Jayvee - The Wayfinder

I finished the electrical inspections course this morning. This was by far the hardest test I’ve taken so far. Difficulty wise it was tougher than the roofing inspection course.

The notes and textbook helped me get a 93% on the final exam!

I’m feeling incredibly confident and motivated this morning. All this forward momentum towards my goals is making me feel unstoppable. The last week I’ve had a lot of energy and drive. It’s as if I know I’m going to succeed and nothing will stop me.

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! :sunglasses::champagne::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ditto! Congratulations! You seem to be just setting them up and knocking them down these days.

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you @Malkuth!

I know there is a large number of modules and cores I’m taking in, but I think it all comes down to knowing what I want and taking action on that want. Last night I was reading @Simon’s journal and he wrote this line.

Now that I have that locked down all I need to do is continue taking action, listening to subs, and keep this positive feedback loop going.

2 Likes

Very humble of you to not mention that you wrote the same thing a whole week before I did. :wink:

:hugs:

2 Likes

Haha, BUSTED! :joy:

I wish I could say it was that complex. I forgot I wrote that. Besides, I’d say it worked out for the best. It sounds a lot better quoting someone else rather than yourself.

2 Likes

Haven’t journaled here for a couple of days. I was dealing with some medical stuff that popped up. Everything is good now. I had to call off work for a couple of days and didn’t make any progress on the home inspection stuff while I was under the weather.

What did happen to me was a good learning experience. I came to work this morning with some good knowledge of how to treat a person in a similar situation like I was. I told the story of what happened to me during roll call, gave the guys a good laugh, and gave them some good information to use.

I’ll listen to my ultima this afternoon and see how much progress I can make on the structural inspection course. I’m glad I’m feeling 100% again.

I did experience some recon yesterday. I think it was more that I was dead tired from being sick. Next time I have no energy like that I’ll take an extra rest day.

2 Likes

Mega R.I.C.H. Ultima x1

I listened to my ultima late in the afternoon. I started studying while I was listening to the tape. This course was much shorter and the easiest so far. I finished the remaining two sections, wrote two essays, and took the final examination.

I scored a 98% on my first attempt! :muscle:t2:

This puts me ahead of schedule. Took me about 3 hours to do everything. Limitless Executive helped me power though, stay focused, and do well on the final exam.

Feels good to be back on track. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The Wayfinder x1
Emperor: House of Medici x1
Best Selling Author x1

Today I was tasked with writing an addendum to a policy at work. Since that task involved a lot of coordination with management and other union members I threw in a loop of HoM during my lunch break. I’m glad I did.

After lunch, I sat down with two managers and another union rep to discuss what I wrote. The meeting went well. I was surprised at how it turned out because I wrote the addendum to benefit me and people on my exact shift schedule more than anyone else, and my managers and the union guy went along with it. I sold it so well that everyone was good with it right away. During the meeting, the managers even helped us word the policy so it is even more direct.

I saw what it was like to be a politician today. It’s easy to make the rules work for you when you’re the one making them.

4 Likes

Rest Day

I’m reaching the four-month mark of listening to the Stark custom. I’m starting to see more aspects of the cores come to the surface. The other day I saw someone say that they feel that customs don’t act as fast as the regular major programs. I can see why though. A custom can have 3 to 4 major programs in it depending on the cores a person chooses. Also, a majority of people don’t listen to a specific subliminal long enough to see long-term benefits.

StarkQ:

• Made me even more social than I already am, I talk to people all the time, where ever I go
  • I flirt a lot
  • I can easily make myself the center of attention, especially at work
  • My problem-solving ability increased when solving problems at work
  • I won the union election with 75% of the votes without even doing anything else

Mogul:

• I’m more business-oriented
  • My work ethic has continued to increase
  • My spending habits have improved (except when it comes to buying customs :joy:) and I’ve been managing my money better

Quantum Limitless ST4:

• An increased desire to learn
  • My reading speed has improved
  • A noticeable increase in my ability to concentrate and stay on task
  • An increase in my memory
  • A confidence boost in my intelligence

R.I.C.H Ultima Core

• Lots of gifts in the form of money and gift cards
  • Discounts on products I want
  • Lots of meals from people at work

I’ll do another major update at the sixth-month mark.

