SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

I submitted a support ticket but havenā€™t received an answer.

I also seem to be having trouble with my password again. I think the login system is broken. I just tried to reset the password. Immediately followed the link in the email, and got this screen pic below

I then requested a new link and when I click the new one in a new email, got the same screen.

Thank you for posting. Iā€™ve notified staff.

Fwb is back. I think itā€™s safe to say that the weirdness was caused by the mone I used that one time with her. Lesson learned. Pic below.

However, all my online manifestations have evaporated. I got a new one tho. Girl responded to the opener I gave her last year. Crazy. Pic below for that one too. Check the date.

2 Likes

Which one?

Nude by liquid alchemy labs

Some of the programs have pheromone optimization in them.Your sweet spots for mones might change while on subs.Though nude is supposed to be a comfort mone so the reaction you got is a bit weird. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My theory is the mone made things too familiar. We are fwb not a married couple and the vibe was prolly wrong for a fwb

1 Like

Makes sense.Nude/nude alpha was lalā€™s most recommended for getting a serious relationship before.

1 Like

Yeah and I should have read up on it first. I have a drawer full of mones I bought years ago and just picked that one because I didnā€™t have much experience with it.

Itā€™s a good lesson to learn tho, as soon as serious relationship vibes come up, sex diminishes

Yeah,for a fwb.Serious relationship vibes might scare her off.Hmm,lal used to recommend primitive/dirty primitive for fwb more.Never tried those though cause they are bad for relationships but good for sex :rofl:

2 Likes

I have dirty primitive but Iā€™m hesitant to use mones again.

In the past I have put a drop of DP on my bed before a girl came over. I wanted to set the preselection stage. But I think it might make girls too jealous

Yeah,i have tons of mones but stopped using them with subs cause my sweet spot kept changing.Some people like @RVconsultant are still using mones to good success with subs though.
Haha,yeah the copulins in it can screw up relationships and make girls jealous cause they think your cheating on them.Only mainly good for fwb and one night stands.Cause if they know you are sleeping with other women,copulins wont bother them that much.

2 Likes

Yeah and since I want long term fwb, I need to be aware of how women behave and what keeps them around vs what drives them away. Too much relationship vibe is no good but also she wants to still feel special like sheā€™s the one you prefer I think. Ultimately women want to lock a man down but imo this is a betaizing mechanism and once a man agrees, he has gone down a peg in her mind because she thinks he has no other options.

So, imo, you have to make her feel like sheā€™s the special one to you but you have to continue to exercise your options and not agree to monogamy

2 Likes

Didnā€™t hit the gym today. Forgot to make my smoothie and that fucked everything up so I wasnā€™t abled to go. Iā€™ll go on thursday. More online manifestations but, at this point, I figure Iā€™ll report when Iā€™ve actually fucked a new girl.

2 Likes

Nude was weird for me, I preferred Posses Alpha - kind of Hank Moody vibe

I used Aqua Vitae from LA mones/labs with True Love (oxytocin and couplins I believe) back in the day and pulled some ONS with some insanely attractive woman I had absolutely no business being with lol

I havenā€™t messed with mones in years and not on these subs though, curious if one could find a synergy.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to get a synergy but I want to have a few regular girls first and then only try the mones on new girls. Having insanely hot women sounds good but I donā€™t like ONS.

2 Likes

The mones didnā€™t dictate that it was a ONS, my poor form and communication at the time did.
The essence I meant to communicate is that if you like mones and are in a place to experiment I recommend that combo for extremely high status attractive woman.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll keep it in mind, thanks.

In other news, an example of the weirdness Iā€™m experiencing: one of the girls was messaging with me, she gave me her number. I texted her. Ghosted. So I figure she gave me the wrong number. Messaged her on the app that I texted her. Ghosted there too. Like, texting her was some kind of trigger. All I said was ā€œhey itā€™s Sarge from the appā€ so canā€™t be a shit test I failed. Bizarre.

Headed to my fwbā€™s soon. To be clear, I met and began having sex with this woman before I knew of these subs. Still no new girls on that front. Just a lot of evaporating mirage girls online.

Weather is too hot for sales this week, so staying home. Itā€™s been a nice break tho. Gives me more time to look into stocks and what is going on. Looks like a crash may be coming due to another shut down or something. We will see. In such an event I wonā€™t be selling my positions, just adding more. I rarely buy dips nowadays unless a position is down over 30%. Iā€™m in it for the long haul and not trying to time things too precisely. That said, any significant crash I will be adding to a few key positions. Already began adding money to my port for that possibility.

Aside from that, I have my smoothie ready and made for tomorrow. So Iā€™ll be able to return from my fwbā€™s house and then go to the gym. I figure I should do leg day. It is slow but I am beginning to feel like my fitness is improving and my body is showing signs of bulking. Diet truly is the key.

:notes: ā€œWe turned the pandemic into a 'bandemicā€, you know thatā€™s that s*** that we on" :musical_note:

-The Migos

By the way, I learned a lot from browsing the posts related to this.