Stark | Limitless Executive | Seductress ~ Turning the page ❤️

Hey guys!

I embarking on my latest subliminal journey starting tomorrow… super excited and super proud of myself for staying true to the 1 month break, as I was very much extremely overloaded by the self sabotage phase I went through with my recon. I was changing titles often and overexposing myself for awhile.

I am still feeling some of the effects from that but I am much much better. :blush:

I’ve been embracing more self care.

*barefoot walking in nature
*sunbathing or happy lamp on non sunny days
*medicinal mushroom coffee (not magical)
*herbal teas and supplements
*alkaline water
*yin and yang yoga
*sensual body movement
*playing my musical instruments more
*singing my heart out
*better hygiene practices
*looking in the mirror and being more loving kind and gentle with what I see
*spending more time alone while enjoying it too
*reading more useful information
*reading a little fiction for fun
*balancing business goals with pleasure

I believe this stack will do wonders for me with my goals in business love family and creativity.

Loving myself and loving what I do with power focus determination and conviction.

I am an empowering powerful strong yet soft and graceful woman, ready to rise to greater heights and newer territory.

Career free jumping all in with business :woman_office_worker:

:heart::dizzy::raised_hands::star2:

11 Likes

Here are my previous journals if you’re interested in taking a look:

4 Likes

Day 2 ~

Listened to Seductress & Stark for 5 minutes each yesterday.

Going to listen to LE solo on the alternate day.

Weekends off.

Going to see how I do with shorter loops.

Feeling all the feels today.

Decided to block a toxic relationship from my life. Realizing what it was doing for me and where it kept me stuck.

I noticed where I would keep people in my life to reinforce the garbage thoughts I held about myself.

I was noticing myself being more judgemental and she was just reflecting it back to me.

I want to fill my life with loving kind and uplifting people. In order to have this I need to be it too.

4 Likes

Ideally, the recommendations state to have one listening day, one off day, and repeat like that.

So,

Mon: Seductress & Stark
Tue: Off
Wed: Limitless Executive
Thu: Off
Fri: Seductress & Stark
Sat: Off
Sun: Limitless Exec
Mon: Off

etc. etc

Maybe you already know this, and just are doing what’s right for you! But just wanted to check.

Maybe try limitless exec for 30s on your off days instead of for 3-5 minutes?

1 Like

When I said alternate days… I meant alternate listening day.

My listening schedule is as follows:

Monday ~ Stark + Seductress
Tuesday ~ rest
Wednesday ~ Limitless Executive
Thursday ~ rest
Friday ~ Stark + Seductress
Saturday & Sunday ~ rest

I am listening to all loops for 5 minutes each!

3 Likes

AFAIK that will be her very first ever loop of LE.

2 Likes

Oh ya give LE time before microloops

1 Like

I haven’t heard about micro looping

Nothing to worry about yet.

1 Like

Now I know … but yes… it’s not time yet with LE.

I wouldn’t even do it with Stark either.

Maybe seductress.

But I’ll sit that one out this cycle!

1 Like

Day 4 ~ Rest Day

Noticing a bit of anger coming up to heal…

I am so grateful for that!

Had a pow wow with my 12 year old son this morning. He brought up a lot for me to acknowledge forgive and truly heal. I was using tough love with him. He began to cry which I am glad to see because he is releasing and not keeping it inside.

My toddler is the angel and calmness amongst the storms that happen between my son and I.

What a blessing she is.

Yesterday after listening to LE for the first time ever, I became highly productive.

I connected with multiple people sharing a photo that lists the benefits of doing a session with me. I combine healing modalities and coaching together with my clients. I was on a roll!

I got a new client and another is interested too.

Before bed someone else signed up for 3 sessions with me!

I do see the intensity of this stack I have chosen but I will get through it victoriously! :muscle:

To add:

I was angry earlier because my son interrupted my yoga flow. I was so in the flow with the intensity of it that I didn’t want to be bothered.

