Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

My diet has been very clean and I often do 16-18 hour fasts with zero hunger and maybe
a protein/superfood shake at hour 15. But I am getting hungry in the day this week, since starting regeneration. Tonight I had 4 specialty slices of pizza that were essentially each deep dish each, and a bunch of fried dough with Nutella inside and was still hungry. This is WAAY more than normal. I think part of it, is the comfort of certain foods I am having cravings for.

2 Likes

That confirms what @Lion and myself noticed with regard to diet…although i eat alot on regneration i dont put on additional weight.

This also points to the fact that regeneration def has physical healing. The more you need to repair muscles ,tendons etc the more nutrients you would need.

4 Likes

I hope pizza, powder sugar, dough, and nutella makes good ingredients for repair :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that is really good to note though, I was actually wondering why regeneration would increase appetite, I though it may be emotional eating, but it’s likely for the reason you stated.

3 Likes

Reason i say that is my body feels extremely strong physically…
I woke up after 4 hours of sleep and felt fully rested like i had slept 8 or 9 hours.
I also noticed im hardly yawning in the day like before…
And this type of eating reminds me of high school days eating lol

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling better physically as well, I had bruised the outside of my right foot lightly, and it was a bit tender to walk on, a couple hours after running Elixer I felt a heat and sudden pain there for like 2 seconds it burned and then passed and my foot was back to 100%. It was a very minor hurt, but it was really cool that it happened in a moment.

Also I’ve been listening to crystal bowls with regeneration and its very nice, seems to speed up the movement of what comes up to letting go.

3 Likes

@d1gz, @pacman, @Azriel - i wanted to observe my hunger cravings today and I can confirm what you guys said. EU and RQ are telling me to consume more to heal. No junk food today though, thankfully. Even though I have to give up my One Meal a Day routine, am sticking to my Carnivore Diet. So am having breakfast, lunch and dinner. Feeling good again.

2 Likes

Same here. I’m enjoying it.

2 Likes

@khan - you mean you eating more than usual too?

Yes. And other things mentioned here.

1 Like

@khan - What makes it even more interesting is that this is the first time I am seeing results that are so similar for many of us who are using the same stack or a stack which also includes EU and RQ.

1 Like

I just wanted to drop some comments , about your last journal entry, mainly about authority and responsibility. I would agree that if the current ways are indeed the best way then more auth would be really good.

My personal view is that there is an strange symbiosis that makes it difficult to change, it is mainly the “lawgivers”, giving paths as a solution to those who can’t find a way within their convoluted system. Hegel describes this as problem, reaction, solution. The lawgivers provide a path to meaning to those dejected, and power to those who give a tithe.

Attempting to adapt the system, in some sort of evolutionary way only strengthens the “lawgivers”, ability to maintain strength against any opposing ideas and views.

I do have a personal so,lution but have not completely fleshed it out for others to follow.

2 Likes

I’ve been using Elixir and Regeneration since 2 weeks, and this weeks Elixir Ultima.
It’s very interesting… Same stuff here! I’m eating more… I was wondering!
Also, I don’t know if it’s the same for some of you, but while I listen to Elix and Reg I experience a light pressure to my temples and on my head, sometimes on the forehead too.
Other than that I’ve been feeling very calm and peaceful. Some old thoughts of previous experiences, but I’m very still… I just observe them, ask questions, bless them and let them go.

4 Likes

@user9437773791397760 - hmm that’s interesting but I must admit I didn’t think too much of the lawgivers you have mentioned. Do you mean the government in this case?

1 Like

@Dom - although I don’t feel any pressure on my forehead, I can confirm feelings of calm when am not handling reconcilliation. Reconciliation with this stack is also different from the reconciliation I felt with other subliminals. It is lighter and enlightening.

EU and RQ are working very symbiotically to help us heal. No wonder SubClub recommended us to stack them together.

4 Likes

I just chose the term as a generic term for those at the “Top”, the government is only a casualty, not to different than the rest of us.

To blame the gov is not good, since it is currently being used as the scapegoat/fallguy/controlled Opposition.

2 Likes

The reconcilliation is so subtle its hard to identify it as reconcilliation or the sub trying to heal a trauma or negative programming

1 Like

@pacman - exactly. It’s a quicker reconciliation. A subtler reconciliation is apt, like you said. Lighter, freeing, and other similar words that are different to the reconciliation we get with the other titles.

Maybe we can call it Core Reconciliation. It handles the core of us which is smaller but vital.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’m experiencing reconciliation. I’m very still and I do think the subs are helping me and doing something.
So what you guys think about the pressure in my head? I listen to them with decent studios headphones at regular volume. 1 loop EU, 2 or 3 loops Reg daily

1 Like

What does regular volume mean?

1 Like