Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

Glad you liked it :slight_smile:
I laughed too :joy:

It was a compliment as well-I love when people keep sharing and promoting what they value and believe in, especially if there carefree and unabashed about it.

3 Likes

I will see if I can get the commercial. It brings back memories. I needed to laugh. Thank you!

3 Likes

I feel the same about the eyes…its like vision improved.
See how you feel and try increasing the loops of regeneration and ofcos increase your water intake.

1 Like

@pacman - oh really? Good thing that you confirmed my suspicions. I do take 2-3 litres water every day so that’s covered. Will increase loops gradually. This time am in no hurry to get anywhere. I think all that impulsive purchasing and changing stack made me a more patient man haha. Fingers crossed on the healing. And on yours too.

3 Likes

Hows it going @Lion

1 Like

@pacman - nothing new to report other than what i wrote for Day 1 a couple of posts above.

Hopefully there will be more in the coming days.

1 Like

Day 1 (Part 2):

This is interesting. Am getting reconciliation regarding a current long distance relationship. Yes, long distance relationships don’t work even if we are giving each other affection and attention. Women love attention and it is no use to a man unless he is actually having sex.

Right now, am being heavily redpilled in a good way and am seeing the many number of times I haven’t been alpha enough. This makes me wonder whether I should break up the relationship or keep it as a plate.

I don’t want to say “i love you” anymore since I have realized that romantic love isn’t something I believe in. This doesn’t mean that affection and sexual arousal doesn’t exist but the concept of love doesn’t serve men when it comes to their relationship with women.

1 Like

Day 1 (Part 3):

After processing it some more, I realized that I didn’t have any cause to worry. Since am open with her that I am seeing other women, I am not dishonest with her. The only thing I have to give up is my feeling of oneitis for this same lady. Not in a sexual jealousy way since am past that. But to be able to date other women without feeling guilty about it.

Will surrender these issues to my next runs of my stack to cleanse me of these emotional burdens.

2 Likes

@pacman - the above 2 posts are pretty good realizations especially since previously I wouldn’t be able to even admit them. That’s a good sign that this stack is working masterfully.

3 Likes

Day 2: Tuesday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

-Just before starting this stack (the day before yesterday), I had decided to shave my head. Got tired of the bald spots at the top of my head and trying different shampoos and once even (unsuccessfully) had a hair transplant to try to solve it. After listening to various YouTube videos for a couple of years where the guys advice us to shave it all off incase of such issues, I decided to take the plunge

-I told my folks about it since am living with them, not for permission, but to make them prepared. At first they hesitantly agreed but the next day they both had objections which I laid to rest thanks to one day of my current stack. I myself felt at peace letting go of this worry and now after another loop of ElixirU + RegenQ, I actually feel very good about it. Imagine saving on shampoos and haircuts lol.

-While going to the saloon yesterday to do the deed, they took my temperature as is the covid precaution. The temperature was a bit warmer than usual but not too high to ring 'rona warning bells. I think it’s because my body is healing in some way. I felt great actually but touching my forehead did make me realize I was in fact warm.

-Did sneeze a couple of times through the day yesterday. Felt that they were more of body energy releases rather than actual cold because I didn’t feel sick at all yesterday nor today.

-The oneitis I realized I had talked about yesterday and which I surrendered to my overnight stack, is way low today. I think am 99% done with it. Previously, I was only mentally non-oneitis. Now though, I feel more emotionally and spiritually so.

-My current emotional state is like in a limbo. Closer to peace today but realizing that I have a lot of metamorphical weeds to remove from my mind, body and spirit. But instead of the trepidation I had when doing Khan Total Breakdown a long time ago, this time am gladly welcoming it with open arms.

3 Likes

Reading today’s entry makes me think that you’re having some sense of peace with your decision, which is good. I feel a slight shift in how you wrote this as compared to your earlier entries. Can’t really describe nor point out where/what, but I do see the shift there. Definitely some healing taking place.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your input, @d1gz. And yes, your observation is right. Some load is off my head now, both literally (bald) and figuratively (emotionally) speaking lol. I just dumped my hair-comb in the trashcan right now.

2 Likes

I also noticed this on regeneration…
Everydat we check temp before we enter work and yes slightly elevated. Could also signal good blood circulation.

1 Like

I noticed that also but didnt think much of it

2 Likes

@pacman - am glad that I wrote it down and that you shared notes. The fact that we both are going through the same thing physically confirms that Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ is working.

The part about the “warm due to good circulation” is a very good point. I didn’t consider that.

4 Likes

Day 2 (Part 2):

-A week ago, I had asked help from a relative to solve an issue related to an online application for an international flight am planning for soon (a quick back and forth trip which is necessary for work reasons). Won’t describe the details but he had agreed to help. Today, he told me the details and told me to do it. I reiterated that I needed his help to do that and whether he could solve the issue for me himself. He readily agreed. The reason why am mentioning this is that the old me would have just followed his advice and done it myself instead of insisting him to help me get the job done. Some things you should do yourself ofcourse but in matters where we have an expert, it is a good idea to persuade them to help us. And I did try this application before unsuccessfully so this time am seeing to it that someone with more knowledge than me will get it done. Am growing some more spine I guess.

-Also, anyone ending up feeling more hungry with this stack? I had a couple of biscuits today afternoon cause I felt real famished.

4 Likes

Day 2 (Part 3):

-Noticed that my skill to explain things have increased. Mom for example listened more when I explained something extensively to her today. Even though people have told me that I would make a good teacher, I felt more open and frank today. My guess is that many inner barriers are being broken down as a result of healing shame since shame is what prevents us from expressing ourselves fully.

7 Likes

Day 3: Wednesday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

Thanks to some heavy but manageable reconciliation from this stack, I finally deeply understand why am pissed off living at my parent’s home. To explain this, I will have to give a comparison with another issue which plagues society.

When we look at the surface value of feminism, we see it as equal rights for women. But these days it’s all about “toxic masculinity”, “mansplaining”, “all men are trash”, “cancel culture”, etc. And why does this haunt men? Because it asks men to take responsibility without giving them authority.

When you tell men to pay alimony without any benefit to said men. When you want men to provide for the family but don’t allow him to be the head of the family. When men are treated as useful idiots to be companions to women but don’t get sex when he wants it. When fathers are not allowed to see their children after divorce but still have to pay child support. These are all examples of asking men to take responsibility without giving them any authority. And these are just a few examples.

But to get back to living at your father’s or mother’s home. The realization I had today is that this is the same concept. You are supposed to provide for the family without being able to make decisions for your life. Give of your salary but obey your parents. Spend time with your family but don’t spend a night away from home. Etc. These too are ways of giving responsibility without giving authority (and god help those men who have neither responsibility nor authority).

Yes, it’s not a one way street. Am not laying the blame on women or parents. It is my own fault that I squandered away my youth not focusing on building skills and wealth.

If I had done so, I would be more able to handle the shit tests that women, the elders and anyone throw at me. Cause believe me life is a series of shit tests. And if you have money and are independent, you can take anything life throws at you.

So I have decided pursue my independence even harder. For what use is living if you can’t live life on your own terms?

So my mantra will be:
I give myself Responsibility. I give myself Authority.

15 Likes

Maybe because your body needs fuel? Since you’re trying to heal yourself, your body needs more nutrients in order to proceed with the healing process.

4 Likes

Yes i have noticed this all that my eating is increasing drastically.

2 Likes