StarkQ, Wanted and Primal Seduction

:rotating_light: NEW JOURNAL ALERT :rotating_light:

I just finished running Wanted, Am, Regeneration and Elixir for the better part of two months.

And now I feel ready to move on to bigger things.

The Plan is to run StarkQ, Wanted and Primal Seduction.

PS is only temporary; after that, Iā€™m going with Heartsong.

StarkQ for that extroverted, rich, genius playboy archetype.

Wanted for that rakish coquettish vibe + Lookmaxxing

Heartsong for well, I think thatā€™s obvious :wink:

In the near future, I plan on building this custom and running it alongside my current stack, (or I may make a second custom to combine Stark and Heartsong, and run that with Wanted.)

Building a great social circle with people for every need and occasion is the primary goal of the custom. Becoming more extroverted and increasing my social status is also a big goal for the custom, as well as taking on more leadership in my life.

This will be an interesting journey, I think. Iā€™m excited.

Iā€™ll update you on the listening schedule in the next post.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to follow along!

• Mat
6 Likes

The current listening schedule is as follows:

Monday:

1X Wanted (Solace)
1X StarkQ. (Ultrasonic)
1X R.I.C.H (Solace)

Tuesday: (Rest day)

Wednesday:

1X Wanted (Solace)
1X Primal Seduction (Ultrasonic)
1X R.I.C.H (Solace)

Thursday: (Rest Day)

Friday: (Rest Day)

Saturday: (Rest Day)

Sunday: (Rest Day)

After a week or two on this schedule, I will consider adding some additional loops of Friday.

It depends on how I feel. Towards the end of my previous stack, I noticed an increased tolerance for subs + less recon showing up.

And because Wanted is the only ā€œenergy-intensiveā€ sub in this stack, it may work.

If so, Iā€™m going to use it to run:

1X Wanted (Solace)
1X Primal Seduction (Ultrasonic)
1X R.I.C.H (Solace)

I may even drop Wanted down to 1x a week and make PS the driver of my stack. This would give me three loops a week, and since itā€™s only a temporary addition to my stack, this seems most efficient.

Like I said, Iā€™ll update you on what I do. But for now, Iā€™m keeping it simple.

1 Like

Solid stack, I lean on doing something similar!

1 Like

November 9, 2021

Yesterday I began my journey with Stark, Wanted and PS

Just before bed, I began playing StarkQ in ultrasonic form. And I was a little nervous. I was thinking, ā€œhow will I react? Am I sure Iā€™m ready for this? What if I get mad recon?

Upon waking, I felt normal but different. Somethingā€™s changed, but Iā€™m not quite sure what. (Obviously, the subs have changed) but something internally is changing.

I was feeling exhausted today. It might be because of daylight savings time, but Iā€™m drained. Been that way since Monday, time went by real slow today, and thatā€™s rare for me.

I think Iā€™m going to look into red light therapy. Since Iā€™m in Canada. I leave for work in the dark, and return home from work In the dark. Iā€™m not getting much sunlight at all, and I think thatā€™s a problem.

Iā€™ve been training a new guy at work for the last two days, and Iā€™m surprised. Iā€™m so confident in my teaching ability now. I have no problem telling him what to do. ā€œthatā€™s wrong, try this instead, no, not like that, remember what I taught you?ā€

The timidity in me is slowly dying, and it feels great. I no longer feel the need to be passive-aggressive.

Also, the kid is my age, so Iā€™ve been cracking jokes with him and getting to know him well, which is unusual for me. Usually, I keep to myself and work. I was very much that ā€œleave me alone Iā€™m workingā€ type person before.

Now, I canā€™t help but want to socialize. I force myself even if I donā€™t want to. All about those atomic habits :wink:

Iā€™m still exhausted, so Iā€™m going to bed early tonight.

