Mind's eye Terminus²

Who else is going through the same stuff? Ever since I started listening to Mind’s eye terminus² I’ve been having bouts of anxiety. I sometimes get scary thoughts. Its even hard talking about it right now because I don’t want to give those thoughts power

1 Like

RECON

Reduce the loops or consider listening to Qv2.

2 Likes

Its just 1 loop I listen to

How long have you been listening to it on normal Qv2 ?

Because terminus normal was made for people using the same sub for 6month at least
And it’s even stronger with terminus² for further progress

you really shouldn’t burn the step bro especially with spiritual titles wich could really force things you’re not ready for yet (even if you think the opposite)

Qv2 on one loop a week was almost self sufficient and at best you should use it once a day 5on 2 off
Bro dial down a bit, you’re not supposed to get that level of anxiety from those subs, it’s not a challenge, you’ll just end up feeling bad

1 Like

Yes. Repeating this question.

@Vkluff, what’s your rationale for running Mind’s Eye at Terminus2?

I’m not against it. It can be good. I’m literally asking. What’s the rationale?

In the meantime, how’s your exercise and your physical grounding?

If you’re going to pump a ton of energy through that third eye and usnisa-cakra, it’s good to make sure you have the lower cakras strong and grounded to balance it out.

Jumping jacks, running, dancing with music. Singing and shouting. Laughing.

That last one’s not just Harry Potter. :wink: There’s great strength in laughter.

Watch a funny movie. Or better, a movie that’s funny and touching. That makes you laugh and cry and that stirs up your blood. That can be as good as an exorcism.

When the deep, inner shadows get stirred up, we can be drawn to the morbid and the scary and the terrifying.

Draw on practices like the ones above (and more) to balance things out.

Anyway, so what’s the rationale?

4 Likes

ahahaah good question
There isn’t a rationale per say’

I just don’t think you should bombard your brain with something this huge before at least a minimum of pre-test and training with lighter use of the same sub.
After 3month anyone should be able to know if they can grind that terminus² with more preps tho

I’m just concerned that he’s messing up with his state, it’s was already easy to do without spiritual “tech”, so with that terminus² I think it’s legitimate concerns lol (not saying you don’t think there is of course, just making the obvious statement)

@Vkluff , read the post of @Malkuth and try something to ground yourself, it really is super important , I’d go for some extermination workout if I start being too anxious if I were you along some comedy moovie and more time with your close ones doing something fun or whatever

Ground yourself man !

1 Like

My mistake. I quoted you and replied to your post, but the question of rationale was actually directed to @Vkluff.

I want to know what’s going into his choice to run Terminus2.

For full transparency, I made the same choice and found it rewarding.

As usual, I’m just wanting a bit more context.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to Mind’s eye for three months before I made the switch. But I think the anxiety has stopped for now after I travelled back for the holidays to be in the midst of family. I think you have a point there cos I was living an isolated life back in campus before I traveled and most times my mind was bored. I think there’s need for more research on Mind’s eye. There should be an academy or something in the forum for a subliminal like Mind’s eye

1 Like

What’s been your experience so far with Mind’s eye? The rationale being that I wasn’t getting results that was why I made the switch

1 Like

Are you saying exercise would help? I used to keep fit regularly but haven’t been doing so for a week now mostly cos where I am right now a standard gym isn’t available around me

1 Like

I meditated with Mind’s Eye Terminus2 3 days a week over a 10.5 month period. From May 2020 to April 2021.

One of the interesting developments right at the beginning was that it ‘stirred up the silt’ of my deep mind. I experienced major Shadow effects right at the beginning. My mind was pulled to horror images. The most notable were the disturbing movies of Ari Aster. It took me a while to get through that. But eventually it passed.

In June 2020, I started taking 6 mile hikes (in addition to the daily meditations). They made a big difference. At first it was just one or two days a week, but gradually it became more and more. I think that meditation and hiking were integral to helping me to deal with and to process the challenging programs I was playing at that time. I had two Terminus programs, 1 (sometimes 2) Terminus2 programs, and 2 standard multi-stagers. But, on the other hand, they were all Qv1. So, the Mind’s Eye Terminus2 that you’re playing now may be even more powerful.

Yup. It helps.

But be open to other possibilities as well. Your intuition and serendipities will lead you to resources and practices that I haven’t tried or thought of.

Remember that processing and integration happens in an arc—like throwing a ball. Or like one of these:

The difficulty and challenging reconciliation are the increasing tension of the first half of the arc. If you can get through that then the ball returns and brings benefit with it. But if you put too much tension into that first half, it will be overwhelming. So, don’t push it too hard.

I’m typing this quickly, so hopefully the image is clear.

1 Like

Mine was pulled to scary scenarios and horrific situations. Its stopped for now. But I’ve decided to take your advice and start my norma daily practices such as meditation, gratitude and daily exercise. I’ve been relaxed for way to long depending on subs to do all the job. I’ll be taking action henceforth and acting like I’m not even listening to subs

3 Likes

I’ve been reading threads on manifestation and visualizing. Results so far have been hit and miss. I know I’m getting there its just a matter of patience and believe. Won’t give up till I hit my goals

1 Like