Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

Bro DEFINITELY

It’s a beast-in-a-bottle and I’m afraid to unleash the beast, which is why I haven’t ran it yet.

Focusing on extensive EOG Stage 1 to rewrite money beliefs, so that when HOM gets me chasing @Billions aka my namesake, I don’t trip up and freak out.

Will probably run EOG 4 before HOM, because I’m pretty committed to documenting a solo EOG stack… but I almost impulsively ran HOM last night anyways, so, we’ll see about the timeline.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about EoG4+HOM+Heartsong…would hit on all the wealth, family and legacy angles

3 Likes

Haha, so you want to attract a wealthy wife to take an empire over?

2 Likes

I think it would bring out those qualities in an existing partner or find one with the empire qualities yeah.

2 Likes

It’s certainly easier to build an empire if you have the support of your immediate family/partner.

I speak from (past) experience when I say it’s soul-crushingly hard to try to build something while your significant other is yelling at you to “stop being a dreamer and just get a real job”. It’s been 12 years and I’d still jump at the chance to snap (Thanos style…) the particular person who repeatedly said that to me…

recon? what recon… :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Since I’m starting to use Emperor: The House of Medici again (Probably from my old custom or the main title). I wanna take a moment of the results I got from it back when I used it:

• Got 3 job interviews and 1 job offer for a position I’ve been dreaming to have for the past 3 years

• Built many deep friendships with people I’m still friends with now

• On it girls felt in love with me even more. It wasn’t jut sexual attraction, they love me with the pure desire of love and wanting to be in a relationship with me which interesting since hom isn’t a romance sub.

• Way better social skills compared to Stark and much more persuasive. Extroverted socialness in a way that increase my love to people that I talk to compared to Stark where I’m just the guy who brings the fun.

• Way better focus and motivation that was came on my wealth goals and fitness goals

• People loved me on it and want to hang out with me more often or talked for hours at the gym whenever I would come (Some of my deepest conversations and most impactful to a persons life was on hom).

• People see me as a leader on it and an inspiration that is willing to help someone no matter what.

• Communication skills we’re much better which includes persuasion.

• Trading was bit better in some deals where I invested in them I got really lucky and got 100% if not more return of investment on them.

• Became more popular in real life and on social media.

• Used social media less and procrastinated less which gave time and energy that I used to focus on my goals.

• Cognitively speaking things we’re much easier to learn, visualizations skills we’re better. Much more analytical and improved math skills.

• Better decisions and wasted money on things that would improve my life and that would be assets (I feel like hom has components of The Way Of ROI module)

Honestly I don’t know why people don’t use this sub more often it’s basically Stark + Emperor + RICH and is my favorite wealth sub that I’ve used and will continue using long term. It’s basically an extroverted version of Emperor what’s there not to love?

29 Likes

The fact that you got through that and managed to get to where you are now is really inspiring.

5 Likes

What holds me off from HOM is I don’t have the wealth foundation. I feel like I’d need to do EOG and maybe regular Emperor before I get to HOM. Money has never been something I’ve had an abundance or or know how with.

But since it first came out HOM just is the one that I’d like to have as my main title. Maybe in a year I’ll be there.

Also I’ve heard the recon can be tough without that wealth foundation. So that’s really what holds me off from even considering it for the time being.

4 Likes

I hear you, and I think the same way sometimes, BUT…

one of the objectives does say:

• Begin creating your business empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting.

That same objective is under Emperor too.

Anyway, I’ll be starting HoM this October (as part of a custom).

7 Likes

I have just re-read the HOM description and there are several mentions of romantic relationships so your experience is on the spot.
And according to the description, this title is interesting indeed. One can even ask themself whether it even needs to start with EOG if you do not have any business yet. The HOM seems to be perfectly self-sufficient on its own.

I was forex trading for several years (3-4) in the past with no big success. But with this one, it seems possible to start it again.

The only problem about forex nowadays is that leverage was lowered by the law to only 1:30 or 1:50 in Europe and the US. I am not sure about Australia. And I do not like to go to some fishy scammy brokers on tiny islands.
Before it was easy 1:100, 1:200, or even 1:500 and the problem is with the smallest leverage like 1:30 and 1:50 you can not make big money with small input money which is common with normal folks like me who do not have a lot of money just laying around.

8 Likes

I think with me I’ve never had trauma or bad believes about money so I think that made hom work even better. Like I always knew no matter what anyone told me that money is important, needed and will lead to happiness and so far I’m right. Also I’ve already had a career when I started it so hom just gave me a even better career.

The only issue I see with forex is that here in Canada taxes are so high, that I’m not sure if it would be worth to do here if you do small trades.

5 Likes

This belongs here lol: The Wanted Celebrity - The Mélange Of Attractiveness - #590 by CyberTate

Who knew that Emperor: House of Medici would be so powerful.

5 Likes

Considering I planned a limitless + mind’s eye custom in order to maximise my brain capacity (intelligence) + manifestations abilities, I wonder what would give a HOM + MIND’s EYE… HOM has cognition enhancement… Anyone tried that?

3 Likes

This thread disappeared and so we all began posting in the original (now defunct) HoM thread.

I’m posting here to bring it up to the top of the list again.

I’ll start running HoM ZP (as a core in my custom) on 1 October 2022. Until then, I’ll be happy to read the experiences of others.

4 Likes

HoM zp journey a successful one indeed! Most of these were on subclub black as I was using Hom paired with alchemist , but in general rich and Hom are successful combo.

@Malkuth exactly what you said :point_down::point_down:

And they actually helped!

10 Likes

:pray:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

Thank you!

3 Likes

@sid I missed the part about cognitive abilities and skill learning. I am fascinated by HOM because I am over being around or always attracting broke people

4 Likes

Fascinated too about House of Medici, this seems like one of the best wealth manifestation titles for generational wealth, for social and political skills, building and fostering deep and profound relationships with others, investing in the markets, managing big companies, etc

Truly a unique title.

Never pondered over this one much.

I wonder if it has anything for romance or attraction?

3 Likes

Yes it does

1 Like

Mentions absolutely nothing about it in the description.

What did you experience?

House of Medici seems like it has the wealth building of Emperor with the Social effects of Stark. Love it.