Simon - Skills, Scores, Stories

I thought someone as lazy as me is already a Rest Machine.
That part was supposed to be handled.

:joy:

8 Likes

:joy: I thought you might reference something like that in response to this

My theory-Laziness is just procrastination/avoidance-(do you ever actually feel really good when your being ‘lazy’-lol ok maybe) the stronger someone’s energy and drive when in the right gear is inversely proportional to their propensity for laziness when that energy/focus is misdirected, purposeless, or neglected.

Actual rest is it’s own skill of sorts, I suck at it. I’ll be resuming my custom with machine rest soon, which I remember really loving that module.

5 Likes

I can see that. You’re posting after 3 AM your time, if I’m correct. :sweat_smile:

It’s likely going in my next one too.

BTW, the MachineAction description mentions helping with Rest as well. That was really why I saved on the module slot.

Do post the Rest Management Tactics you learn about and apply. :+1:t2:

I use Guided Meditations and Brainwaves once or twice a day to relax and orient myself for the next task. (Kinda like the original Superchargers)

But these 2 days, I couldn’t Focus in a Meditation, and even Theta Brainwaves failed to calm me down.

No negative emotions, or high energy feeling. The mind was simply Rest-less. :slight_smile:

Probably trying to make sense of the crazy mix of scripts.

:rofl:

3 Likes

later than that! I used to only post after 2 am for months lol. Now you caught me on the non-norm

yes, I was just teasing, its HIGHLY likely just recon process rather than a fault/ missing in the custom/machine action module

5 Likes

I missed mentioning the subs played, so…

2021-09-09, Day 1 – C1 x 2
2021-09-10, Day 2 – None
2021-09-11, Day 3 – RbU, C1, LDU, C1
2021-09-12, Day 4 – None

C1 = Wealth Skills Custom
RbU = Rebirth Ultima v2
LDU = Limit Destroyer Ultima v2

The ultimas were used as experimental boosters.
My sleep & rest were measurably better following that.

Not intended to be a regular stack; just used the weekend to test how I do with the extra load.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

How’ s the custom going !? @Simon

It’s good. I’m letting the various nudges and ideas come together into a complete coherent picture. :slight_smile:

Not manifesting as was planned (effective executive / partner), but as was likely to be with G4 as the primary core (build your billions). :smiley:

Because it’s all Skill Modules, this custom is practically a WeaponX – activates when acting; doesn’t bother the user if not acting. :grin:

2021-09-13, Day 5 – C1 x 1
2021-09-14, Day 6 – None
2021-09-15, Day 7 – None
2021-09-16, Day 8 – C1, SG, C1
2021-09-17, Day 9 – None
2021-09-18, Day 10 – None
2021-09-19, Day 11 – C1, SG, C1 (planned)

5 Likes

That’s great!

So where is it steering you?

I really like that.

Does AM steel come to the front?
How is Wanted shining through compared to main store title?

2 Likes

Is that true ?
SS also has Weapon X mentioned in its sales page.

2 Likes

Smart!! Ideal for procrastinators…

1 Like

No. :joy: :hugs:

The Cores continue to have their nudges.

The modules have not been consciously active for me after the first couple days. Their effects need to be looked for. Qv2 naturalizes changes to the extent that other people are more likely to notice them, while you might completely miss it.

Yes. SS, UA, and all the X titles (SMX, GMX, BMX, MTX).

What I mean by modules activate when acting, in case of S&S e.g., when one is face-to-face with other people, suddenly the skills (like Charisma & Flirting Mentor) kick into gear. The user isn’t consciously thinking about approaches, lines, etc. during his free time. And if a particular module is NOT expressed for several days (like SMX), it isn’t really bothersome.

Or the opposite. :grin:

6 Likes

All the 4 Cores are active and reconciling together into an identity of a Wealthy & Attractive Man. :ok_hand:t2:

The original selection of this custom’s modules had one major goal – to prepare me to become a partner in my primary client’s business. Hence, the "Effective Executive / Partner."

But…

Instead of sales & marketing for 1 company, G4 is guiding me to position myself so I can own stakes in many businesses via the mentor, connector, investor route.

AM helps with keeping my orientation on “what do I want” – which is actually very hard for me because of a well-developed Extraverted Feeling function (Fe). My natural tendency is to be fully immersed into helping other people get what they want, while forgetting about myself.

Wanted + RICH have kept me busy with an online shopping spree. :unamused:

First I completed the home improvement tasks, then I got myself a bunch of stuff that would serve me in fitness goals and to look Rich on video calls and online meetings.