At least it opened the doors for some healing to take place for us both.

I am even more motivated to step it up a notch or two as a mom. In being the best example I can be for my children.

My son is almost 13 and all.

To add again:

I woke up with more baby hair growth where I had some loss before from COVID. Like super fast growth!

I am assuming Seductress has physical shifting in it or maybe it’s from an accumulation of all the subs I have committed to over time and the lifestyle changes with self care and all that.

Not complaining at all!

5 Likes

Day 5 ~ Stark & Seductress (5 minutes each)

I was dreaming of business and getting clients last night. Productive dream!

I found myself writing an amazing post on my socials for attracting possible clients just now. I am seeing more of what I believe is my calling.

I feel more confident that everything is falling into place for me.

I’ve been getting more male attention than usual.

I had a man offer to pay me to watch me sleep yesterday. :joy::thinking:

I love this stack.

I also micro looped Paragon last night as an experiment.

I find myself cleaning a lot more, wanting an even more spotless & tidy home! One mess cleaned, another to follow thanks to kids! :joy: it feels so satisfying looking at shiny hardwood that smells good too.

I’m gonna manifest them to be just as clean as me! :thinking:

3 Likes

Day 8 ~
I stayed true to my schedule for the week with no extra listening on the weekend.

I have decided to experiment with listening to all 3 titles for 5 minutes each - Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

After listening this morning, I became a little sad and cried for a bit.

Having my morning coffee before I do yoga. It feels good to switch things up and go at my morning differently than usual.

I was reading the update of what is to come with SC and started feeling some recon. Noticing where all the lingo and various language/terms of the technology and processes of creating subs boggles my mind. Noticing how all the advanced users speak and just how everyone is engaging in general.

Am I okay with where I am at with my sub journey?
Do I want to eventually be considered an advanced user who gets special testing privileges?
Will I always need subs?
Can I be successful with keeping it simple with my sub usage?

I enjoy listening to a 3-sub stack with occasional experimenting according to my goals and how I am feeling.

I don’t however want to feel a dependency or that I will always need more in order to reach greater heights as a successful businesswoman.

I have been having super vivid dreams but feeling more rested during the day.

Noticing how I have less energy for relationship building and more for taking care of myself and my goals.

I have put sexual intimacy and romantic partnership aside over the past couple weeks to bringing my focus back within. I do desire to be married and in a power couple/family dynamic, but I won’t settle or get distracted from crushing my goals!

Thinking a lot about where I want to take my business goals in the long term. Where I want to put my energy mostly and what will eventually fade out.

5 Likes

Day 10 ~
Listening day - Combined all 3 subs in a 15-minute loop 1 time.

Yesterday I had a headache all day, but it is that time of the month for me.

I wanted to cry but for whatever reason seemed to be holding it in until the end of the day. The crying wasn’t as much as the day before. I felt like I wanted to make myself burst into tears with no success though!

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to mostly focus on with business and where I don’t want to put my energy. A lot of people have been reaching out to me since starting this stack. I feel like that may have been overwhelming my energy a bit, but I made sure to ground myself. I was okay leaving messages alone until the next day. I remember when that would bother me.

I enjoyed morning yoga outside in the sun these past 2 days. I didn’t mind that people were walking by getting their kids off to school.

I find myself thinking a lot about how I am putting my message out to the public for potential clients, if I want to do workshops, online group stuff, website stuff, etc. I worry that I will recon if I am not taking enough action. I know for sure I don’t want to be working 1:1 all day because then I will feel like I am at a job again or maybe I won’t. This is something I am pondering with a lot.

Maybe when it’s something you love, you make your schedule and you choose the clients, then it doesn’t feel like a job as much.

It is my business after all. I am not working for someone else anymore! :smiley:

I thought about the idea of taking some clients in a metaphysical shop maybe once a week but not sure how much they charge and if it would even be worth it or not. This could be a good way of networking and making new connections in the metaphysical scene.

