I have some questions

Hello there.
I have multiple questions
so I’ll write them here all at one
( hope thats alright with you ).

I plan on building two customs for my upcoming stack and have multiple options in mind as of now so each question is more “theoretical” than anything else. I didn’t make many customs and so I wanted more feedback on it.

@Forum_Ambassadors I was hoping to get your professional advice the most. I thank to anyone who takes the time to answer these in advance.

——

Question 1

When it comes to a custom that is purely for shifting and includes Helen of troy core, should I add module such as face shifting? I remember that module is quite old by now.

——

Question 2

Regarding the previous question of Helen of Troy core custom – Should I include also the hair module A/SPS and other A/SPS modules to boost the shifting or does Helen of Troy core not need those at all?

——

Question 3

Do you have any module recommendations for Helen of Troy custom? ( goal would be shifting, speed and strength of body for combat sports )

——

Question 4

I recall previously told in another ticket that Helen of Troy Core custom does not need ANY booster modules. - feel free to correct this statement if you think it might not be correct.

I always thought I should fill up remaining slots of modules with boosters when it comes to customs but now Im thinking of just leaving up the space and making customs from less modules overall – not adding boosters.

Question is – should I put boosters
into a custom that is made of
“Heartsong – Genesis – Chosen” cores?

( the goal of this custom would be to embodythe essence of the person that I aspire to be – leader who protects his loved ones and then genesis to really give it that very specific taste and essence so unique to me - I have a role model in mind also but Id prefer not to share it here )

Do boosters play any role in this case or should I just keep this custom smaller?

——

Question 5

Relating to the previous question – do you have any recommendation on any modules that would fit well into that custom?
I was thinking Mosaid but beyond that… I dont have any modules in mind.
I know the cores will do everything I need
and if boosters would not be needed… Im kind of unsure here. I dont think I can have custom made of purely just three cores? Would that work well or should I add something to it beyond Mosaic module?

——

Question 6

If I were to make a custom for wealth that has – Genesis : Mogul and EoG stage 3 core (yes I already ran the previous 2 stages long enough) – should I add any boosters and if so, which ones would you recommend?

——

Question 7

Does Spartan as a major subliminal include any face shifting ?

——

2 Likes

@Fire wrote it in a LotS context, but I guess the same applies to HoT: Epigenetics and DNA Modulator works physical shifting on a different mechanism so, it might be a good addition.

Q3: Equilibrium, Master’s Coordination and Thunder would probably work well for combat sports.

KB is always great to fuel physical shifting. I like Beast Unleashed for motivation.

Q7: Legacy of the Spartan has face shifting in it.

2 Likes

Although there are many good questions in the post, the unifying theme behind a lot of them seems to be about:

The Use of Boosters and Supportive Modules in the Design of Custom Subliminals’.

This is a great topic and an evolving topic. Particularly in the age of ZPv2 and beyond.

You know, I’m not sure I’d include Mosaic in very many customs at this point.

I think of ZP customs as almost having a natural Mosaic function to them. (But intuition might still lead me to include it in certain cases, I guess.)

Another thing is that Conscious Guidance plays such an integral role in how the subs will be expressed. And you, in particular, @IRON, have a very well-developed visualization channel for conscious guidance. That’s very clear from some of your recent posts. You are quite capable of visually defining, through your art, the precise developments and changes that you want for your body and face. It seems that you’ve done exactly that.

So, I think someone like you probably needs even less help than average when it comes to directing the changes of Helen of Troy. In that case, I might focus on including modules that help me in areas that do not come quite as easily to me.

I don’t think you “need” body shaping boosters, once you’ve got the Helen of Troy core. On the other hand, @Fire and @SaintSovereign always remind us that emphasizing a particular functional aspect of a custom doesn’t hurt. Just makes it even stronger.

Since your innate talent for visualizing physical aesthetics is already so strong, I’d probably cap it at only 2 or so physical shifting boosters, and I’d save other spaces for skill-focused, character-focused, or attitude-focused boosters.

4 Likes

The general advice from Saint and others on this is: if you add a specific module, it will focus more on that in your custom.
I.e. if you add face shifting, helen of troy will have a bias towards that. It still does everything else, but this predominantly.

It’s more like, too many APS or SPS modules generally are too tough to run. I remember Fire saying you should not add more than 3-5 of those modules because it can overload your system/recon, etc.

Especially when it comes to physical shifting, you gotta take time.
But answer above still applies. Adding those boosts effects of THOSE modules.

Radiating Health is a new one I would put in any beauty custom (or physical shifting) because after all, looking good, fit, means looking healthy.
Sexually we seek healthy partners which is showcased through specific physical features and symmetry.
If you radiate that, double win.

I think BLINK is also a good one for combat.

The question is more of, what exactly is the custom supposed to do? Just a HoT custom? Then why not just run HoT alone and have it focused on exactly that? The modules help to move a custom in a specific direction.
Like I did with Stark but adding a ton of fame modules to focus on this.

