StarkQ, Wanted and Primal Seduction

I like this idea. I’m going to run with this.

1 Like

Stack #1 (Chosen, Limitless, R.I.C.H)

Stack #2 (Wanted, Primal Seduction, Diamond)

It breaks my heart to say this but, Wanted QZP will have to wait.

I have Wants, and I have needs.

Stack #1 Addresses the latter.

Plus… even if I achieved my desired goals with stack #2, I know I wouldn’t be fulfilled.

It’s alright though; I’ll just sit back and watch all of you become Chad’s in real-time😎

2 Likes

Changed my mind

Stack 1: Chosen, StarkQ, R.I.C.H.

Why stop now? I’m just getting started:

1 Like

Well… this was a short run. Funny how things change.

First and foremost, I love this stack. It’s undoubtedly going to make a return in the future.

How do I feel right now?

It isn’t easy to put into words. One very notable difference, I feel lighter. Physically and mentally. The tension I’ve carried in my body for years seems to have vanished. (Thanks, Regen🥂)

When I think back to those tough times, it feels like an alternate reality. Have you ever watched a movie and started identifying so strongly with the characters that you began feeling scared/worried for them?

That is how these memories feel to me. I was the movie’s main character, and I would worry about him.

But then I realize… it’s just a movie.
It’s not real. (At least not anymore)

Before subs, I would remember these situations, and it would strike fear into my heart, which made me act out on those fears, making them real.

Now I think, “Ya, that’s a thing of the past. I no longer dwell on these thoughts and feelings. I recognize them as they are, just thoughts and feelings.

The law of vibration is real… believe me, I know.
And if you don’t believe… simply put, “We become what we think about.”

I’ll post my final closing thoughts tomorrow.

Till then

• Mat
4 Likes

Hey man I like your journal. Hit me with ya Twitter or telegram handle.

Yeah sure! Telegram is [redacted]

[Moderator note: to protect you privacy, I noticed @SWITCH liked your post, so I figured he got your message, and I’ve blocked it out.]

1 Like