4 Likes

That’s a really good point. I hadn’t thought about it in quite this way before. A custom may be a combined unity, but 3 major programs are still 3 major programs.

And 2 customs may have 6 or even 7 major programs.

3 Likes

Yeah and also with a custom you have less exposure time. You listen to 1 core for an entire hour, with a custom it is way less. I wonder on the other hand if name embedding compensates for less exposure time

1 Like

@aaa I think name-embedding does compensate for less exposure time.

That was one of the main reasons I started using customs. You can address so many goals in one loop instead of listening to many different major programs and Ultimas. It’s much more efficient and less time consuming.

1 Like

Exactly! What I’ve been seeing since I updated the StarkQ Custom and made this new journal is how smooth name-embedding is. The one thing I notice is the recon is strong for the first couple of weeks sometimes less, then it is smooth sailing(that did not happen with the HoM/EoG ST4/R.I.C
H. Crypto custom but I understand why now). The Writing custom gave me almost no recon whatsoever.

With the addition of the APX/Dreams/ME custom I’m up to 10 cores now. I do wish the results were faster with the new custom but I can understand why they aren’t because I’m taking in such a huge amount of input.

You have a lot more experience than I do with subliminals, do you experience any recon from your customs?

1 Like

I don’t think I really knew what conventional reconciliation was until Qv2. As a result, I developed my own definition of recon. I think of it as all changes—pleasurable and unpleasurable—that are experienced during the transition to the desired state.

What most people here call ‘recon’ I would think of more as ‘overwhelm’.

I suspect that daily meditation has significantly moderated my experiences of being overwhelmed by the subliminals.

That being said, when things have gotten intense enough, I’ve experienced short temper, euphoric and unfocused mood, and periods of self-doubt and persistent questioning.

With Qv2, I even experienced a couple of light headaches a few times. I was also sleep-deprived when that happened, and that seemed to contribute a lot.

So in general not a lot of negative recon symptoms. What meditation doesn’t deal with, exercise seems to handle.

The more challenging part—of stacking dense programs—for me has been slow results. I’m in the process of deciding to run just one major program at a time for a while. I think I may appreciate the purity of that after running stacks for so long.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback and insight here. You’ve given me a lot to think about.

I’m having such good results from the StarkQ Custom I think it would be best to run that solo for a while.

1 Like

I took some time off from work and have been enjoying myself. My productivity has not been the best, which is my own doing. Yesterday I listened to my custom ultima but didn’t take any action afterwords. The mix of LDU, LEU, Natural Winner, and Furious Ascent with no action sent me to recon city.

Today I made up for it. One loop of The Wayfinder this afternoon and I did 3 sections from the home inspection course. Currently doing plumbing. The course is long, but not that difficult. My background in fire inspections gave me a foundation for understanding water systems.

I’m also thinking about what I’ve seen RV say lately about absolutely no subliminal input on rest days. I’ve listened to my Ultima my last two rest days and can tell I’m getting some symptoms of overwhelm. I’ll tone it down and stick with the Stark custom during the day and APX custom before bed.

3 Likes

I’m currently in a weird state today. I feel like crap physically because I got my COVID booster shot yesterday, but feel like I can handle anything mentally. It’s an interesting mix of bloom/exhaustion.

I received a bill from the garbage company in my area. I noticed that a couple of charges were not correct. I called up their customer service and was super friendly with the rep. I wrote down the rep’s name and started the call by saying, “Rep, I could use your help, I noticed some inconsistencies on my bill and could use some assistance.” I said it in a tone that was slow and soft-spoken with a hint of concern. This guy went out of his way to help me out and kept apologizing to me. By the end of our conversation, I got my bill lowered by $50. True Sell is no joke, all of this happened on autopilot as soon as I started talking to the guy.

3 Likes

The bloom continued with a force after I took a nap this afternoon. I was hit with a surge of motivation and finished all the remaining sections of the plumbing course. Took me about 5 hours to complete the rest of the course, Machine Action and Productivity Unleashed showed their worth today.

I scored a 95% on the final exam! :partying_face:

Next up is exterior home inspections. I’m on a mission to get all these courses done.

4 Likes