Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Q: Does Beyond Limitless have subconscious book reading in it?

A: Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for the delayed response. No, Beyond Limitless does not include subconscious book reading however, Quantum Limitless and Limitless does per Saint. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

My Question :
and i asked “Hey @SaintSovereign . What do you mean bu the quieter parts of the mask?

I tried playing it and find the quite parts to see if its audible with the volume that i chose or not, but i cant figure out what youre talking about

Do you mean the parts where some raindrops appear in the audio? Or you mean the stream of water that keeps going and going and going over and over the same thing

And sometimes theres like small raindrops from time to time it becomes audible

Which one you mean? I have to say im very anxious about this topic everytime i go through the same thought process about if my submind can get the msgs or i need louder audio than this

Thanks”

but he hasnt replied, so i thought i would submit a ticket, maybe you guys know the same answer

thanks

Support’s answer :
Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, if you can at least hear small amounts of the rain drops you should be fine. The stream can be a bit harder to listen for, so using the rain drops as a marker for reference can make it a bit easier to listen out for. Great question by the way!

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

Question

@Psiklou

Submitting this on behalf of a forum member:

Dear Support,
I am confused as to the meaning of the Divine Will Q-module. According to the definition you have:

“Your will, your true will, is a thing of limitless potential. Using the Divine Will module, you will become truly in touch with your true will.(…) Divine Will focuses directly on your will strengthening it and helping you achieve greater control over it so that you can use it for your goals.”

Even with Fire’s latter disambiguation I still dont get it. l am confused because you use the term true will and there is a specific definition for true will in the Thelema mystical system where True Will is defined either as a person’s grand destiny in life or as a moment-to-moment path of action that operates in perfect harmony with nature. So True is either your destiny (so you need to discover what you are on Earth for) or something that you truly want to achieve. Which one is adressed in this module? Because don’t understand how both can be addressed in the same module? Maybe you can explain with an example?

Hope you can help,
Cheers.

Answer

Hello —

The Divine Will module isn’t related to the concept of the “true will” in Thelema in any way, shape or form. The scripting of the module refers specifically to the idea of “will” as impressing your will onto the reality around you. This module will function more as a results booster in the form of “reality bending,” shaping the reality around you to fit the goals of the custom through the mental / spiritual pathway of “will.”

It also increases your willpower to actually execute your goals and impress you “will” upon reality.

Hope that helps a bit more.

Thanks!

I feel like Saint had a role in that answer lmao. I’m glad I submitted this, Divine Will is a must in a Sage custom to me. :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Thanks @Sage_Ninjistic,

I agree, the answer read like not-the-support-guy.

This definition sounds even better than the store description :slight_smile:
TBPIAC: To Be Put In A Custom.

1 Like

Yeah, I answered that one myself. Support agent is still having to catch up on A LOT of esoteric studying to understand these concepts.

8 Likes

Question

Answer

2 Likes

I like their dedication.

1 Like

Questions What is the purpose of my life, existence and what happened before Big Bang?

Support Answer: we’ll try to answer you shortly, please standby.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Q: Is it advisable to run Quantum Limitless ST4 without running the other previous three stages?
A:Thanks for reaching out to us. Well, It pretty much depends on your amount of experience with subliminal’s. If you’re new to subliminal’s, We recommend you start with Stage 1. If you have some experience with subs, then it’s ok. Here is an article from our support page with more information: If I Add Stage 4 of a Multistage Title, Should I Add the Others? - Subliminal Club Support Hub.

2 Likes

This is exactly the kind of crazy questions we get, and is exactly why Support responds the way they do. I’m tempted to make a thread with all the questions we’re asked, just so everyone can understand the situation.

7 Likes

images (16) (23)

Do it, @SaintSovereign! We wanna be shocked like this:

images (16) (22)

images (16) (21)

images (16) (20)

images (16) (19)

images (16) (18)

2 Likes

Q: May I know how much of Quantum Limitless is inside StarkQ or Emperor?

