Subliminal for Attract Job

I ran it for a whole 6 months so I would say your decision is going to be a very good one :innocent:

2 Likes

really? Where can I read your review or experience on HoM?

1 Like
3 Likes

@Vesper : How was your alphaness or status on HoM?

Edit : I just saw that you explained it. But I wouldnā€™t mind if you expanded on it a little bit. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Define alphaness as it seems different people see it in a different way :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vesper : I agree. I mean, getting respect from people. Having people defer to you and/or seeing you as high value. But also feeling like a high value or high status person. Taking the lead in relationships and not be easily pushed around and/or firmly standing your ground when you need to.

1 Like

amazing.

1 Like

Pretty big most of the time but depends on the setting and scenario.

Gym wise yes, professional life yes, social life yes, dating absolutely not lmao.

If I put Wanted on that day then no but if I just use hom I feel high status/high value in a social and wealth standpoint. For example, one time, one of my friendā€™s told me thereā€™s no way I can get us into a club that had a line of 200 people waiting for over a hour. I said watch me and I got in, skipped the line and got a seat on the vip section of the club @Matalexander305 can attest to that.

Iā€™m assuming professional relationships and friendships in which case yes. Sadly, now Iā€™m always know as the organizer so people make me make all the plans to go out because I know how to do it. Dating relationships like mentioned before nope.

Depends on the scenario, itā€™s very hard to make me angry or make me feel like Iā€™m getting pushed because I love helping people. You have to really piss me off for me to not think itā€™s okay but if that happens I go above and beyond to make sure whoever did that learns his lesson aha which has never happened so far because people know me.

Which meditations are you doing?

Holy shit.

I was having a difficult time getting job offers. They were just kind of infrequent and Iā€™d end up getting turned down from the ones I got.

After stacking CTWON and R.I.C.H for a week I finally got a good offer. Iā€™m also waiting on two other company offers and Iā€™ve been having a lot more companies replying back to me after running this stack.

This year has been kind of difficult for me and I kind of wish I had just done this from the start. This is a powerful combo.

7 Likes

This is an unusual combo. I get why <rich is in there. I would have never thought of CTWON to get a job. Now that you mentioned it, Iā€™m thinking CTWON can stack really well with Genesis.

2 Likes

Iā€™m becoming interested in CTWON after reading this topic. I never heard of it before. Iā€™ll read through the description later and see what itā€™s about. I could do with some of that loving aura to attract and maintain clients, plus I work outdoors in nature more or less.

2 Likes

After reading through the description and objectives, I think this sub would stack amazingly well with Genesis. I might try it out for myself, the objectives really spoke to me.

Sorry to derail the thread. Continue onā€¦ :grinning:

2 Likes

How did I miss this?

@Joe @driver :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

EDIT: @SaintSovereign : What did you put in this sub to make it a (dream) job finder? (Therefore validating my idea that it would stack well with Genesis)

EDIT 2: Never mind! Looks like you answered that already:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s crazy is I read that several months ago and my immediate thought was ā€œNo way CTWON can help me with finding work. I donā€™t need to focus on nature right now I should use more practical subsā€ and I just focused on running some other masculinity/wealth subs.

Those other subs helped me in other directions but the job market was really tough overall. I had several interviews that went really well where I thought I had it but then all of a sudden they decide to go with someone else. The choice to add CTWON was mostly just out of a sense of desperation where I felt like I exhausted my other efforts.

For anyone reading this thatā€™s having trouble finding work. I totally get the skepticism but try it out.

It still astounds me how multifaceted different subliminals can be.

5 Likes

This is great and weird that CTWON act as a booster. Are the jobs in line with CWON philosophy (nature) or are they ā€œjustā€ jobs you applied to?
Does it help in other manifestations in other areas?

The job offer I got has nothing to do with nature.

Now that you mention it. I suppose one of the jobs Iā€™m waiting on an offer for does focus on environmental impact technology. I havenā€™t gotten an offer from them yet though but I would like to work with them.

I think because it has such a powerful positivity aura that it helps synergize with other subliminals and help with other manifestations. I was mostly focusing on combining it with RICH.

1 Like

Since weā€™re reactivating this threadā€¦ why the f has noone mentioned INNER CIRCLE!!!