Customs are NOT to just boost effects with result enhancers. The main titles have this as well.
Customs are to niche down a sub or multiple subs into exactly what you need and want.

Forget the booster idea and design a custom that fits EXACTLY who you want to be. Cores, modules, etc.
You dont even need result enhanceres necessarily.

However, positivity is generally a good addition (like Chosen) because it helps deal with recon, have a good outlook on results, enjoy life, which amplifies, etc.

Question 5 was covered there as well imo.

See answers above. Forget about the boosters and focus on what it should do :slight_smile:

Question 7 I dont know.

Plus what Malkuth said.
Hope it helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think you got some good input here on this thread.

I don’t know if those above listed modules would shape shift, but they are designed to improve those aspects you are wanting.

Regarding other modules and boosters:

Of course, please see the full context of that quote.

Even more salient from my perspective is the general idea of boosters and modules going forward.

I think @Fire said that putting in modules can emphasize certain aspects of a core, but I can’t find the post.

And yet, here is this:

So I’m not sure the importance, relevance, or necessity of boosters or modules. I’m wondering if cores are becoming so complete that the modules/boosters might be unnecessary.

@Fire @SaintSovereign would you please give us clarification on this sunsetting and necessity of boosters/modules as we continue on into NFTW?

I think I have seen people on this forum saying they have had less than 10 items (modules/cores) in a custom. I don’t remember what the current policy on such things are.

4 Likes

Helen of troy custom can be run by men?

1 Like

What is sunsetting modules I’m confused. Like modules that are not needed

as far as I know it can be run by men who wish to look like women

3 Likes

Another point to keep in mind is that, objectively speaking, there is no intrinsically necessary booster.

Program Cores are already enough by themselves. One program core will bring about powerful, positive results. Main Store programs are program cores.

You add boosters because you want to add them.

Designing a custom is an opportunity to do some fun soul-searching.

You consider the central spirit of the custom you are creating, and then keeping that general focus in mind, you allow your self to explore: ‘What do I want more of in my life and in my self?’

it doesn’t necessarily have to make sense to anyone else, but it does have to make sense to you.

For example, Let’s say you’re building a program for physical strength, fitness, and aesthetics/shaping.

It makes sense for anyone with this focus to include some modules related to strength, endurance, and so on.

But here’s where your unique self and self-knowledge enter the picture:

Based on your experiences and awareness, you may know that your workouts are driven by tapping into a deep well of anger, defiance, and rebelliousness in your soul. Other people just see you lifting weights or doing lunges, but in your mind, you’re fighting back the hordes of enemies who seek to conquer your lands and oppress you. It’s just the way your mind’s wired.

So, even though this is a fitness custom, you may choose to include the module Vortexdive Crucible, in order to really open up that flow of emotional intensity.

And that’s just one example.

The modules that you include in your custom will partially be based on generic objective logical principles. But they’ll also be influenced by the details, characteristics, and quirks of who you are as a person and by your knowledge of what moves you and inspires you.

11 Likes

thank you Malkuth the wise
I always love reading your thoughts

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering, too.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire Please explain this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I opened a ticket and these are answers from Fire :

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t read the screenshot. Could you copy paste the text here please :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this very interesting

1 Like
text

This is Fire.

Question 1

• When it comes to a custom that is purely for shifting and includes Helen of troy core, should I add module such as face shifting? I remember that module is quite old by now.

If you’d like more focus on the facial area, then yes you can add it.

Question 2

• Regarding the previous question of Helen of Troy core custom – Should I include also the hair module ASPS and other ASPS modules to boost the shifting or does Helen of Troy core not need those at all?

It’s not necessary, but if you’d like more focus on those areas then add them.

Question 3

• Do you have any module recommendations for Helen of Troy custom? ( goal would be shifting, speed and strength of body for combat sports )

Any of the fighting related modules in this case then, such as Blink.

• Do boosters play any role in this case or should I just keep this custom smaller?

Depends. In this case, I’d avoid filling the custom as you’re using 3 cores.

• Relating to the previous question – do you have any recommendation on any modules that would fit well into that custom?
    I was thinking Mosaid but beyond that… I dont have any modules in mind. I know the cores will do everything I need… and if boosters would not be needed… Im kind of unsure here. I dont think I can have custom made of purely just three cores? Would that work well or should I add something to it beyond Mosaic module?

Anything that would support the cores in their execution. For example, Torchbearer would work nicely with Chosen. Choose the modules that give extra focus on the areas you want to develop.

• If I were to make a custom for wealth that has – Genesis : Mogul and EoG stage 3 core (yes I already ran the previous 2 stages long enough) – should I add any boosters and if so, which ones would you recommend?

Jupiter, DEUS come to mind – but you’d have to look and see which ones specifically stand out to you and your goals.

• Does Spartan as a major subliminal include any face shifting ?

No, Spartan is focused on fitness and fighting.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, @IRON :pray:

2 Likes