Sage - Where There Is A Will

And if you’re reading this, look at you with your successful, mind changing self. Grats.

1 Like

I’m getting the feeling that the part of me that’s longed for women since I was but a wee lad is drawing its last breath…

1 Like

Yeah. The feeling I have right now is, something I’ve known and held dear to me is crumbling from the bottom up. Nothing that’ll stop me from moving forward.

2 Likes

This looks good, man! Have you ordered it, or are you stilling thinking?

I haven’t, yet. I’m allowing myself until the evening to choose between either Sage with QL ST4, or with Chosen. I also have a few module reconsiderations.

I like the idea of running Quantum Limitless all the way through in the pure form, and then adding it to a later Sage - Custom. I also have been wanting a Sage/Chosen custom since I think November. It’s a combo that rings true to me.

Thanks for the reply and thumbs up!

1 Like

Sage Immortal Core
Chosen Core

1. Untouchable

2. Avatar

3. Eventide

4. Immortal’s Blade

5. Immortal’s Courage

6. Faith Unyielding

7. FEBRUUS

8. Stronger

9. Path of Forgiveness

10. Divine Will

11. Divine Self-Image

12. Wisdom Personified

13. Light of Humility

14. Harmonic Singularity

15. Information Releaser

16. The Flow

2 Likes

5/11/22

Bye, bye recon.

I woke up and immediately noticed that everything felt resolved. The last bit of my illness seems to have passed through. The pain I had behind my eyes is gone and the aches I had are no longer mine.

I happened to check my phone after I woke up and saw that one of our members apparently passed. I didn’t interact with the man but he was one of my favorites just because of the vibe I got from him.

I got pretty emotional about it as I was taking a shower and typing this is bringing it back up so I’ll tie this part off quickly and say, R.I.P.

Not gonna tag the name at this point as I only have it from others.

Death isn’t something I’ve had to deal with much. Most people that I’ve known that have passed have been only acquaintances or people I’ve known because someone else that I was close with knew them.

So I’ve never lost a close friend to death. My adopted grandmother died last week and it’s still sinking in. I’m not close with the majority of my adopted family and she wasn’t an exception, but I do have fond memories of her.

2 Likes
  1. The Flow → Tyrant

2. Dominion

'Cause the boi wants some sigma presence up in here.

The Flow will be in the next in the series.

Your work is not complete. Your work does not end until the need to draw breath does. Rejoice in the triumph of reaching this point; but you are not done. Your work is not done until you are complete. Step by step, rung by rung, grip that which elevates you thusly for in truth you are more than you can know now. Be all that you are Now and I Will Be with you, always

1 Like

I made a note somewhere like a month ago to expand on a random thought that active listening and meditation are very similar. I can’t find the post, so imma leave this here to do so.

Refreshing my idea of where chosen related stuff is.

5/12/22

I ran QL ST3, 5 minutes.

Sorry about the deaths of those you know.

1 Like

I’ve sat on it a couple of days to allow any insights so, unless I sense a different need by noon…

Here it is.

Sage Immortal Core
Chosen Core

Untouchable - UntoQ

Eventide - EvTiQ

Immortal’s Blade - ImBlQ

Immortal’s Courage - ImCoQ

Faith Unyielding - FaUnQ

FEBRUUS - FebQ

Stronger - StrQ

Path of Forgiveness - PaFoQ

Divine Will - DiWiQ

Divine Self-Image - DiSeQ

Wisdom Personified - WiPeQ

Light of Humility - LiHuQ

Harmonic Singularity - HaSiQ

Information Releaser - InReQ

The Flow - FloQ

The reason for the compact nature (less than 18 non-core modules) is that we’re avoiding min-max characteristics with this build. This one intended to be the first of a numerous amount of combos with Sage Immortal. This series of customs will be named Virtuous Sequence, as it stands now.

I get the feeling you’ll dig that last part, @Malkuth.

1 Like

Even though I’ve been gone for a minute, it’s wrong I admit it, your love’s so addictive that…

I get so O.O.C… Out of control baby.

Although we’ve both moved on to another, still long for each other, it’s wrong but eternally, I get so O.O.C…

And that’s just the way it be.

This really draws on your inherent gifts.

The combination of Sage and Chosen is inspired (pun intended).

1 Like

It’s been a long, short time coming.

🥹 Finally.

Welcome to a lyrical peek into my Mind.

Some may be familiar with my love for Star Wars. I haven’t caught up in years. But I was reminded of a time when I was a kid and I was on my bunk bed, deep in imaginings about how to attain a connection with the Force.

With the undeniable logic of a child, I was reasoning that if the Force is within everything, and penetrates everything and holds the galaxy together, then I should have a least a bit of a Force connection myself. And I reasoned that if this were the case, then there might be a possibility that I could multiply my present ability (lol) and increase my Force connection.

Well, the realization dawned slowly but once I noticed it, there was no going back and that was this: the Force is God.

This didn’t make sense compared to my Bible and I realized this was a Buddhic realization. I was not raised Buddhist whatsoever so at this point, I don’t know where I got the realization from. I must have been early teens. Many lines of potential sprang to mind immediately from this and my life was never the same…

2 Likes

So yeah, I never thought I would share this about myself but sure okay let’s do it.

This song is one that pops onto my Spotify at the most serendipitous of moments. When I first discovered this song, I was on an obsessive path to co-creative mastery. Far more focused than I am on it right now.

At the time, 4 years ago or so, I was struggling with whether or not I wanted to have more than one wife, or girlfriend, or if I would simply be adulterous.

What will my parents think of me introducing them to two different ladies?

God probably thinks I’m a weirdo.

Yeah, fun stuff. So, when I found this song, each and every lyric was freedom for me.

This is my life. And I am going to live it the way I choose. I don’t choose things that will hurt others and I want nothing to do with that which brings me down. Accepting that; what else is there to worry about?

1 Like