Which sub is most akin to Khan stage 1/Dragon Reborn stage 1?

I find the description and function of Khan and DR stage 1 sing to me -

“Because Total Breakdown is going to break you down. Completely. Literally…Total Breakdown will crumble every single trauma and concept that is holding you back into dust with extreme force.”

“Crushing all your deepest fears, emotions, traumas, beliefs and energies is the prerogative of ST1…Dragon Fire will breakdown every single part of your being…Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon.”

It doesn’t make sense for me to buy the whole package when I only want the “breaking”/“crushing”. Hence I am finding a sub that works most similar to the above (if there is one). I am thinking Limit destroyer but want to hear your experiences on it. Especially compare and contrast to Dragon Fire or Total Breakdown.

1 Like

I doubt there is a product in the shop like either of these as they are respectively designed as a foundation for each of their “complete” Stage 4. The closest would be the Q store module “I AM.”

2 Likes

Regeneration is the closest but it is still far from being either Total Breakdomn or Dragon Fire. In my view the comparison is (in terms of healing):

Dragon Reborn ST1 > Khan ST1 > Regeneration

6 Likes

I did regen q2 for awhile, didn’t like it. In fact the impression it made was so not great that I have no plan to listen to the zp ver.

1 Like

I did Elixir and Regeneration together. They are the perfect combo and it’s even recommended to do so in the Elixir sales page:

“Combine Elixir alongside Regeneration for both deep and wide healing”

It was Qv1 though. Have a journal about it incase anyone wants to have a look. The experience was pretty good.

1 Like

There is nothing like Dr ST1 and there is nothing like Khan St1

6 Likes