rofl:.

My point is, I’m already keeping a lot of things on the down low, so that I don’t come off as someone who’s just full of himself and bragging, or bullshitting.

But again man, thanks for all the love :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Bruh…

2 Likes

^ This. There’s a lot.

1 Like

How’s this guy gonna miss me out like I don’t exist :sob:

3 Likes

I know right. Personally I wouldn’t have that if I were you. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Brandon you joined later though, there was a shit ton more :rofl:

But now you know too :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yo there is too much messages here :

@Alphamale, I think @Lion did a good anwser to your post. Keep progressing on your path, I can already see you changing!

Regarding Khan now, I’m setting up dates, I have two fuck friends whicb I schedules to see early March and I’m now in the selection process for my fwb near me :sunglasses:

9 Likes

You’re starting to strike me as an individual that needs an extended period of thorough soul searching. Hope you gain the healing you need in this lifetime.

1 Like

Wow… either Wanted or Khan 1… women staring.

2 Likes

Maybe you forgot to close the trousers zipper :).
Sorry, I couldn’t resist, have silly mood today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That was yesterday

2 Likes

Sorry man, my mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

In which country is this?