Airpods, trimmer, whey protein, herbs, deodorant soaps, coconut oil, and more.
As of now, fitness watches are sitting in the cart waiting for me to choose one. :joy:

Yet, even though objectively I’ve spent a decent amount of money, subjectively I feel like it was nothing. :innocent:

10 Likes

It’s looking excellent. This is a fine custom.

Do you have any thoughts/observations on the Introverted Feeling function (Fi)? I’ve been studying and reflecting on it for years. Trying to learn how to use it well, and how to understand what it has to offer.

Every few months or so, I’ll get another 5 centimeters of insight.

3 Likes

Naah. My study in personality tests has been strictly for self-understanding.

These days I just use the definitions in this image as my personal framework for thinking (Ti) about MBTI. :slight_smile:

Hope it leads you to another 5 centimeters of insight. :+1:t2:

! MBTI Cognitive Functions

^ Image courtesy Dario Nardi’s book “8 Keys to Self Leadership” recommended on this forum several times by @joefso.

1 Like

2021-09-19, Day 11 – C1, SG, C1
2021-09-20, Day 12 – None
2021-09-21, Day 13 – C1, SG, C1
2021-09-22, Day 14 – None
2021-09-23, Day 15 – C1, HM
2021-09-24, Day 16 – C1, SG, C1
2021-09-25, Day 17 – None
2021-09-26, Day 18 – A4, C1
2021-09-27, Day 19 – None
2021-09-28, Day 20 – C1 x 2 (planned)

{Sage is out of the stack. Medici and Alchemist were played as boosters.}

Like the first week’s “new thing” was shopping, the second week had me making money from a Secret Source (RICH). It’s a new skill, the work was fun, the pay ok, repeatability however is unpredictable.

Most important thing – I made back what I invested in the Custom already. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also manifested a couple of Furious Ascent meetings – like a sales presentation for a product I know little about, but no one else was ready to take it. Surprisingly conducted with zero anxiety, plentiful details, and conversation control (True Sell, Business Tactician). :ok_hand:t2:

It’s almost 3 weeks with C1 now, plus a new quarter is starting,
so it’s time to start with "the Instructions."

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

Your journal is dope dude I’m glad I found it

2 Likes

Hi @Simon, how are things going for you?:smiley:

Have you already experienced the difference between mastermind and the lines?

1 Like

2021-09-28, Day 20 – C1 x 2
2021-09-29, Day 21 – None
2021-09-30, Day 22 – C1 x 2
2021-10-01, Day 23 – None
2021-10-02, Day 24 – C1 x 2
2021-10-03, Day 25 – None
2021-10-04, Day 26 – C1 x 2
2021-10-05, Day 27 – None (switched to a new soundbar)
2021-10-06, Day 28 – C1, G1
2021-10-07, Day 29 – CU
2021-10-08, Day 30 – C1, CU, C1
2021-10-09, Day 31 – None
2021-10-10, Day 32 – C1
2021-10-11, Day 33 – None
2021-10-12, Day 34 – C1
2021-10-13, Day 35 – D4, C1, F4, C1
2021-10-14, Day 36 – None
2021-10-15, Day 37 – C1, D4, C1 (planned)

CU = Commander Ultima
G1 = Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1
D4 = Dragon Reborn Stage 4
F4 = Emperor Fitness Stage 4

I was looking for a healing sub to stack. Between G1, CU, and D4, I’m going with D4. I might still use CU as a booster at times; it does things that nothing else can replicate.

(I mention the new soundbar because sometimes effects change when the audio equipment changes. Furthermore, the previous setup was flat response speakers, while this one is bassy. Much more convenient and stylish-looking though.) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Kept procrastinating the nudges for updating this thread. I feel like something significant has to happen before I post it here. :joy:

I think the most interesting thing for those who have interacted with me in the past, is how little I’m experimenting with my stack these days. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not consciously experiencing any of the modules at all.

For me, those two are just 2 thinking styles; I wonder what one would experience if they could?

Using fitness as an example:
→ Mastermind = “I want to drop 20 lbs by the New Years. What should be my weekly milestones? Which diet plan should I follow?” Etc.
→ Lines = “If I start doing 100 Pushups and 100 Kettlebell Swings everyday, what all effects will I experience by the New Years?”

1 Like

I’m doing noticably better at ALL skills, whenever I actively execute any of them. Whether in meetings or writing reports, I keep surprising myself with how awesome I am. :rofl:

:+1:t2:

6 Likes