Oh, but before I go, I should mentionā€¦ R.I.C.H works fast, lmao

I ran it once Monday, woke up today and all my trades are in massive profitsšŸ˜‚

Canā€™t make this shit up

Until tomorrow

• Mat
3 Likes

Btw, as a canadian from Montreal I use red light therapy and also phototherapy for winter time. It does help even if itā€™s not perfect. Red light therapy I would say is better for energy and skinā€¦ Phototherapy is good for vitamin D since itā€™s UVB.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions! Cheers

November 10, 2021

Quick update, energy levels are better but Iā€™m still a little tired.

Iā€™m really coming out of my shell. Iā€™m starting to be more social and it feels great. I also feel a incredibly relaxed around people now. No longer am I hyper aware of everyone and all the social intricacies.

Iā€™m just present in the moment.

3 Likes

November 11, 2021

Last night played:

I woke up feeling good today. But after I started working, I was getting angry and frustrated.

Strong recon, similar to when I started Regeneration.

I had imaginary arguments with people, imagining beating people up, questioning my life and all my problems.

I have so many issues to solve in my life, and itā€™s overwhelming to think about sometimes. Iā€™m not one of those cats that can focus on one area of life at a time.

As soon as I start making progress in one area, another shouts at me and doesnā€™t leave me alone until I do something about it.

For example, today, I was thinking, ā€œI should run Quantum Limitless. My discipline is shit, my productivity is terrible, my focus sucks, and Iā€™ve always struggled with studying/ learning my whole life. Itā€™s always made me feel stupid. Other kids could do their school work so quickly, but for me, it was cripplingly boring.

Then I think, but Iā€™d have to drop Stark, and I need an alpha sub that covers finance and empire building. And I also need to be more social and build my circle. And I also need to start getting with girls; I canā€™t waste away my 20ā€™s.

I donā€™t want one without the other. I NEED EVERYTHING.

Itā€™s hard to ask me, ā€œwhatā€™s the one thing that if you fixed, would improve your life the mostā€

Because Iā€™d say ALL.

1 Like

Today was nothing, nothing good or bad.

Just average. A bit of recon is still present.

I felt lost for a bit, like questioning my existence lost.

I was questioning my goals, my actions. How can I eliminate distractions from my life and focus on one thing? Thatā€™s the main one.

This whole week I was tired and completely unmotivated to do anything after work.

Everything bored me. My attention span has been terrible.

Even yesterday, because it was remembrance day, I was going to watch a documentary on Stalingrad.

But I couldnā€™t even watch it for 30 seconds.

THAT BORED

So hopefully, that resolves itself because itā€™s annoying. I just want to get stuff done and make progress in my life.

I cant stand feeling stagnant

1 Like

November 14, 2021

My body language feels more graceful and masculine. My gaze feels strong and intense.

Recon was rather strong this week; when it cleared, I felt a profound sense of relief. I was firing on all cylinders.

But I made the mistake of running True social before going to the gym (in anticipation of going out last night)

Usually, this isnā€™t a problem as Iā€™ve done it the last two weekends with excellent results. But yesterday it was too much. My mind felt a little overwhelmed. I felt anti-social, a bit anxious, and lots of negative thoughts and feelings came up.

I guess the old saying is trueā€¦ if itā€™s not broken, donā€™t fix it. More doesnā€™t always = better. In the future, I should pay more attention to how I feel when it comes to that.

Another problem is coming to the forefront of my mind, and it has to do with fundamentals.

Style. The clothes I wear. I need to purge my wardrobe; itā€™s time to develop my new style. My jacket is old and doesnā€™t fit me. My shoes and boots need an upgrade. I need new gym attire etc. Most of my shirts and pants are from 3 or 4 years ago and they need to go.

So I think Iā€™ll do a bit of shoppingšŸ¤‘.

ā€œWhen you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good, you perform good.ā€

Till next time

• Mat
4 Likes

November 17, 2021

Yesterday I experienced a bit of recon, but not near as bad my first week on my new rotation. In the afternoon, I was being bombarded with so many memories one after another.

One that stuck with me wasnā€™t so much a memory. But a feeling. A feeling of winning. BEING A WINNER.

