Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

Elixir Ultima: “remove limiting beliefs and heal mental trauma, as well as boost your physical healing abilities directly.”

RegenerationQ: “replace your pain and limiting beliefs with the foundations of a powerful man, using Regeneration, the first subliminal designed fully around healing you mentally, emotionally and spiritually.”

I have been chasing success goals for a while without doing enough foundational healing and without taking enough action. Even though I have done Khan: Total Breakdown, I messed it up with too much stacking with other titles as a result of being new to SubClub. But this is all part of the learning and maturing process.

Inorder to rectify my mistakes, am reseting my subliminal journey with this journal.

Thanks to the recent advances in creating Elixir Ultima to include Physical Healing and due to RegenerationQ being the perfect title to drive ElixirU while at the same time providing much needed Emotional Healing from the past, these two titles will make the perfect stack to kickoff my healing journey that will help me break the cycle of inaction and self-imposed limitations (whether conscious or subconcious).

The plan is to run this for atleast 1 month without changing my playlist. And then evaluating whether to run it some more if needed.

It’s good to stick to 1 major title + 1 ultima. Haven’t done that much so it’s a good time to practice what I preach and more importantly, get greater results from a tighter stack.
And since this will make a focused listening and reprogramming experience, am sure this will do me wonders.

11 Likes

Isn’t executive a better option for this?

1 Like

@Rapsta - Good point but The Executive will be part of the next phase for me when I combine it with an alpha title. Right now I want to clear all the mental and emotional debris while at the same time gain some physical healing so that the action-taking prowess of The Executive will pack a more powerful punch when I feel truly liberated.

4 Likes

@Lion
Great stack!
Will be glad to hear about your experiences with these two titles (Regeneration and Elixir).
Im on the same stack
Best of luck :+1:

1 Like

@pacman - thanks, man. And thank you for posting your experience with this stack. I was at first wondering whether I should stack Elixir Ultima with Khan: Total Breakdown. Then thought I would do ElixirU + RegenerationQ + Khan ST1. Then was thinking of RebirthU + ElixirU + RegenerationQ.

All great stacks but in the end, I didn’t want to play more than one title at a time (RegenerationQ + Khan ST1). Nor did I want to play one Ultima after another (RebirthU + ElixirU) even through some have mentioned that Rebirth works well with other Ultimas. Your post confirmed it for me. Also, I wanted to start real basic. So there it is.

3 Likes

Im doing the same…and like you said that once healing is done then the alpha titles provide expanding results in short time and you will habe a strong foundation to build on.

2 Likes

@pacman - exactly!

1 Like

You guys sound like someone I know that recommends the The elixir and regeneration and shares the benefits of running them. :wink:

4 Likes

Same stack as me, we are many using this healing mix.
I wish you the best on your deep healing journey.

4 Likes

@khan - hmm. Am trying to remember if it’s someone I know too. Is it AMASH you are talking about?

@anon2351792. Thank you. I will be reading your journal closely.

2 Likes

@anon2351792 - WE ARE ANTI-VENOM! lol. Good luck to you too, man!

1 Like

You guys will do fine on this mix.

1 Like

@Lion I read your journal too.

1 Like

Thank you, @khan

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how this plays out.

1 Like

Day 1: Monday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

-Could feel some sensations in my legs as I played this overnight. Feels like it is healing my lower limbs.
-Woke up earlier than the alarm so am getting energy back.
-Don’t feel as alpha as when I run alpha titles but this is okay. I will use my Semen Retention streak to increase my masculine edge.
-Also felt that a collection of “something” was in my eyes which I washed out when I woke up. Never felt that before. It wasn’t exactly irritating so that’s there.
-Mood feels more like am in between places. Not exactly happy nor sad nor peaceful. Kind of neutral. So the stack is definitely working on my emotional healing.
-Very good for a first day.

4 Likes

Khan is like the kool aid guy for Elixer

He’s busts through and is like 'you guys tried this shit.?"

7 Likes

@Azriel - ah okay. Now I get what @khan was talking about earlier lol

2 Likes

This is priceless. Thank you for the image. I started cracking up.

2 Likes