Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I’ll add I had to take 21+ rest days to overcome some reconciliation.

I know it’s tempting to think that:

Listening to subliminals = making progress

AND THEREFORE

Not listening to subliminals = not making progress

But that’s just false.

Both are needed for the other to work.

10 Likes

I’m finally somewhat ok with the rest days and the washouts although it does feel like if you listen less you’re results will take significantly longer

I could be very wrong. I’m not the maker of these and I’m trying to be more flexible and adaptable.

I just turned 53 and I still feel like I’m rapidly running out of time to achieve anything. That is probably an insanely unhealthy level of desperation. I sometimes wish like hell I could let go and not be so attached to any outcome

1 Like

That just seems like a gigantic waste of time

One thing I’ve noticed is that the first 1-2 days off subs my mind wants to trick me into listening more. But after a couple of days it’s the other way around and the mind goes, damn processing days are awesome, look at all that energy and mental clarity, why go back to listening!

It could be compared to when you are out drinking(wet nights) I guess. Mostly you want to continue drinking to keep the high going, but only to a certain point. After that you become hangover and alcohol is the last thing on your mind.

4 Likes

the last half of this is related to me been feeling like i have to find my own path to listening to QV2, i have some ideas on how to run my stack going forward will experiment and grow as a subliminal user, thanks saint

Define “unnatural,” and explain what right you have – as a singular individual – to determine what’s “natural” or not?

@hermit, you know I’ve always been fond of you, but aren’t you in your very early 20s? Based upon what experiences are you claiming that you – barely out of his teenage years – to know the extent of human evolution?

Says who? And the number of suggestions hasn’t gone up. It’s the way it’s been written – a testament to my overarching point. You’re making a lot of assumptions without any real insight as to what we’ve done.

This metaphor is incorrect. You won’t have ridiculous lethargy and anxiety if you run the title as intended. I think Qv2 is hurting your ego a bit, since you’ve found pride in your ability to run more loops than most people, thinking your subconscious was so hardened / tough that you could get away with it. Now, since it’s starting to affect you, you’re coming up with this wild theory that we’ve somehow broken a “natural law” and you need to stop running them.

And this is a prime example of reconciliation, my friends. As I stated in the new support article, it’s very tricky and it’ll convince you of some rather… odd things in order to get you to quit. In this situation, Hermit has suggested that we have somehow discovered the key to the universe and life itself apparently, and since we are “violating” some kind of “natural law,” he must stop.

Occam’s razor ya’ll – all things being equal, the simplest answer must be the truth. Soooo, I can tell you now, we have not discovered the nature of reality and decided to hack it, we just discovered how to make very effective subliminals, lol. The issue is, this industry attracts explorers and adventurers – people who don’t like to follow rules, that’s why they are who they are and they can do what they do. Except in this case, you need to follow the damn guidelines and STOP TRYING TO BRUTE FORCE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS INTO SUBMISSION.

Lest… you end up creating some really odd ideas about what’s going on.

18 Likes

Please read, @JamesQv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

4 Likes

There are a couple of misconceptions here:

1. “Unnaturalness”, the principles you outline and subliminals.

From what I see, your definition of naturalness is being congruent to “Life” and “God”.

Reality has equal parts Life and Death. Is this not so? The natural cycle of life and reality is a continuous cycle of birth, life, death, repeat.

You can see it in nature, with the seasons changing. You can see it in our own lives where we grow old and die. You can see it in people’s personal journeys.

You can see it in stories in legends, where great heroes go through massive struggling, some even die and are reborn.

That is the natural state of the universe, the one that “God” (remember, we don’t push any beliefs on you) has created.

Now, are there some spiritual traditions that attempt to avoid this? Indeed, but they are well aware that the natural state of the universe is this very same cycle of life and death, and they know they are trying to “break” the cycle.

If you want to become a great individual, you will go through ups and downs. There is nothing wrong or unnatural about that. @SaintSovereign went through extreme hardships, with his car breaking down in the desert and staring at the darkest abyss before becoming Saint Sovereign.

I went through a minute of pure, complete knowing that my heart is going to stop and I will die the very next moment while I was doing my spiritual practice… and that is just the tip of it. I went through years of incessant grinding for my businesses while keeping an extremely strict schedule of spiritual and physical training for many hours per day (and still do).

You MUST go through hardships to transcend your limitations. Stop fearing reconciliation. It is not unnatural.

Having the subliminal be processed for a week afterwards is not unnatural either. It is powerful and affects you deeply, indeed. That is why you must alter your approach.

Does this mean development should stop because “this is our evolutionary limit”?

Absolutely not.

We are Subliminal Club - we break limits and we advance human potential.

Does this mean we will continue increasing the power of our subliminals?

Yes.

Does this mean this will result in even more reconciliation?

Not necessarily.

Here’s the thing, and I’m not saying any of this out of malice, don’t misinterpret.

You don’t know what developments are happening behind the scenes.

Q+ is not a simple linear increase in power. That would simply be stupid.

What we are striving for is incredible, deep, transformational change that is as smooth as possible. Remember, there will always be hardship when it comes to deep change that is of any worth, but our mission is to always strive for perfection and get you the deepest change the smoothest way possible.

This means working on numerous other factors, rather than just straight up power. You already know this, @Hermit, as you’ve been with us for a long time now. In fact, we dislike having to give “estimates” on power as power is not all.

Q+ is likely to be quite a bit more powerful, but also incredibly smoother. Reconciliation as we know it might be a thing of the past.

Y’all just have no idea what we have been working on for so, so many months, because Q+ is going to be as revolutionary as the original Q launch was, if not more.