There was a time I felt this way all the time. I was getting in the best shape of my life, so many hot girls were into me, I was dating the hottest girl in school, I had so many friends, and I had just gotten my first job.

Life was exciting; I woke up eager to start every day.

I felt that way for about 5 minutes yesterday. And thought to myselfā€¦ how can I bring this feeling back?

How can I be a winner again?

I think it just comes down to breaking old habits. And I think Iā€™m off to a good start.

Today was a good day; Iā€™m becoming more and more comfortable being myself around others. I no longer feel this need to put on a front. I can be my authentic self.

Iā€™m also warming up to others. Socializing is becoming natural to me. It seemed like I talked to everyone today. I wasnā€™t the ā€œobserverā€; I got in on the action. I made people laugh, said what I thought, asserted myself. It felt great.

Now I gotta keep pushing.

Iā€™m also becoming more comfortable in my skin. My body feels light like all this built-up nervous tension has left my body.

If I had to rate my level of anxiety on a scale from
0 - 10

Right now, itā€™d be a 4.

Two months ago, itā€™d be a 6

4- 6 months ago, itā€™d be a 7-8

Itā€™s incredible to notice. It happened so slowly and gradually. Like it was so slow that I didnā€™t see I was changingā€¦ weird.

Last note, Iā€™m getting good at my job. I build roof trusses, and Iā€™m used to building on top of the tables. But Iā€™ve been trained to work the bottom (which involves throwing up all the wood and figuring out where the various pieces go)

I used to find it so hard, but today was easy. It came naturally to me.

Feels good to see progress. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

November 18, 2021

(Warning NSFW)

Summary

Regen bloom is clearly in effect.

I had a realization while in the car this morning.
Everywhere I go, I feel like Iā€™m being judged. Thatā€™s my ā€œsocial anxiety.ā€

As irrational as it may sound, everywhere I go, I feel like people are waiting to find something to laugh at me for. And I figured out where it comes from.

In Grade 10, I did this thing called dare night. You had a team of 4-6 people and were given dares ranging from ā€œhug a random strangerā€ to ā€œHave sex in public.ā€ As proof, you had to make a private IG account and post the videos.

An older girl (who was hot) asked me if she could take me into the girlā€™s washroom and do a few dares :wink:

I agreed but was really nervous. On top of that, I was 16, and it was my second time ever being drunk.

So when it came time to do the deed, I couldnā€™t get it up. And I wasnā€™t a show-er (at least back then)
So she gave me a bj (or at least she tried)
After that, the girl recording the video runs to all her friends to show them the video. (Which was embarrassing asf.)

Within about 24 hrs, the entire school knew and was talking about it. Everyone thought I had a small dick.
I went from every girl in school drooling over me to laughing at me.

This completely shattered my self-esteem.

The funny thing is Iā€™m actually above average in terms of size but neverthelessā€¦

After that, Iā€™d walk through the school, thinking everyone was constantly judging me. And that got me pissed off.

Then when I had a fall out with that girlā€¦

It was the last straw that made me say fuck everyone. No more Mr nice guy; Iā€™m tired of getting walked all over.

ā€œYeah, heā€™s really hot, but he has a small dick.ā€

ā€œHe used to be really nice, but now heā€™s bitter that (insert girlā€™s name) tried to friend-zone him.ā€

The realization is I still walk through my day-to-day life with the outdated belief that everyoneā€™s judging me and laughing at me. This is clearly irrational. The random people I encounter on the street do not know these things about me. Let alone care. But itā€™s a subconscious reaction. All day, I can tell myself ā€œno one cares about you; stop worrying about what they think.ā€ But my subconscious has a hard time letting go.

I think itā€™s because I shy away from sex. Since that event, Iā€™ve turned down sex multiple times out of insecurity. ā€œWhat if my dick is small, what if I canā€™t last long, what if what if what ifā€¦?

Well, Iā€™ll never know until I try. Maybe all it takes is one try. What if I succeed? What will happen then?

A paradigm shift, thatā€™s what.

