Stark | Limitless Executive | Seductress ~ Turning the page ❤️

I believe this is the first time I am seeing you comment on my journal.

I have seen you around here though!

1 Like

Well I don’t visit the major journals side as often, as I mainly try to answer questions in the questions section, or observe the customs section (I’m a Customs connoisseur, I must say :stuck_out_tongue:), but since yours popped up and I’m an avid enjoyer of Stark, I decided to drop by and saw my name here haha.

If you got any questions, especially about Stark, then feel free to ask anytime, I’ve been on stark since January, and only had like a month or 2 where I was away from it, so I know a thing or 2 that could help :grin:

1 Like

Day 16 ~ Rest Day

This cycle is flying by!!!

I started a body contouring package yesterday which will go on for the next 8 weeks. This was something I had been scoping out for a couple years but since this stack felt the nudge to finally do it.

I am focusing on my low abdomen and then my butt and thighs next.

I eat well, do yoga and body movement daily and take pretty darn good care of myself. The extra pooch has been the toughest area to eliminate. I believe this journey will be highly successful for that!

I’ve been attracting new connections as potential clients.

Feeling some feels about this transition in my life while giving myself grace and more loving care while moving through the various emotions and thoughts.

I’m not stuck anymore.

I’ve noticed my demeanour and presence has been shifting with my in person clients. I am more playful friendly and add some humour. I am connecting deeper with more relating happening.

Managing to have clients come back on the regular.

Noticing where I get worried about running out of clients or money but nipping that in the butt!

I’ve been receiving a lot of compliments on my butt and hearing “have you been working out more lately?”

:smirk:

1 Like

What have been your greatest successes since using Stark?

1 Like

Day 21 ~ Rest and final day of this cycle

Honestly feel like this cycle flew by!

Upon reviewing the objectives of Seductress I have noticed where some shifts have been happening for me…

I was complimented on the following:

• My voice and how it sounds different ~ soft and crisp.
  • Glowing radiant clear skin ~ I have been sticking to my daily skin care routine diligently
  • Looking tighter and more fit ~ sticking to my daily yoga and sensual dancing :dancer:
  • Fuller looking hair ~ sticking to my hair care routine diligently

I have noticed I am starting to feel a lot better about my hair and physical appearance. I imagine looking in a mirror with great satisfaction of what is reflected back to me. If I happen to not like it I revise the experience to be what I want instead.

Persistence and dedication!

I am also noticing I shift from anxious fearful mode and more into a state of powerful confident & faithful much quicker!

I had a very sexual dream of a male friend last night. He came for a healing session with me over a week ago. I was disappointed at how short he actually is. Maybe if we spent more time together I wouldn’t be bothered by the height. I am only 5’3” myself. He is very flirty with me but he admits to being a flirty person in general. He hasn’t expressed any interest in dating or further exploration. It’s all surface flirting to me.

I have been extremely sexually aroused but don’t want just anyone. I am also questioning what I really want for an ideal partner.

The guy I manifested back in July after 2 loops of LBFH has become somewhat of a bother to me. He is highly sexually attracted to me yet here I am turning him down. I keep talking with and spending time with him but haven’t had sex in a month.

I am also noticing persuasive language happening with him and others which has become heightened over this cycle experience.

I feel like I sniff out bullshit and manipulation so quickly. Also seeing where I have and still do it myself.

Not sure if this is recon or not, but I am noticing where I want to listen to other main titles in an explorative manner. (Feeling much less recon from shorter listening loops with weekends off listening.)

I have microlooped paragon once and listened to a full loop today.

I tried microlooping LBFH experimental on Friday but didn’t feel anything so I tried 3 minutes.

Shortly after listening, I felt heightened senses. I didn’t want to engage in conversation for a little while. I was okay though. My reason for listening to it was that I wanted to feel more love for my brothers and sisters of the world. I’ve been working through A Course in Miracles workbook & felt that it fits perfectly with the content I was reading.

