Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

My dude, I just googled that on my work phone. :joy: #smh We need to start adding #nstgfw hashtags. Not Safe To Google For Work. Ya’ll are freaks, in a good way.

3 Likes

I try to abstain from anything that might come across as vulgar. So i didnt go into detail as to what it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good move😏

1 Like

I am noticing an increase in sheer will power to push for that extra rep in the gym. It’s either Diamond or Wanted.

3 Likes

I am not a big fan of facial cleansers, however i did out of the blue invest in a bottle of prime rose oil for my skin. Another thing is I also purchased the most potent vitamin D3 I could find. So perhaps wanted is pushing me to do things to improve certain aspects of my body and skin.

6 Likes

I bought a lot of things when I used my custom with Wanted + Rich.

Later … a smart scale, a soundbar, a jaw exerciser, several clubbells, et al.

Bathmate was on the list.

:joy:

I just told a friend yesterday … “If you keep using Wanted, you’ll have to start doing Handsome People Behaviors … like taking excessive care of your Hair, Skin, etc.”

:grin:

6 Likes

“My name is Patrick Bateman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion, with little or no alcohol. Because alcohol dries your face out, and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.”

6 Likes

You had forgotten the line with “Hidromax”

2 Likes

Didn’t like facial cleansers either at first (sure enough, bought my first skincare products and became obsessed with perfumes after starting Wanted) but I found one that makes me feel great. It literally feels like it energizes you.

1 Like

Does anyone feel really lazy on wanted zp ? and end up procrastinating ? when it comes to work.

3 Likes

some members reported about this laziness on wanted before

3 Likes

That’s a typical symptom of reconciliation. It happens to me frequently. That’s when I know I need to do a washout. Last time it happened to me, I started losing clients because I wasn’t doing the work and I didn’t even care. I was running Emperor at the time. I had to do a month long washout to get me back on track.
The weird thing is that even 2 or 3 weeks into the washout, I was still having dreams that were clearly sub related. That’s how much unprocessed information I had in my subconscious. Never hesitate to do a washout if you feel like you need to.

2 Likes

The weird thing is i am investing more time in ways to look better but disregarding my work.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD. I LAUGHED SO HARD!

5 Likes

That was absolutely the case during the test phase for me. Overly nonchalant and chill to the point where I was unmotivated. Part of the reason I dropped it after the test.

2 Likes

I am wondering whether it would better to run wanted on weekends to avoid it having an impact on my work. During the working week i could run emperor and stark zp.

1 Like

Try stark or emperor before doing WZP.

As in run it as the second sub, and then see if your productivity level goes up.

1 Like

I think this would be a good solution. Cause during the test we were running WZP solo most of the time

1 Like

You were running a productivity sub and it was working the exact opposite to the point you quit for one month…
It seems more stonewalling than recon

Stonewalling is when the sub has no effect at all. In my case, I gained a lot from Emperor but I also learned to identify how reconciliation feels for me.