Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

Hello. I just wanna tell you that Regeneration works for me very very fine. I was quite emotionally burned out after many internal and external struggles, and this quite renewed me. Now I use it in combination with two more programs until I have a custom built. I will add that it also helps in the renewal of the physical body.

3 Likes

How so? Can you share results specific to the physical?

2 Likes

Each person is unique. However, I feel a feeling of regeneration on my physical level as well. I would describe it quite as well as the feeling of restoration of physical well-being and energy mostly. :wink:

3 Likes

Great to hear that, @Dajardd. I must confirm that there is a feeling of renewal with Regeneration (I used it along with Elixir which subclub highly recommends). A very calm, healthy confidence and centered healing feeling.

I did Elixir + Regeneration for 30 days and it was a very consistent and rewarding experience.

3 Likes

And would you say it’s a lot to know, the combination of Elixir and Regeneration? Much more than Regeneration itself? :kissing:

Personally the combination was pretty light. Didn’t feel it was heavy at all. But it depends on the person of course.

According to the Elixir sales page: “Elixir will help you root out any and all insecurities, limiting and negative beliefs, pain, negativity, and traumas. Combine Elixir alongside Regeneration for both deep and wide healing and watch carefully how you react to it… since healing is not always easy”

According to me though, Elixir and Regeneration complemented each other and made it easier.

I even have a journal for it:

3 Likes

Definitely. When I was just using Regeneration, it made me feel calm as well.

1 Like

One thing we have to also remember, is that we both used QV1 at the time. I wonder if that would make a difference in the amount of difficulty or recon someone might experience using both together?
I’ve wondered that since we upgraded. Sometime in the future I plan on redoing some Regeneration and adding Elixir to the mix.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. My theory is that it will hit hard in the beginning but with enough rest days, it will be okay and we will get results faster.

2 Likes

Great. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Well. Now I bought the Elixir and I’ll try it together with Regeneration. Then I’ll write how it affects me.:hugs::yum:

3 Likes

Excellent choice! Looking forward to your journal entries.

1 Like

Thank you. :wink:

1 Like

So I tried the combination of Elixir and Regeneration and I have to admit that it has great power. However, in some way it irritates the negative beings around me and they then tend to attack me more. In addition, I felt better about Regeneration itself. Such a softer feeling. Please take my feelings as purely subjective.

3 Likes

If you open up a smoked filled room, a lot of smoke is going to come your way. That’s what’s happening now. All that shit is beginning to hit you in the face. You may find yourself more emotional, and more sensitive to other people’s behavior. Just be patient. It’s clearing out. The smoke is leaving the room as long as you keep that door open.
And I agree with you about regeneration. For me it was gentle and smooth running it solo.

6 Likes

It can be. In that case, I’ll have to wait until I’m on vacation. Because I have an enemy at work. An old complex woman who wants to negatively affect me and undermine my spiritual self-defense.

hi, i think you can judge by asking yourself this

"is there a lot of traumas, that ive been through in my journey into this life? if yes, and you have a lot of stories when you were a child or early school or high school, it would probably mean yes

the more traumas and negtive belifes the more resistance and more recon

or you can also judge by expermenting and you can switch over maybe every day if you cant run them both

like doing 1 day regen 1 day elixir

or 1 loop in the morning of regen 1 loop in the evening

have a good one pal

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I will try this combination more for cleansing when I have a holiday - peace and security. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

I have serious issues when I run Regeneration and I’m not sure if reconciliation or a sign I need to continue with it and push through but for whatever reason Regeneration turns me into an emotional mess

4 Likes

Are you running it with Elixir?