Finally, some things work better at smaller amounts of repetitions. Some bodybuilders cannot workout a body part twice a week - they only do it once per week, so as to let it rest for a full week. Does this mean their approach is wrong? No.

Don’t be stuck in black and white thinking. Day to day development is amazing and you should incorporate it, but dismissing everything else is erroneous and limiting how much you can grow.

1. Subliminal barrier.

Yes, Qv2 is at the forefront of subliminal technology, there is no question about it. Nothing comes close in the market to it (and we tested it all).

The mistake here is thinking that it cannot go further.

Humanity cannot grow without pushing the boundary. To give you an example (not a perfect one) that might be dear to your heart - Milarepa, a Tibetan Siddha was a murderer with an incredible amount of blood on his hands, yet he wanted to cultivate himself spiritually. Many would say that it would be useless for him to do so - yet he became a Siddha.

He did this by pushing the boundary of what was thought possible.

You want humanity to grow up? This is how humanity grows up - by fighting with all its might to become better, to advance its potential.

And that is what we will do.

We will push the technology further, and there will not be a requirement for you to be an evolved, highly spiritual being - it will be a profound tool of self-cultivation for all.

1. Spirits.

How exactly the subconscious mind works - no one knows exactly. Stating that it works through forcing spirits to do your bidding is a very… weak standpoint.

Your subconscious mind is an incredibly powerful tool. That is the main mover, the one responsible. Might it coax spirits to help you out? Perhaps, but it would be only one of a trillion ways to do so, and we simply cannot know for sure.

You simply cannot know the exact method the subconscious mind is going to use, and stating it must be spirits is erroneous.

Ultimately, everyone has their own path. If yours consists of leaving subliminals, that is fine. Walk the path you have chosen proudly. Do be mindful however, not to misinform or make blanket statements. As @SaintSovereign loves to say, your subjective opinion does not determine objective reality.

And if you do decide to continue running subliminals… you’ll be stunned at what we have in store.

Either way, you will always have a home with us here.

31 Likes

hepi

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire I made the obvious mistake on Friday of running R.I.C.H. with my two daily loops of Dragon Reborn and have felt like shit since. I took off yesterday and today. Should I take another day or so off to see how I feel?

Yes — there’s nothing wrong with rest days. They are just as important as listening to the sub.

9 Likes

Looking forward to try this new version.

Lets hope Q+ will be better in everyway.

@Fire when do you think Q+ will be ready?

4 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

I’m in love with Qv2 and all I can say is I can’t wait till I lay my hands on Q+ :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love you guys so much @SaintSovereign @Fire

4 Likes

It seems to me that the main issue in here is that many of us have to understand that the main indicator of our subliminal progress is not how many programs and loops we can handle but how well we can calibrate the technology and how many and to what degree we reap benefits (results) from doing so. And how to do that (calibrate) Saint has just laid it to us beautifully in here (of course, not for the first time):

Sweet, simple and powerful guideline. Thank you.

7 Likes

Has no one here been to the gym to build muscle? Anyone who does knows that the most important part of working out to build muscle is recovery and diet, NOT the workouts

7 Likes

On an only tenuously related note, reading this today was the first time I ever noted the etymological link between Siddhartha and Siddha/Siddhi.

Looked it up and saw that, yup, definitely related.

2 Likes

I thought the instructions still stayed the same at “2 loops per day with 2 rest days?”

From what I read on the forums, this seems to be too much for most people. It also depends on the sub, right? Healing overriding others, subs like Khan and Wanted being much harder to run.
You have backend data, so you probably know better, but that was the “feeling” I get from reading the board.

And here lies my personal misconception with which I will refrain from my earlier statement that I don’t want Q+.
I mean, of course I want it. But I am not just thinking from my standpoint. The statement above was a subjective, definite statement, of course. My bad.

But you guys I know I also market your products on my group etc and here are just a bunch of things that happened/I was asked:

• One month of Khan ST1, going right into ST4 afterward, switching straight to Emperor
  • “Can I run the Legacy Supercharger with RICH? I thought I am not supposed to run two Ultimas?”
  • People running the Masked and Ultrasonic back to back, thinking that’s how you SHOULD do it
  • People stacking the Masked and Ultrasonic AT THE SAME TIME (I don’t even know how that works technically)

In other words, nobody reads the f*cking manual. I am sure, you noticed this.

My point being: Most regular people NOT on the forum have no idea how this truly works, even how they should run it, but fire truly powerful stuff into their subconscious.

I FULLY understand why you don’t want to give straight listening instructions because it is different for anyone. Trust me, I noticed that. Still, if you get into a broader customer base, I’d say this quickly becomes an issue.

I could be totally wrong. Just giving you feedback.

I think a helpful thing would be (especially once Q+ has you processing for more than a week) that you add a spoken instruction at the beginning of the MP3 file. Not like 15 minutes of lamenting but 30 seconds for newcomers and REMINDERS for the veterans.

Something like “If this is your first time, complete one loop and then wait a few days to see how you feel/how you can take it” etc
You can think of a better text, but maybe 30 seconds of BASIC instructions for absolute newcomers. The 30 seconds aren’t an issue since we don’t listen to 8 loops a day anymore. And hearing this repeatedly when I throw in the sub might stop you from having to repeat yourself about the necessity of rest-days :wink:

3 Likes

Oftentimes trying to teach people how to use (or, actually, how to find the right way of doing it) SC subs is like trying to teach Alchemy to barbarians if I may use that euphemism . :rofl:

I guess there’s no cure to ignorance and the only teacher, that is really effective, is pain. Let them be the way they are, guys!

Once one has discovered SC subs and they think they know better how to run their subs and they do it their own way:

That’s the main reason I opted for creating educational videos for dummies.

1 Like