Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I personally don’t think it matters. If one feels like they are lacking in the masculinity department, then Khan will surely help them.

3 Likes

I actually felt I was lacking in the masculinity aspect so I paired Khan with Ascension for like two cycles and that solved it for me.
Currently I’m listening to Khan st4, wanted and primal seduction and its looking like a killer combo so far so good. I find it hard putting it to words, seduction is getting better and better, almost like a subconscious way of seduction, natural if you call it. And still the productivity of Khan st4 has helped immensely. I’m having fun and at the same time making money and learning new skills.

12 Likes

I have never seen anybody run Khan + PS but if it is working it is working.

1 Like

I didn’t regret trying it. I needed to polish my game and I felt the khan script was too dense, I was getting wealth manifesting, status, respect and all but my game was poor. Now I’m getting better at seduction and other goodies Ps offers. And I’m not even bothered about productivity as khan stage 4 has me working whenever I want to, less procrastination

8 Likes

Damn, Khan sounds very appealing :), and your approach has been very good.
Do you feel Limitless from Khan 4? Before ZP Khan had a Limitless in stage 4.

1 Like

I’m not good at analyzing the effects subs have on me but doing Ascension two cycles helped me immensely while at the same time running Khan st.3 and wanted. I stuck with khan st.3 for 3 cycles but during that period I was lacking in productivity and almost changed Khan for Emperor but I persevered and struggled with Khan and moved to stage 4. And I feel I’m so ready for it this time around with PS in my arsenal after already running Ascension a while for some foundation

5 Likes

Actually, about Limitless in Khan 4, you already said that :).

I might go back on Khan, I ran st1 and 2 this winter, preparing for st4… I ran st4 in a custom and my results were better on St1-2… Now I realise I was overloaded and in total recon xD

Hence the importance of dosing the amount of loop you do.

2 Likes

This whole conversation in retrospect is funny given that my next stack of the year has Khan ST1. Funny how ZP subs and the adventure changes me.

Even funnier…both Rebirth AND Total Breakdown are in my next stack.

SubClub really changes the journey.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger was this a 2 core custom ?

2 Likes

Yes, I had Khan and sanguine in it.

I think trying to mix-match this custom with the perfect booster got me into being overloaded.

2 Likes

THanks for this review. What made you choose Ascension for side sub? Did you consider GLM?

1 Like

Are there any other books where the main character embodies a Khan?

1 Like

Did this also improve productivity for you?

1 Like

I am joining the khan stage 4 club soon with my new custom ahahhahah :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Did it improve productivity for you?

I was lacking a certain level of foundation if you checked my journal, you’ll see when I mentioned it. What made me go for Ascension? I wanted to truly be a man of value, discipline and resolve and I felt that Ascension would do that for me and draw me towards my purpose in life, dreams and goals and not only about sex and women

3 Likes

It did but not in the way I wanted. I felt a pull towards my goals and I was always beating myself to go about my task and stop procrastinating but Ascension is not a productivity sub but it helps with productivity in its way. Too bad I didn’t stick with it for long and I still feel I need to go back to it. But It paired well with Khan for me and helped me in getting results from Khan. It kind of helped the subs I was listening to work better (Wanted and Khan st.3)

2 Likes

The past couple of days I’ve been living the fun life of a Khan and still making money which has kept me from the forum.

6 Likes

Khan manifestation is quite crazy…

I’ve been using Stage 4 for about 42 days now. On Saturday I’m going to a social event that’s bigger than anything I’ve ever been to. This is an insane networking opportunity for me as it’s going to be filled with high-status type of people… well social media status, lol. I thought about getting True Social and running it before the event, but I’m just going to continue riding it out with Khan.

Khan is bringing that daredevil-ish attitude out of me, which I guess I’ve been repressing. I initially didn’t want to go, but now I don’t care about anything. I’m so hyped, lol.

17 Likes