Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

@Jonathan thats a good question ideally i would love to have a much stronger jaw line, more seductive eyes a smaller nose. You might be onto something there will take on board what you have said thankyou.

1 Like

No problem :+1: I forgot who said it, but there’s a post about conscious guidance and taking action regarding physical shifts. I’m paraphrasing, but it’s like you when you align your conscious awareness with the programming, you also get insights on what action to take. Like @aaa said for example, you might be inspired to start or change a skincare routine

3 Likes

When I was using WANTED Qv2 and had my results I was using a jaw trainer for my results.

I’d probably just say chew gum now because I hated using it, but it definitely made my jaw pop more.

3 Likes

Because several members report visible changes to their face/eyes within the first few days, while @Sub.Zero showed gradual long-term effect on his hair, it is to be expected that others would like to see some passive changes too – even if they don’t arrive immediately.

I’ve stacked Wanted for most of the time since it’s release. In Qv2. In a Custom. In ZP.

The only shift I can see, is that the bald spot in my beard has vanished.
I don’t keep a beard, but this fixed itself without me doing anything. So, credit’s due.

:bearded_person:t2:

I won’t be playing it anymore, but that’s because my 2022 plans align better with other titles.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Only Physical shift?
No shift in women relationships ? :wink:

1 Like

From August, with Qv2…

September, with the Custom…

:slight_smile:

Behaviours – not as overtly shifted from my norm – as with SS, DD, PS, or Khan.
Maybe I have a certain natural level of Aloofness, so I don’t sense the change unless it’s in the direction of Active Interest.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Vibe / Aura / Attention – not as overtly shifted from my norm – as with EQ, PS, or Khan.

Edit:
Maybe that’s a bad comparison, because
EQ/PS/Khan trigger Submission in women, while
DD/SQ/WQ will trigger Affection (PDA).

If one looks for the wrong things, he won’t find them. :rofl:

:thinking:

Anyway, I have no stories of extra attraction … because I gave WQ much fewer social opportunities – so I don’t consider it a failure on the product’s part.

:grin:

10 Likes

I know how to say sorry when I’m wrong, said it a couple times with another ex…

I treated her like she’s non existing, calling her whenever I had an itch to scratch… even earlier this year. Couple hours ago I was on my way to the pub when I met up with our mutual friends, they called her - even stated that I’m there. And also offered me free booze, fine it’s alright… but what she’s tryna do is messed up, I get where she’s coming from but I wasn’t tryna apologize in a way to get her in bed again. More like I want us moving beyond this.

Anyway, the caliber of women I now have access to is mind blowing… I wonder what’s beyond the level I now can play in.

11 Likes

Something I’ve been wondering about :thinking:

What would a person be like after they achieve 100% of WZP’s results :thinking:, I mean, I’m pretty sure most of us are barely 50% there, if I’m being honest.

Like even with all the results I’ve gotten on WANTED since it was released (Qv2, private testing, and then public ZP), I still feel like there’s much MUCH more still left to be gained/achieved.

What do you guys think? Also @SaintSovereign is there anything you’d like to say about this :thinking:?

4 Likes

would be interesting to know how long it takes to fully integrate a title. since Saint knows the script he should know it best if there are people out there who fully integrated the whole script of titles and how long it took. I guess this is also highly dependent on the persons flow factor. so @Invictus has good cards in this regard

1 Like

hahaha personally, I feel like I’m still only around 50%

because I believe that a person who fully achieves 100% of WANTED’s physical goals, will become the type of a guy who gets asked to model for companies or take pictures with random girls (only happened twice so far to me) the moment he’s in public :wink:

6 Likes

There are a few tricks up SC’s sleeve that they can still employ before needing to go back to thinking about scripts themselves. Such as name embeds. I guess there aren’t enough people to work on said things because I was surprised when they said that they delayed a lot of stuff due to QZP.

1 Like

I have a mustache and a goatee… recently my goatee has become darker. I kinda noticed it before but never really paid attention until now. Which prompted me to turn on the flash light on my phone and take a close look in the mirror.

Imagine my surprise to find out I’m growing a beard… there’s tiny hair growing on the sides, and on my jawline there’s strands of hair. Just updated my goals, fully grow a beard in 2022.

11 Likes

OK I’ll add that to the goals for the next few wanted cycles :joy::joy::joy:

Twice man… That’s like an infinity times more than any male on this earth including me :sob:

I swear it’s going to happen :triumph:
Now it’s a matter of life or death

3 Likes

I don’t know, lol. I think you’ll just keep becoming more and more WANTED. :wink:

That’s the truth. I don’t view subliminals as something with a “completion” state. It’s a constant state of improvement and growth. If I had to guess, you’d just get bored with the sub and move on to some other area in your life that you find lacking.

19 Likes

I’m going to combine WZP and EZP, till I end up becoming the most attractive and sought-after person (at least in my country :wink:)

12 Likes

Got a question for those who ran wanted zp for a bit of time. Did women give you more attention once you felt more attractive? Or did you get attention regardless of your internal state? I’m wondering if wanted zp has some manifestation goals in order to help reinforce the internal mindset of being wanted. Sort of like a kickstart before the internal state carries things along.

I know sometimes the subliminals can manifest outwardly without realizing. Just wondering how strong it was on wanted zp.

3 Likes

I wish I could answer this for you man :disappointed_relieved:

But what I can say is that they should happen in conjunction to each other, because what you feel inside gets projected into the world outside, and that energy leads to manifestation (and attraction).

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I was just mainly curious how much you could end up stepping on your own toes with it all. Like how sensitive that internal state can be towards those outer manifestations. Basically I shoot myself in the foot a lot and have unknowingly cut off attraction in the past

1 Like

I’m sure if you feel attractive you will attract more :wink: This is what I’m working on Wanted and Emperor RN.

3 Likes

Feel completely exhausted after Wanted ZP today, I do not remember ever feeling as tired using it before.
I might take a nap lol

2 Likes