SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

Yeah. I’m changing my number tomorrow. The good news there is I’ll be able to use Hinge again. I got banned from
hinge for whatever reason years ago and they go by phone number

Yeah that sounds like a good idea Sarge. Stay safe.

Great that you can use Hinge again, I remember reading you prefer online apps.

1 Like

I do indeed. And Hinge was a good one for me back in the day. And thanks

1 Like

Meh, decided not to change my number. It wouldn’t do anything. They’ve already written it down if they have something planned with it but I figure it’s likely just a jaded person angry at the way things are in the dating scene.

2 Likes

I definitely feel better on this new diet so far. More energy and an all-day horniness thus far

@SargeMaximus

What is the status on your subliminal?

I submitted a support ticket but haven’t received an answer.

I also seem to be having trouble with my password again. I think the login system is broken. I just tried to reset the password. Immediately followed the link in the email, and got this screen pic below

I then requested a new link and when I click the new one in a new email, got the same screen.

Thank you for posting. I’ve notified staff.

Fwb is back. I think it’s safe to say that the weirdness was caused by the mone I used that one time with her. Lesson learned. Pic below.

However, all my online manifestations have evaporated. I got a new one tho. Girl responded to the opener I gave her last year. Crazy. Pic below for that one too. Check the date.

2 Likes

Which one?

Nude by liquid alchemy labs

Some of the programs have pheromone optimization in them.Your sweet spots for mones might change while on subs.Though nude is supposed to be a comfort mone so the reaction you got is a bit weird. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My theory is the mone made things too familiar. We are fwb not a married couple and the vibe was prolly wrong for a fwb

1 Like

Makes sense.Nude/nude alpha was lal’s most recommended for getting a serious relationship before.

1 Like

Yeah and I should have read up on it first. I have a drawer full of mones I bought years ago and just picked that one because I didn’t have much experience with it.

It’s a good lesson to learn tho, as soon as serious relationship vibes come up, sex diminishes

Yeah,for a fwb.Serious relationship vibes might scare her off.Hmm,lal used to recommend primitive/dirty primitive for fwb more.Never tried those though cause they are bad for relationships but good for sex :rofl:

2 Likes

I have dirty primitive but I’m hesitant to use mones again.

In the past I have put a drop of DP on my bed before a girl came over. I wanted to set the preselection stage. But I think it might make girls too jealous

Yeah,i have tons of mones but stopped using them with subs cause my sweet spot kept changing.Some people like @RVconsultant are still using mones to good success with subs though.
Haha,yeah the copulins in it can screw up relationships and make girls jealous cause they think your cheating on them.Only mainly good for fwb and one night stands.Cause if they know you are sleeping with other women,copulins wont bother them that much.

2 Likes

Yeah and since I want long term fwb, I need to be aware of how women behave and what keeps them around vs what drives them away. Too much relationship vibe is no good but also she wants to still feel special like she’s the one you prefer I think. Ultimately women want to lock a man down but imo this is a betaizing mechanism and once a man agrees, he has gone down a peg in her mind because she thinks he has no other options.

So, imo, you have to make her feel like she’s the special one to you but you have to continue to exercise your options and not agree to monogamy

2 Likes

Didn’t hit the gym today. Forgot to make my smoothie and that fucked everything up so I wasn’t abled to go. I’ll go on thursday. More online manifestations but, at this point, I figure I’ll report when I’ve actually fucked a new girl.

2 Likes