Support Ticket Questions & Answers

I hope hair growth covers beard growth as well. For unknown reason my beard is getting thinner and rarer.

1 Like

Probably also pubic hair and underarm hair which is not exactly good.

1 Like

Not added later. Please check this support question and answer for a more in depth answer regarding this:

1 Like

Guys. Please don’t derail the thread.

1 Like

Helen of Troy

I plan on making a body shifting custom (I’m a female) with HoT as it’s core.
Do booster modules play any role in this or should I not add them if I’m going for shifting only?

Considering that Helen of Troy is already a powerful and comprehensive subliminal with a strong emphasis on physical transformation, you don’t really need to add boosters specifically for physical changes. HoT is designed to address various aspects of your self-image, including physical aspects. It covers a wide range, from enhancing your attractiveness to promoting overall physical well-being, not much else is needed.

Sincerely,
SubClub

3 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed/is contributing to the thread and I hope it’s been somewhat useful and helpful in your sub journey.

Has definitely helped me with some questions I had so thank you everyone.

Please do continue, if you feel comfortable, posting your support questions and answers in this thread to try and minimise repeated questions being sent to Support and to help the forum also.

12 Likes

Got a fun one coming soon.

That maybe 0 people have any use for but been something I been curious about for a long time

2 Likes

QUESTION

Looking to build a pure sales/money custom. Wondering what the recommended cores would be out of what’s available right now. Was thinking something like Genesis Mogul/True Sell, or NR/True Sell, since RICH is not upgraded yet. For reference, I sell coaching and consulting to other sales reps, as well as coaching for self improvement. It’s a very fast sales cycle, and about getting the deal closed more then relationship building.

Answer

This is Fire.

I’d recommend True Sell for this use case.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

1 Like

Question
Is there any slight male enhancement scripting in RotNW?

Is there scripting for better taste of the Nectar?

Answer
This is Fire.

RotNW is an unfolding title, meaning it is more likely to follow your desires and conscious guidance. Since that is the case, yes, RotNW can cover both of these questions.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Most interesting part for me was that despite the disclaimer that it’s not a true revelation title, that it’s nevertheless an unfolding title.

6 Likes

So I was curious how these modules would intermingle?
Awakened perception
All seeing
Eagle eye
Eyes of zenith
Hey this is Fire.
Honestly, you’d have to test this yourself and see how it works - it would be quite hard to predict accurately. Just ensure you take it slow as this could be quite a bit of energy in the system.

Guess I’ll be the guinea pig XD

1 Like

I had some questions about subs that directly support negotiation and making deals…here were the answers:

This is Fire.

first is whether the scripting in Nouvaeu RICH supports negotiating and deal-making, or is there no direct support for that baked in?

To an extent – the main focus is on disruption and innovation, but anyone who disrupts also needs to have good communication skills.

Second, can you recommend other subs that would support the negotiation process both directly and indirectly, from opening the conversation to signing the contract? I know HOM is one and am curious if other titles could also help.

True Sell.

And third, which subs would support networking and communication with the intent of finding a business partner(s)?

True Sell or Inner Circle.

5 Likes

Support Questions by IronClaws answered by Fire

3 Likes

Question: Difference between GLM:Co and E:TWTP

This is Fire.

The difference is that Commander has a lot of focus on creating the perception of dominance and status, while WTP is much more about understanding the subtleties of power.

Depends what you want to get, or you can always stack the two.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

Elaboration here in the TWTP thread

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this really interesting

1 Like

Fire answered my two questions about PHOENIX (Rebirth upgrade).

Question 1: Does the upgraded PHOENIX title serve as a booster like Rebirth plus more?

Answer:

You’re going to want to try Phoenix first to see how you react to it, then see about using it like you did Rebirth.

Question 2: Would PHOENIX be okay with EOG Stage 4 and New QL Stage 1?? Use microloops to start?

Answer:

Most likely going to be too much. Cut down your stack.

4 Likes

@Geoff, yeah lmao that’s literally 1 month after I joined the forum.

Every single issue that the average sub user has…

Has already been driven into the ground on this forum.

Whether it’s taking action, sticking to a stack, handling recon, making a custom, how to decide which subliminal to run, etc. There’s nothing new under the sun. Things have been broken down by twenty people before the next person.

4 Likes

Dear Support,

What is the official subclub definition of a Microloop?

I’ve read that a Microloop is anything under one minute.

@Lion mentioned that he read that this definition changed.

Could you please clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The definition of a Microloop is any subliminal exposure that falls within the range of 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Any amount of time exceeding that is considered a full exposure. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions and we will be glad to help!

Kindly,
SubClub

11 Likes

Q: Would Whispered Power assist with making my speech more concise and direct, or is there a better module for that?

A:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Based on your goals of wanting to make your speech more concise and direct, Whispered Power can certainly help your speech become more impactful and profound. While its primary focus is on the quality of your voice, it can indirectly assist in making your speech more concise. When your words carry more weight, you may find yourself naturally inclined to choose them more carefully and get to the point more efficiently.

You might also consider Gentleman’s Speech. If your goal is to remove filler words and improve the elegance and articulation of your speech, Gentleman’s Speech is an excellent choice. It specifically targets refining your speech patterns, making your communication more precise and eliminating unnecessary wordiness.

For the best results, you might consider using both in your custom. Together, they can help you refine not only the quality of your speech but also the efficiency and impact of your communication.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

7 Likes

Which core combination in a custom for erotica writing.

I am planning a custom for writing erotica. One core will be Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X.
Which other (seduction?) cores and/or modules would work best for the aspects of sexy storytelling, dirty talk and overall building up the tension?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Certainly! Considering your goals, here are some suggestions that can complement Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X:

Primal Seduction can help you tap into your primal, sexual energy, which can be channeled into your writing for a more enticing effect, and can also help build tension and desire in your stories.

Quantum Limitless aims to expand your knowledge and learning abilities which can help provide a wider range of vocabulary and ideas to make your writing more captivating.

Emperor: House of Medici enhances self-confidence and self-expression, both of which are essential for writing sensually.

It’s a good idea to start with a core module and add additional modules gradually to observe their effects on your writing and creativity. I hope I was able to provide some helpful insights today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Kindly,
SubClub

5 Likes

Is “Codename: Umbra” from q store compatible with the fame of stark black?

Can you tell me how they mix together and if Umbra will decrease the stark black’s fame aura?

Thanks for reaching out to us. Codename: Umbra is designed to help you avoid unwanted attention and blend in with your environment. While it can assist in keeping a lower profile, it may not necessarily decrease the aura of fame generated by A Stark Black Reality.

Mixing the two might create an interesting balance. A Stark Black Reality is focused on enhancing your presence and fame, while Codename: Umbra aims to help you avoid unwanted attention. Depending on your goals and how you use them, you could find a harmonious balance between maintaining your fame and being able to control when and how you attract attention.

Ultimately, how they mix together depends on various aspects such as listening patterns, daily routines and more. Remember that results can vary from person to person, so it’s essential to monitor your progress and make adjustments as needed. I hope I was able to provide some helpful feedback today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

7 Likes