I dove deeper into Holy vs Special Relationships.

I noticed the desire to microloop Ultimate Artist, but haven’t yet. I am playing the keyboard much more. (Which usually isn’t my main instrument of choice.) I can’t help myself though!

I did a live today on IG playing around on the keys.

I have also been getting on Facebook more live and feeling more confidence with my expression and presence.

I feel like Heart Song might be a good sub to explore but wondering if Seductress is enough for the goal of finding and establishing a powerful romantic relationship.

Open to suggestions going forward with what stack to go with.

Business building and expansion, creative expression as an artist (music, writing), romantic power couple and healthy balanced family dynamics.

3 Likes

Seductress and Heartsong together would work well I think. Might be a bit of a roller coaster but I think the ride be worth it

3 Likes

My girlfriend did a cycle of seductress and heartsong, at the same time I did Heartsong and spartan.
It was a major shift in our relationship.

Totally recommended!! You should give it a try @7empest

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m going to do Stark+Seductress+Heart Song for my next cycle.

3 Likes

Love seeing this :pray:

2 Likes

I wanted to give this one a good thought so I can give you my top 5 highlights, this is all after being on Stark for around 8-9 months now (a couple breaks here and there);

• high level celebrity effect; ever entered a room and had every conversation stopping just so that you can be greeted and talked to? Let’s just say that even if I entered a room full of strangers, by the time I leave, most of the people there end up enjoying their time because of me being there :wink:.

• like minded social circle; my current social circle consists of people who are exactly the way I am, with some uniqueness to them, but other than that thing, everyone I consider a friend is someone who is 80-90% like me, because of which it’s much more enjoyable to be out all the time, because no matter what we end up doing, we all end up doing things that we all truly enjoy, due to how much we all share in common.

• intelligible boost; this is the most obvious thing, but from the way I look at problems, all the way to all the innovations I make to solve problems, I just feel like this year on Stark I’ve actually upgraded my brain a lot, with my biggest accomplishment being: modernizing the filing and allocation procedures and systems for the Army National Service camp.
    Sometimes I just feel like a chess master on a grand stage with just how magnificently I plan things out.

• instant networking; one of my best effects gained from stark is just how easy it’s been to network with people and get favors done, and this has ranged from things like getting free hash, all the way to getting myself between celebrities since the first month of my job.

• sweet tongue; I don’t think I’ve ever been as verbally smooth and sleek as Stark has made me, in a way, I’ve found myself much more “alive” when talking, and when it comes to flirting, it’s become second nature, to the point where I sometimes find it amusing just how easy it can be to make a girl’s day simply by participating in some verbal tango with her haha.

5 Likes

I have been noticing this!

Looking forward to more of this as I continue with Stark.

Today a guy I was seeing briefly a year ago FaceTimed me… I was in a store shopping for winter stuff…

I totally placed the phone down on a shelf having a full on raw and unfiltered conversation. He said that my boobs are bigger…

:sunglasses: cool beans…

I found myself on a different route today noticing a guy I’ve always crushed on working away outside. I literally never run into him anymore.

Been connecting so naturally with ease to potential clients. Taking my healing practice to another level.

I remember when I first started out being a nervous wreck.

I found myself musing away today about men, sexuality and my orientation…

I love playful flirty connections with men and woman but I desire to have one man to myself who doesn’t want to be with other woman… he is perfectly okay with who and how I am without worry or fear of me leaving him….

:fire:

1 Like

New cycle… new experiences…

Upon listening to Heart Song…

I started thinking to myself…

Which of the following would be ideal for me when having my ideal partner:

1: He points out my flaws and limiting beliefs. Wants to encourage me to better myself and grow. To point out when I’m not sticking to my goals and slacking.
Points out physical flaws and how I can improve onthem.

1. Encourages and supports me by having faith that I will ask if I want guidance and loves me as I am and doesn’t feel the need to change me or criticize me. Doesn’t point out my faults or make suggestions.

2. A mix of both

I am someone who is more like the 1st type but maybe I need to improve in that area.

