Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

i actually didnt make a support ticket regarding this issue,

paragon is way far on the line for me maybe a year from now or something so ill delay that for later

however i voted it for a friend of mine a month ago, i will see how things go with him regarding this issue

Definitely. In my case, different things in my body that needed attention were bubbling up the the surface. I personally think its one of the titles that should be mandatory in my stack – a constant placeholder. However, that thing is energetically demanding, so should it be considering its function.

1 Like

Okay thanks

if it’s high blood pressure you’re referring to then try hibiscus tea. also lemon ginger tea. Also I just learned of Butterfly Pea tea which I definitely plan on trying.

1 Like

I’d imagine yes for physical parasites, but possibly for energetic versions leftover from previous physical invasions.

Alkaline diets, juicing, detox, certain suppressed tablets (:horse::pill:) down to the more esoteric like rife and binaural frequencies can help.

1 Like

My experience with paragon and covid… and my moms experience on paragon/regen (broken hip, won’t be able to walk for 6-9 months)

5 Likes

Hi! I’m looking for some information on how paragon helped users with their health problems! Did it help you overcome your issues?
Thanks a lot in advance for getting back to me!

3 Likes

If i remember correctly tests were carried out and the results were remarkable, like headaches and migraines were cured within 5 to 10 mins. Someone had a kidney cyst and this was also cured. One guy i know used paragon and his broken bones began healing.

I’ve used it to recover from Covid with incredible success, any time I have ANY type of sickness, I listen to paragon and feel significantly better the next day.

In conjunction with Dragon Reborn, I’ve also mostly eliminated a gluten allergy I’ve had for a long time.

I used to not even be able to have one bite of pizza, lest I suffer the wrath of 3-5 days of extreme depression, to say the least.

Now, if I eat a whole pizza, I might have a stomach ache and a tiny bit of fatigue, at most.

I still avoid gluten, because I know my body can’t REALLY handle it, but I went from extreme symptoms after tiny exposures to being able to eat whole boxes of pizza with only mild discomfort the immediate day after, and no discomfort 2 days after

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I ran paragon once yesterday. And will try sticking to the protocol of 1 to 2 loops on altering days. Or do you recommend something else?

1 Like

1.Does paragon strengthen organs and body systems in addition to healing? Ex. Helps heal a broken bone, fortifies bone to be stronger from future breakage.

1. Does paragon intertwine with the sps series like organs, endocrine etc.

Thanks

1 Like

I have used paragon more often for my back problems.
As a supplement to other measures, I have found that with paragon, recovery is much faster.

That’s how most normal, healthy people should feel after eating a whole pizza. I think it worked… :thinking:

2 Likes

Paragon makes my appetite go through the roof. A good sign I’d say

1 Like

I was browsing the forum trying to find what title I should go for next and happened to find paragon ultima- played a loop and within a few minutes felt some pain in my eyes and I can’t explain this but I already can see better. I have astigmatism and I wouldn’t say it’s completely cleared away but I can see alot better, definitely didn’t expect results this fast. I can’t wait to start healing the other parts of myself that need healing.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that’s a natural process of the human body, so yes.

Different scripting, similar effect but on a more holistic, whole body scale.

3 Likes

Good stuff. Remember to take it easy, fuel yourself and give yourself time. Physical shifting is a long process.

6 Likes

Ultima is an older technology. You could check your account to get the most recent ZP version.

3 Likes

With the Synergy… all of these can be added, I am ordering Paragon Complete today but my custom next week will have all of them.