Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Okay, there is a chance that she at least semi-likes you after what you told me. But if you do not change something up, there is no way there is going to happen something.

Watch this. Forget what he is saying, look at his body language / subconscious communication. Study his vibe. How he leans in at the end, his eye contact with pauses. That is sexual tension. Though there are even better scenes in the whole movie.

Get your conversation as close to that vibe as you can. Make it congruent.

Make it a challenge to convey people that you are a sexually-charged man only by using body language. You only need three ingredients eye contact, pauses, proximity. You can practice on your buddies, if you do it right, it must feel gay.

10 Likes

Thanks Guys. It’s why I love this forum. And I actually learnt a lot.
On to application

3 Likes

And I’m watching this movie today :grin:

2 Likes

Bro
You can’t fake it
No need to copy someone

Women have hyper sensitive antennas
You can’t bullshit them
What you really need is Sexual Energy
They respond to that

If you want sex - charge yourself up with sexual Energy

7 Likes

OUCH!

Well played!

I only have 2 people ignored on this forum. He’s one of them lol

5 Likes

Already charged up. So much sexual energy. But I feel its my conditioning due to my past. Wasn’t always like this but after my breakup and all but I’ve come a long way so far, I already see the progress. Just a few changes and I’m good :+1:

Do not watch it like you would watch a football game. You gotta study it.

Watch every scene with Stacee Jaxx ten times. Pause. Make notes. It is important that you do not care what he says but how he conveys it. If you like you can basically skip all the other scenes where he is not present.

That‘s exactly why women respond mostly to body language and subconscious communication. You basically cannot fake that shit.

4 Likes

I will use dragon reborn and see what happens
But not now

5 Likes

This.

Don’t try to even copy the video mentioned by Friday above. I know you mean well, but we all have different ways of expressing sexual energy.

Think about Thor Vs. Iron Man.
Thor is STRAIGHT, direct masculinity.
Iron Man is charming, creative, witty.

Both have sexual energy, but it’s very different in how it unfolds.

Although both definitely have unbreakable believe in themselves :wink:

5 Likes

Ayo Iron Man is straight too :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s very good

All the power to you Bro

4 Likes

I know what I saw in the video. Someone who doesn’t care about what people think about him, someone who’s In his own world and in That world he’s the king. Someone who holds that frame no matter who they meet and that’s what I’d love to learn cos thats what’s obviously lacking in my game.
Someone who knows how to have fun and his notion of fun isn’t defined isn’t defined by others but himself

If I’m not wrong that’s the character someone running wanted would portray right?

6 Likes

Yes. DR is great for such things. But Khan ST1 does a good job too.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, sounds like you’re describing me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What is your country if I may ask?

2 Likes

Lol, you ran wanted for 6months so that helped a lot. Mixing that with Khan you get the complete sexual male who’s Wanted

1 Like

I’m incognito so I’ll send you a Pm

1 Like

Holy Moly yes.

I allready destroyed a massive negative influence in my life.

And that’s after 3 hours.

I like it very much

KHAN ROCKS

6 Likes

9 haha.

But yeah, if anything, I’d say they’re made for each other, because if you can handle the energy requirements, then it’s one of the best stacks on here.

Yeah, but like I said, khan is heavy, and so is WANTED.
If you want to make WANTED more sexual, then you’d be better off adding a smaller program like Primal to it, unless you know you can get the energy you need to maintain W+K

2 Likes

Lol I’m full of energy actually. I’m an intern so I have to stand throughout the day in the clinic and I don’t feel anything. Its why she probably loves to hang around me and lean on my shoulder with her head when she gets tired.
But I won’t be allowing that anymore.

2 Likes