Yesterday I was thinking a lot about how dependent people become on “gurus” and feeling into “cult” vibes in different areas. I find it funny how much I have let that bother me when I don’t really need that to be my problem or put my attention on it. People have free will. Whatever floats people’s boats.

I enjoy being a leader who surrounds herself with like-minded people.

I imagine attracting more people like that.

They say you become like the people you most surround yourself with.

Independent or dependent individual?

I started questioning if I need more coaching/training with my business to help launch it to the next level. I have invested over $20,000 into all of it over the past 2 years.

I would probably benefit from some guidance on the messaging and website piece. My offer and pricing, marketing, etc. I just spent 7 weeks working with a coach but still have some uncertainty.

I will let that flow naturally and keep at doing my thing.

Gotta have faith <3

3 Likes

Here are some lovely quotes by the late Neville Goddard. He was the man <3

“Your opinion of yourself is your most important viewpoint. You are infinitely greater than you think you are.”

“All transformation begins with an intense, burning desire to be transformed. The first step in the ‘renewing of the mind’ is desire. You must want to be different [and intend to be] before you can begin to change yourself. Then you must make your future dream a present fact. You do this by assuming the feeling of your wish fulfilled. By desiring to be other than what you are, you can create an ideal of the person you want to be and assume that you are already that person. If this assumption is persisted in until it becomes your dominant feeling, the attainment of your ideal is inevitable.”

“The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished.”

“If you do not feel natural about what you want to be, you will not be it.”

“Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.”

3 Likes

Day 11 ~ Rest

Nostalgic feels today when seeing some of my Facebook memories of the beginning of my alcohol free journey and some cool concerts I went to with my ex fiancé.

Noticing this feeling of frustration and sadness on the days I have my beautiful amazing toddler. I wish we were raising her together. Now that I have come so far from who I was 2 years ago when I left him… I am so curious of how different we’d be now.

Feels almost like Groundhog Day when I have her and the same thoughts and feelings happen on loop.

I need to find ways to switch up what we do when I have her to prevent these little funks I get in. She is super smart fun and energetic.

I was so used to working a career full time and go go go to now having all this extra time when I have her.

I am blessed of course but it’s definitely different for me.

I find myself wanting to focus a lot on my music practice.

I find myself wanting to cry but not much comes out. This is different for me because I’m usually someone who cries!

I don’t feel the recon is as heavy as I’ve experienced with other stacks, but it’s a different kind of recon this time around. Feel like a lot is going on internally. Big shifts.

I am managing pretty good though to say the least!

I sat in meditation for almost an hour during toddler nap time.

I did yoga with the sunrise.

Making sure I keep at my self care regimens. :heart:

4 Likes

Day 12 ~ Listening Day

I love how I find exactly what I need to on here with regards to what I am experiencing and why it may be happening.

When I am productive, I feel less recon. When I am getting to what I want to get to without any excuses, the guilt shame and sadness loop subsides. Noticing where I would create setups for upsets to bring about that loop. I was trying to seek that loop all day yesterday, seeking that sadness and crying but it wasn’t as easily attained. I thought, is my heart closed? No! I am breaking crappy patterns of behaviour that kept me stuck.

There is no need for any of that.

Am I running my life or someone else?

This poem came to mind just now for me:

Invictus by William Ernest Henley

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

The word ‘Invictus’ is Latin word for ‘Invincible’. It means one who is incapable of being won over. Life is one of our biggest teachers who imparts lessons through suffering and challenges.

When I really started to “wake up” to being the cause of my reality… the song “Invincible” by Tool spoke to me very deeply. I would wake up really early and do yoga outside to that song. It helped me to release a lot of blockages, trauma, pain, fear. It feels like I have been clearing lifetimes of trauma from myself and my ancestry line. Whatever it is…

I am here to continue being more victorious and less with the mindset of being defeated or limited.

I am limitless boundless and free! <3

2 Likes

hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi new friend :smiley:
Love your name on here! <3

1 Like

First time seeing me?

1 Like