Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

uhm… will Beats be fine still? @SaintSovereign

I currently have this:

Also, have this for my gaming, quite old though

Thank you

1 Like

Not sure. They should be, you’ll have to test.

1 Like

I believe the supercharger concept will be evolved into Qx

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-dev-hype-thread-qx

Maybe Saint Sovereign will share some more information now the q-store is open :wink:

Currently running one loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima. I am having so much fun with this , QLQ , my T2 custom, and StarkQ Terminus. I realize it’s quite dense and all but when you are surrounded by a bunch of cunts that would rather be right and stubborn than let go of beliefs or ideals that no longer serve them then being willing to rapidly alter your thinking , way of looking at things , or just walking the fuck away is incredibly important and beneficial.
All four of those audios but specifically Beyond Limitless Ultima and QLQ have really forced me in a good way to want to think about a lot of things differently without getting attached or taking it as fact. Just to be clear for those that want to criticize.
one, I am not running each title every day . Two and even more importantly STFU

2 Likes

I’m impressed, even with generic Sony headphones, Ultima works nicely, after 3 days, the results are in!
Currently using Sanguine Ultima, but boy, I’ll be waiting when True Social gets the Ultima treatment!
By the way, a quick question.
None of Sub Club’s products produce pheromones, am I right?

1 Like

IIRC the original Sex & Seduction script was written with help from a mones producer. I imagine they would have carried that scripting forward into Primal Seduction, Khan, etc.

Hmm, maybe Daredevil too? Well, thanks for clarifying it.
The reason why I asked is 'cause these days my natural scent changed, it’s way musky.
Gotta stock on way more Old Spice.

Daredevil does.

2 Likes

Don’t suppose y’all doing a finance booster or the luck booster per chance with ultima?

1 Like

A Mogul version of Ultima i could see to working really well. You could add in a number of cool things from the other ultima titles.

1 Like

I’m also holding out hope for an unlitma version of a financial supercharger m

1 Like

Saint has been pretty clear that major programs are not a good fit with the Ultima model. A lucky/wealth booster might come down the road but Mogul Ultima isn’t in the cards

1 Like

As much as i will miss the guided meditations of superchargers, I can’t wait to see what the next Ultima title will be

2 Likes

With all the earlier infighting on the sub, saint is probably punishing us tonight by not dropping another Ultima title. I think we are on time out for the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I only now begin to understand. So you can make your headphones more suitable for the Ultima subs, right? Damn! Sadly, they don’t have the Monster Inspiration preloaded. Has anyone an idea to find out the flatline for those?

Sennheiser 280 Pro sound much better with the software installed.

Before:

After:

To add to that, I did not know that headphones can have 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound? :open_mouth:

https://techheadphones.com/best-surround-sound-headphones-for-movies/

Wouldn’t it make then more sense to go for example for the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear or HyperX Cloud and then change the flat-response with Reference 4? So you could also use the Ultima 5.1 and Ultima 7.1 version that are to come in future

Before (Skullcandy):

And after even better than the Sennheiser.

Technically it’s not “real” surround, but virtual surround. There have been some headphones with multiple drivers (speakers) at each ear, but since those are so close to one another, the effect was never really as impressive when compared to the price.

What happens now is that software (be this on a computer or a USB dongle) merges the tracks into stereo, but changes them slightly to emulate the surround effect. It works well enough, I can certainly hear somebody crawling through the grass behind me when playing a FPS game, but you are messing with the audio track.

Take this for example…

He did get a ridiculously large office space to turn into a surround studio after for a reason…

I will admit, I’ve been very tempted to turn on the surround on my sound processor and try it out. But I have no clue what it does to effectiveness. Ultima is sensitive enough as it is.

For those wanting a financial booster, it likely wouldn’t be a Mogul (small as it is), but some things could probably be done in Ultima that were previously reserved for Weapon X I think.

Damn, your output got really Flat, what software did you use here?

So, your simply downloaded a software that flattens out the whole entire benchmark?

The one DarkPhilosopher recommended: https://www.sonarworks.com/reference#

You can start a 21-days-trial. I wonder why we Saint Sovereign did not recommend or told us to use that for the experiment. Anyway, from what I heard so far, having a super flat output does not matter anymore so much.

So that software literally flattens out your output, with any kind of headphones? Yet this is through the use of software and nothing is changed to the hardware, so I wouldn’t exactly know how it would affect results, surely if it really flattens out everything like that it would be quiet helpful for the absorption and processing of the subliminal.