Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I was lacking a certain level of foundation if you checked my journal, you’ll see when I mentioned it. What made me go for Ascension? I wanted to truly be a man of value, discipline and resolve and I felt that Ascension would do that for me and draw me towards my purpose in life, dreams and goals and not only about sex and women

3 Likes

It did but not in the way I wanted. I felt a pull towards my goals and I was always beating myself to go about my task and stop procrastinating but Ascension is not a productivity sub but it helps with productivity in its way. Too bad I didn’t stick with it for long and I still feel I need to go back to it. But It paired well with Khan for me and helped me in getting results from Khan. It kind of helped the subs I was listening to work better (Wanted and Khan st.3)

2 Likes

The past couple of days I’ve been living the fun life of a Khan and still making money which has kept me from the forum.

6 Likes

Khan manifestation is quite crazy…

I’ve been using Stage 4 for about 42 days now. On Saturday I’m going to a social event that’s bigger than anything I’ve ever been to. This is an insane networking opportunity for me as it’s going to be filled with high-status type of people… well social media status, lol. I thought about getting True Social and running it before the event, but I’m just going to continue riding it out with Khan.

Khan is bringing that daredevil-ish attitude out of me, which I guess I’ve been repressing. I initially didn’t want to go, but now I don’t care about anything. I’m so hyped, lol.

17 Likes

Makes me remember when I was on Khan when it came out I was going to some random events where I knew no one and just meeting shit tons of people there.

If you have that attitude, I’m sure you’ll hit it off with the people there and get some cool new contacts.

4 Likes

For the guys out there who have some social anxiety :

Khan really pushed the accelerator on all these objectives. My custom also helped, but I feel Khan dives deeper into the alpha concept and really gets to work on those deeper issues.

7 Likes

Lol, I’ve never run Khan St 4 ZP right before a social event. Just did it now (only 3 minutes). Probably not an ideal time in my life to experiment… but I have high hopes :sweat_smile:

I’m consciously guiding it to enhance everything. I have no idea if it can be used for a quick boost like True Social ZP, but I guess I’ll find out.

Will report back later

9 Likes

Those who ran Khan St1 ZP, what feelings and internal dialogues I should expect on a general note? I am asking this as I just wanted to get some reference experiences cause I have been feeling off , like in a powerless manner and I wanted to know if it really is due to Khan. I cannot remove the feeling of being powerless. I am recalling incidents where people misuse their power to a hide their bad deeds and it creates feeling of helplessness and powerlessness.

3 Likes

Its most likely recon… When i ran stage 1 it was so on and off. Some days i felt amazing and charismatic, others i felt dead inside. However after sticking with it around day 25-30 i was filled with power and happiness

1 Like

I only felt like that (charismatic) for the first 2-3 days. After that it has just been this feeling.

1 Like

Yeah stick w it then. Its recon 100%. It was same with me on khan, first day i played it the next day i was crazy charismatic , then it went away and i had glimpses of it until around day 25-30 when it hit me even more intense

4 Likes

That’s sounds like Khan St1 to me. I can’t wait to try out Khan in the near future.

1 Like

Nooiice
When you say it hit more intense
It gives me hope that I can get even more results than the first hype day with listening more than a month.

1 Like

What do I do about this feeling ? What do I tell myself to remove this block ?

It’s probably coming up because it’s already being dealt with and you will see growth in this area within a week or two or even sooner. In the meantime, give yourself what you need. If you’re feeling helpless and powerless, try to remember a time when you were strong. Build that confidence in yourself, see yourself as strong and powerful.

9 Likes
  • Develop an incredible sense of dominance, sexuality and self-control, helping you get anything you desire.

@SaintSovereign this is from the objectives of khan
with which modules I can receive similar or identical results to this?
edit: I think GLM gives you the dominance and self-control. remains the sexual part, there are multiple sexual modules in the q store.

1 Like

Are you looking to make another custom?

1 Like

I wanna manifest it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bro in a few days, maybe next week, Khan with the anti recon script will be released. It will help.

Slow down your progress so you can enjoy some nice gains and progress at a rythme your subconscious can grow.

You will, have better and faster results, while growing at the right pace for you.

5 Likes

I’m also very interested to see the effect this has on Total Reprogramming :slight_smile:

3 Likes