Also, are the QL components in StarkQ and Emperor different?

A: Thanks for reaching out to us. This question can be a bit tough to answer as there are some aspects of Quantum Limitless inside of StarkQ and Emperor, however, it is indeed it’s own subliminal, so they are all unique. If you were interested in obtaining results for a particular subliminal it is recommended to run it on its own in your build. When we include and combine scripting in a subliminal, the scripting included is built to boost the results of the receiving subliminal. For example: The scripting of Quantum Limitless included in StarkQ is intended to only boost the affects of StarkQ and not Quantum Limitless. If you were interested in getting the full benefits of Quantum Limitless, we recommend you include both modules in your build.

6 Likes

Temptation Within a Wanted Custom

Question:

Hello!

I am building a Wanted custom, with the supporting cores of Inner Circle and Sex & Seduction.

Would having the module ‘Temptation’ within this custom be redundant? I can provide a list of the other modules if useful.

Answer:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, Temptation wouldn’t be redundant in your build. Each module has their own unique scripting and affects on the subliminal. Have fun mixing and building, the opportunities are quite endless. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Question

Hello! Between the Ultimas (As Above & So Below), which of these would help with the generation of an aura in Libertine Ultima and Love Bomb Ultima?

Answer
Hello —

Yes, they are tools to assist with energy cultivation. For Love Bomb, you’d want to use As Above. For Libertine, you’d want to use So Below. Think of “As Above” for anything related to internal spirituality, positive and love. So Below is for “baser instincts,” like money, or sex. Neither one is “evil,” nor do they refer to any entities, etc. The scripts just attempt to help you develop a certain kind of energy.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Question

Can paragon be used to detoxing the body from toxins such as hard metals and maybe detox the whole digestive system and the liver and other systems in the body ?

Can it be used as a whole detox to the body and improve the body functions as a whole?

or its more aimed at physical pains and injury and such?

Answer

Paragon is not meant for these things, nor is it a substitute for qualified medical treatment, so please see a qualified medical professional. That being said, Paragon is scripted to heal anything and restore your body to perfect health, including the issues you listed. But again, this is not guaranteed, nor is it a substitute for qualified medical treatment, so please don’t use it in exchange for seeing a doctor.

3 Likes

Q: Is Admiral integrated into the script of Commander Ultima?

A: Yes, it is

4 Likes

Q: Will you guys do a comparison chart for your subliminals? A comparison chart and the objectives you guys have planned would be helpful in choosing the right Subliminals for newcomers and veterans.

A: We’ll take this into consideration. Right now, we only have objectives planned, but we’ll discuss the suggestion soon.

6 Likes

Q: May I know what’s the difference between Inner Circle and Transcendental Connection? Do they have the same goals?

Q: No, Inner Circle is designed to manifest a circle of close friends and allies who will help you achieve your goals. Transcendental Connection is designed to deepen the depth of any relationship you’re engaging in.

They have similar goals in the sense that they manifest genuine relationships, but Inner Circle doesn’t really “deepen” the relationship. Instead, it attracts those who are able to help you pursue your life’s mission. Transcendental Connection is focused more on strengthening a particular relationship, though you can stack both and get good results.

8 Likes

Q: Does CHOSEN title have vocabulary scripting? Like to have extremely rich vocabulary, debates skills etc?

A: Unfortunately, Chosen does not contain scripting like this. Limitless ZP, however, does help with this extensively. Consider stacking the two and I think you’ll be happy with the results.

3 Likes

Q: On the sales page it says that Regeneration has rebirth as a module. Is this the entire script from the stand alone title or is it similar but adapted to fit regeneration? And is this included in the ZP version? As I know that the zp titles are more focused.

A: Any time you see another title listed as a submodule in a major title, it’s been rewritten to fit the goals of that program. This means, if you want to get the benefits of Rebirth, you should run that major title.

Rebirth is not in the ZP version. Those scripts have been pared down and focused significantly.

@Brandon @subliminalguy @Lion

6 Likes