Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

@RVconsultant please share examples of how you were not reactive and non responsive.

Not quite, exactly.

I have Side A and Side B stacks. Side A starts Monday. Side B - Tuesday and so on. And Saturday and Sunday are rest days.

Side A:

True Social x1
Limitless x1
Daredevil x1
Wanted x1

Side B:

Mind’s Eye x1
Sage Immortal x1

Sometimes I add Elixir & Regeneration.

Then Qv2 was released I found almost to impossible to run more loops than once a day per title.

2 Likes

Please ensure you follow Saints protocol for maximum results.

Peace

1 Like

If people get upset, hostile, angry, or manipulative around me, I feel almost like I’m watching a drama unfold on a movie screen. I feel interested but mostly neutral.

8 Likes

Great results @RVconsultant you have come along way on your journey.

Each experience you have will mold you in a very positive way. Saint and Fire when they journeyed across africa their car broke down in the Sahara Desert. I think this was a stepping stone for them to put their brains together and think as to how thet can make the world a better place.

Peace

I dont approach women anymore i stack wanted with libertine. They now approach me.

21 Likes

Been running WANTED since its release in Mid May (almost 3 months now). This girl I’m friends with took a selfie of us and I was shocked at how good I looked in the picture. Face is seemingly getting more and more symmetrical and certainly making me more photogenic as well. Just thought I’d share the physical shifting is forreal.

21 Likes

Even though I moved on to my custom and stopped wanted like 2/3 weeks ago (one week washout then my custom), I still feel like WANTED is giving me effects, as if its physical shifting tech has significantly boosted my ability to shift physically, which is boosting my custom as I run it now.

Once I’m happy with results I get from ICQ, I’m gonna swap it out for WANTED, to become the sexiest man alive :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’d love to experience that.

But I’m completely committed to my current programs and have no room. haha. Hope that it’ll still work on me by the time I can run it.

1 Like

Just wanted, hehe, to post this here as I really believe WANTED, coupled with stress and working out has really helped me with my physique. Whilst I’ve been using WANTED for a while it really kicked in with my custom in terms of physically shifting for me getting leaner. I have a lot of work to do and want to build muscle but here’s two comparison pictures that I’ve managed to find in recent times. This is literally like a month + apart.

As you can see I’ve changed my body, my hair (which needs cutting) - I’ve bought blue eye contacts and sometimes just wear one contact for my own unique look and whatever else.

31 Likes

To reach that level, I must listen WANTED, stop eating and work out daily for 3 years! :joy::joy::joy::laughing:
Congratulations @Brandon !

4 Likes

@Salchichon or you wait for Hero with Q+ :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice change.

1 Like

Topless and Shoeless in an elevator! :sweat_smile:
You have your eye on someone in the CCTV security team?

:upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Great results.
The shorts seems to have changed colour as well. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I didn’t know that in addition to physical changes, it could also change clothes :smiley:

5 Likes

Hope that hero product works better for physical changes.

@RVconsultant can you speak to the technical team whether changing the frequency of the audio ? might make the physical changes modules more effective for older people.

I was actually just walking my friend out of my ex boyfriends apartment. She was in the picture but she’d hate me posting her picture anywhere :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair I did go through Heartbreak a few times during that month + so some of it was stress and not eating properly. But now I’m working on my nutrition now that I’m leaner.

Thanks!

Cheers my dude. You motivated me to add Khan to my custom BTW :eyes::eyes:

And the shorts definitely changed haha.

You know how sometimes there’s more benefits than are stated on the sales pages? That’s one of unwritten ones :kissing_heart: I’m proof haha.

6 Likes

Add Khan to your custom its a life changer.

I am readding emperor to stack with wanted again. It makes me more productive.