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of someone pointing out “flaws” because that’s subjective.

The rest is ok I think. But they key is your asking for feedback.

Unsolicited advice generally puts up my “screw you” defenses.

1 Like

There’s a lot of thinking and reflecting going on for me…

I’m honestly loving the way my butt feels and looks since my previous stack…

My hair is really getting fuller and enjoying it more!

A lot of men are reaching out to connect with me…

I started thinking… what if I miss an opportunity with an ideal partner by thinking someone is just a creep…?!

How to tell the difference with intentions…

I am assuming the scripting has something in there to help weed out the creeps and bring focus to the ideal and good intentioned men…

This is fun :star_struck:

1 Like

I realize where at times I wouldn’t be very clear or direct about what it is I really wanted and would wonder why conflict would keep arising…

I realize where I would feel shame for things I truly liked or wanted but others wouldn’t accept from me… so I would just shove it aside!

I realize where I wouldn’t take a full compliment or feel satisfied with it because I didn’t fully believe it myself…

A guy told me my butt looked great in my purple tights and I said what about the other ones?

A guy complimented an old photo of my hair and I got down about how it looked then in comparison to now… this one really needs to stop!

A guy mentioned how great I looked in glasses and asked if I still wear them, which I do not. I thought well, what about me looking great without the glasses…?!

I cried a lot today about a lot of things I pretended I healed but didn’t really. I was spiritually bypassing the process.

Onward and upward from here…

Enjoying this process…

3 Likes

I have been enjoying brushing my hair and washing it without some silly fear of losing too much. To most people they may think this isn’t a big deal but I was someone who avoided brushing my hair or washing it for extended periods of time because of fear and irrational thinking. I used to hide under a beanie hat for weeks, keep it in a greasy braid all tangled or up in a messy bun with a headband hiding the greasy roots.

I am starting to notice healthier fuller hair regrowth. I’m letting the natural colour grow out. I go to the salon every 6 weeks for a good cut and toner.

I have been continuing to be diligent with my self care routine.

I even go for regular manis and pedis now!

I haven’t been following any YouTube videos for my fitness dance or yoga routine for a couple weeks now. I am enjoying doing my own free flow morning routines. I’ve been really feeling deep into my fascia as I do various body movements.

I am much more excited to do daily tasks such as eating and pleasuring myself! :joy:

I’ve noticed I want to be more sexual with myself and less interested in seeking it outside of me.

I hear a voice in my head telling me there is nothing to fear and to embrace all of my being!

So much fear has been releasing at a very deep level energetically. I had complex ptsd for 20 plus years with dramatic healing happening these past 10 months of subliminal usage.

I see where all my flaws weaknesses and limiting beliefs have come up to release for good! :fire:

So much action taking!

No more messing around.

I’ve been manifesting money in magical ways…
I’ve been investing more into my healing business…
Attracting clients by referral with minimal advertising.

2 Likes

Seductress has me going for regular manis and pedis… & it feels so good to actually enjoy “pampering” myself… :pray:

I even make sure to add Cuticle oil to my nails daily.

1 Like

I went through a very experimental subliminal experience where I micro looped every title I’ve ever had…

I’ve realized something huge …

Magnetically I am good at holding on to what bothers me

Subconsciously holding on to it
It matches what I’ve been through
Sticking to me like lint

I become Velcro to the negative

I need to let go of the stuff that happened or I keep getting more of it

Release the dislikes
Don’t let them stick to me

How to let go without second guessing
Discern what isn’t good for me and let it go without hesitation

“When and how fast to let go”

And not looking back and analyzing it or wondering :thought_balloon:

I am a Natural detective
Always digging for the truth
When I find the truth I may still dig and carry it throughout the night and into the next day or weeks…

A lot of power in me not being put to proper use…

That’s gonna change!

I aspire to be a speaker and author who shares all my past experiences that will in turn help inspire others who are where I’ve been and want different experiences…

1 Like