So what does this mean? Getting good at sex will skyrocket my confidence and destroy those seeds of doubt that Iā€™ve held onto for far too long.

I think running diamond QZP + PS QZP sounds just right for the job.

Thatā€™s the way out.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to run come December 1st.

I know Iā€™m going to run Wanted QZP for sure.
I want to run Primal seduction QZP
And I also really want to run Diamond QZP

But I also REALLY want to run R.I.C.H QZP
And Chosen sounds right up my alley. Leadership is a trait I need to develop.

Since running R.I.C.H again, Iā€™ve had this unrelenting drive to start writing copy again and get myself on the path to financial freedom.

And at the same time, my confidence is through the roof, and my sociability is skyrocketing. Running a focused stack doesnā€™t seem right to me at the moment.

So I have a dilemma. I want to run a focused stack:

Like Wanted QZP, Primal Seduction QZP and Diamond QZP

Followed by R.I.C.H QZP, Limitless QZP, and Chosen.

ā€¦but I donā€™t want to regress in other areas not behind addressed by my sub rotation.

(On top of that, I donā€™t want to drop StarkQ, I really like it.)

Ughā€¦ now that Iā€™m getting results in multiple areas of my life, how can I stop and focus on one thing?

Sub Club problemsšŸ˜…. I never thought that Iā€™d be complaining about results smh.

1 Like

It seems like everyone is having this dilemma. I wish I had a hyperbolic time chamber

4 Likes

December 1st - January 13th: Chosen, R.I.C.H, Wanted

January 21st - March 7th: Primal Seduction, Limitless, Diamond.

March 15th -April 29th: Stark, Heartsong, Wanted. (Might go ahead and make my custom and swap Stark for it

Subject to change but just a general idea*

1 Like

What are your goals with these? Itā€™s a great stack!

Chosen: For me, itā€™s hard to just let loose and enjoy socializing. Iā€™m always tense, I overthink everything. Theirs always some degree of stress involved. This stress affects my ability to be witty, to lead others, and to fully be myself. My true nature is very extroverted and I despise ā€œFollowing the heardā€.

Bottom line is Iā€™m known as quiet and timid by most people in my life and I want to completely abolish this from my life.

(This is also the main goal of my custom)

R.I.C.H: I aspire to be very financially successful. My main goal atm is to quit my job by becoming a freelance copywriter. I also have some investments in crypto, so overall I just want to increase my income.

Wanted:

Iā€™ve always had women chase me. Iā€™m a handsome dude, so I just want to leverage my assets. Wanted is my natural archetype. But Iā€™m mainly interested in the physical shifting component of Wanted QZP.

I train regularly at the gym, and since beginning wanted qv2 my body looks incredible. I can only imagine what Iā€™ll look like on Wanted QZP.

Primal Seduction: As much as I love attracting women to me. As a man, I feel like I should be able to actively seduce women. Even if it takes a little more effort, turning a ā€œhmm maybeā€ girl into ā€œhell yes letā€™s fuck right here right nowā€ girl is quite the experience. I also personally believe men should lead the interaction. I should be confident enough to walk up to a women Iā€™ve never seen before and game her.

Diamond: Male enhancement, improve sexual experience for both partners.

Limitless: Growing up I always had trouble with school. I couldnā€™t study for the life of me. I never did homework. I got terrible grades, and this lead me to develop an inferiority complex around my intelligence.

I want to fix that. I want to improve my cognitive abilities, I want to improve my learning speed, and I want to improve my overall productivity.

I already explained my reasoning for Stark Heartsong and Wanted here:

Changed my mind.

I will run Wanted QZP + Primal Seduction QZP

Question isā€¦

Do I run R.I.C.H or Chosen?

1 Like

If I were you, Iā€™d choose RICH

1 Like

I would run RICH with a skills-building title. RICH alone may not be enough to get you to riches. Wanted or PS is not the best choice in that regard. You can create two stacks you would rotate every 45 days. One stack for sex: Wanted, PS and Diamonds, and the other for wealth Chosen, Limitless and RICH. For example.

3 Likes