SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

Nude was weird for me, I preferred Posses Alpha - kind of Hank Moody vibe

I used Aqua Vitae from LA mones/labs with True Love (oxytocin and couplins I believe) back in the day and pulled some ONS with some insanely attractive woman I had absolutely no business being with lol

I haven’t messed with mones in years and not on these subs though, curious if one could find a synergy.

2 Likes

I’d like to get a synergy but I want to have a few regular girls first and then only try the mones on new girls. Having insanely hot women sounds good but I don’t like ONS.

2 Likes

The mones didn’t dictate that it was a ONS, my poor form and communication at the time did.
The essence I meant to communicate is that if you like mones and are in a place to experiment I recommend that combo for extremely high status attractive woman.

2 Likes

I’ll keep it in mind, thanks.

In other news, an example of the weirdness I’m experiencing: one of the girls was messaging with me, she gave me her number. I texted her. Ghosted. So I figure she gave me the wrong number. Messaged her on the app that I texted her. Ghosted there too. Like, texting her was some kind of trigger. All I said was “hey it’s Sarge from the app” so can’t be a shit test I failed. Bizarre.

Headed to my fwb’s soon. To be clear, I met and began having sex with this woman before I knew of these subs. Still no new girls on that front. Just a lot of evaporating mirage girls online.

Weather is too hot for sales this week, so staying home. It’s been a nice break tho. Gives me more time to look into stocks and what is going on. Looks like a crash may be coming due to another shut down or something. We will see. In such an event I won’t be selling my positions, just adding more. I rarely buy dips nowadays unless a position is down over 30%. I’m in it for the long haul and not trying to time things too precisely. That said, any significant crash I will be adding to a few key positions. Already began adding money to my port for that possibility.

Aside from that, I have my smoothie ready and made for tomorrow. So I’ll be able to return from my fwb’s house and then go to the gym. I figure I should do leg day. It is slow but I am beginning to feel like my fitness is improving and my body is showing signs of bulking. Diet truly is the key.

:notes: “We turned the pandemic into a 'bandemic”, you know that’s that s*** that we on" :musical_note:

-The Migos

By the way, I learned a lot from browsing the posts related to this.

I’m sure he was wondering why you had all of your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Just got back from the fwb. Crazy intense sex. We also went for a drive and stopped at a parking lot so she could have a smoke. There was a cute girl in a passenger seat of a car driving by with this bewildered look on her face as she looked at me then my fwb. I’m sure she was wondering why I was with a much older woman. Simply this: most young women aren’t worth the effort.

In other news, headed to the gym soon. Leg day.

Returned from the gym. Hot girls there holy fuck. Anyhow, my weights are increasing and I’m able to stay more easily in form. Another week and I should be able to go to as much weight as I can handle, right now I’m purposefully going less on a few exercises just to get my body back into the swing of it.

Definitely feel a sort of “pull” towards exercise. I literally feel like I’m dying if I’m not active. So exercising isn’t even to get buff and get girls anymore, it’s entirely for myself, which is as it should be. Girls will be a nice side effect I imagine, but I’ve already decided I will be purposefully turning down women after I reach a certain weight and fitness because as far as I will be concerned, they had their chance with me when I wasn’t muscular. I hate how people don’t invest in other people anymore. They just want the perfect guy or girl all ready packaged.

2 Likes

Next week will be my last week on these subs unless something outstanding happens.

This post by blackadder has me rethinking my plans:

Problem is I can’t use Libertine anyways as it has ultrasonic in it. Maybe if I stacked Wanted+PS+Heartsong. I just feel like there is still potential here.

Will mull things over.

1 Like

You can create custom with wanted + libertine as normal Qv2 and this will be a masked version. You can also request a solace version in a comment so you would have an even quieter version than masked.

I asked support whether or not libertine in a custom would have ultrasonic and they told me yes it would

This is strange for me because I ordered my Q custom with Rich in it and got both versions. Masked and also Ultrasonic.

Here’s the screen cap pic below

I am just telling you about my experience. Btw this is my Q custom

If you order your custom in an Ultima build, you’ll get an Ultima build custom which contains both masked and ultrasonic in a single file.

If you order your custom in a Q build, you’ll get a Q build custom which contains two files - masked and ultrasonic, separately.

2 Likes

Ok but I specifically asked support if having libertine or something like it in the file would still contain ultrasonic. Will the masked custom with Libertine in it contain ultrasonic?

The masked file shouldn’t contain ultrasonic in Q format. Even ultima cores like Libertine get converted to Q which doesn’t use ultrasonic for a masked file.

1 Like

Odd that the support agent didn’t tell
Me that.