Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Probably 11:59 EST

I would replace Chosen for Ascension ZP, for sure. I have seen opposing views elsewhere (I think), but I personally think the two of them would complement each other in a quite dynamic, synergetic harmony.

I’m very patiently waiting for the day I can put the two of them into a custom together.

I was already told once upon a time ago by one of the Bois awhile back that ZP customs won’t be available for awhile.

I’m still holding a flame to the hope that Subliminal Club’s uncanny ability to surpass their own expectations and previous estimations will flare up in favor of ZP’d customs hitting a sto- webpage near you!

It’s my flame though, no take backs.

2 Likes

Sex mastery, Above and Below

I would run Ascension and Chosen. Add in Sanguine ZP for extra positivity since I am generally stuck every day dealing with super depressing people

3 Likes

I would run them all if I thought it wouldn’t fry my imperial bacon

1 Like

I have an idea for a custom.

Chosen, Sage Immortal and Ascension ZP Cores.

By the time ZP customs become a thing, I’m sure my module list would be irrelevant so I won’t go into that part but just the cores are so very hnnnnnnnnnng

4 Likes

If they ever become a thing… :joy:

Sex Mastery X ZP available now: Main Disc. Thread - Sex Mastery X ZP - #7 by Billions

@Fire has given the go ahead for Stark ZP. It’s on deck now. Ya’ll, this script… is phenomenal. Makes me rethink my custom Chosen idea, but I know I need that now. I can’t believe he wrote this while dealing with Omicron. That man is an absolute tank, the dedication he has to enhancing everyone’s lives.

He deserves a hand of applause for this one.

45 Likes

They will.

6 Likes

THE FINAL PIECE.

5 Likes

What if Subliminal Club was like Fight Club and

Edward norton (Saint) & Brad pitt aka Tyler durden (Fire)

Were the same person

Just kiding,

Can’t wait for Stark zp

Thanks Tyler Durden :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I mean Fire

6 Likes

Sir Isaac Newton creates Calculus while on quarantine for Bubonic Pest!
Perhaps, @Fire is his reincarnation.

3 Likes

SMXZP and DiamondZP. M2 is now complete for me. Once HeartSong is ZeePeed, M1 will be complete

You talking about Stark or SMX?

3 Likes

incredible work ethic

3 Likes

STARK.

MY. BABY!!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

When when when when!!

3 Likes

Stark. Q’s building it right now.

7 Likes

I’ve said it before.
I’ll say it again.

I love you. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Once I drop Stark, I’m going to go back and start updating the objectives for all ZP programs.

29 Likes

YESSSS ! Stark my favorite ! Bravo to @Fire and @SaintSovereign :pray: