Honest Feedback on Qv2

It makes sense. You’re just wrong. I don’t know how to put it into nicer terms. You’re wrong about this, point blank. We have more data, we have more testers, we have a bird’s eye view of the situation. You have your experiences and the experiences of those who you have convince to “agree” with you.

Fact of the matter is, we’re not going backward. Ya’ll need to cut back on the loops.

No, you made a lot of claims that you can’t back up with anything other than it’s your personal experience, and you wrote them in ways that made them sound definitive, even though the mistake is yours. For example:

How many times have me and @Fire said that customs perform better when they are tightly integrated and focused? The more focused the sub, the better it’ll work, the faster the results. So, you made an unfocused custom with several cores and now you’re frustrated that it doesn’t work as you had imagined? AND you brute force listened to it??? And the solution, in your opinion, is to GO BACKWARDS in technology?

Like, seriously – I’m over discussing this. I can’t get anything done these days because someone is pulling a stunt and I have to stop everything and deal with it.

8 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that if I looked over your posts, you’d be skirting the recommendations and overexposing yourself too.

This is the final line, ya’ll. We will not be going backward in technology because we have people who won’t listen to what we’re recommending and pretending to know more than we do about the technology. We did not make a mistake. All the paid private testers did not make mistakes. All the unpaid private testers (including Q-Programmer, who now has a full time job making 250k/year listening to his Qv2 custom) did not make a mistake.

If you’re having issues:

• Cut back on the number of loops, and/or
  • Take more rest days.
  • Make sure your customs are tightly focused (we’ve said so many times, NO kitchensink customs)
  • Try to focus your stacks too, make sure they synergize.
  • For example: Primal Seduction, Libertine, Diamond = Focused
  • StarkQ, Mind’s Eye, R.I.C.H. = Focused
  • Emperor, R.I.C.H Crypto, Limitless Executive = Focused

You can look at all those “focused” stacks and tell exactly what the person is trying to achieve.

It really is that simple.

12 Likes

Not really :slight_smile:

Is that so? Then how is the reality actually is?

Wait you knew it already?

Well then why do you even need subs?

Thats not what i meant

Ive been reading the posts @Hermit and @SaintSovereign have been posting. Its not the first exchange on this, heres the other one Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions - #830 by NinjaFox Ive also seen one or two individuals say that old tech is better.

I always try to be super objective in everything I do, thats how I rose up through the ranks, became a partner in a major company and became a millionaire.

So when I say something, its after weighing carefully both sides of the coin no matter what the position is. I have to agree with @SaintSovereign here.

@Hermit this seems like reconciliation my friend. I think you are being blinded by your own spiritual knowledge and you cant see it.

This “resistance” that you talk about is your inner being being changed, but you seem to be thinking its the fault of the tech. @Fire himself said a couple of times that youll have to experience some reconciliation before you improve. Its a natural process mate. I felt it too. It doesnt matter how spiritually evolved you think you are. I grew spiritually like crazy, did some life changing spiritual work, mastered astral projection to the point I can do it at will, and I still get hit by some reconciliation and the crazy growth that happens. Also this growth isnt always super obvious to everyone, but with work and awareness you can see it digging shit up like an excavator

You cant listen to Qv2 the same way as old times. Trust me, I tried.

You have to take it easy, if you cant listen to the same level of exposure as the recommendation add another rest day.

I dont understand why this is such a problem. Ive never seen the founders say anything harmful, in fact it was always carefully weighted and with wisdom, and every time I used what they say I benefited.

Same thing here.

I followed the instructions for each new version of Q and I benefitted.

On old versions, New Dawn I think, I got over my divorce and started meeting multiple women. On Q I built some crazy tech for my company and spiritually grew. On Qv2 things got so potent that I became a millionaire and am now dating two amazing, beautiful women.

For those who listen to the instructions and are ready to leave their ego aside, like I had to too since I thought I could run more loops cause of my experience, the tech is objectively getting a lot better.

For those who refuse to listen to the instructions and think they know everything, they hit reconciliation, start blaming others and the tech.

My friend, Im writing this to you with the highest and most positive wishes. This is what I noticed and I hope this helps you.

20 Likes

Neither did I.

Hope you “know what I mean” aswell.

1 Like

Please post your listening schedule somewhere and tag me. I want to see what you are doing.

Whoa! :fireworks:

3 Likes

first time seeing rv900000 using emojis

pogu

1 Like

The Spiritual Path is filled with many great difficulties, one of which its called Spiritual Ego, thats when we confuse our own subjective perceptions as being Universal Divine Truths.
In extreme cases this can lead to delusion, which is abundant in the New Age movement and the likes.

The solution is being humble and admitting that our perceptions can be wrong, that open the doors that leads to learning, growth and ultimately change us from within.

7 Likes

Why does this look familiar? :thinking:

2 Likes

this made me think of "spirtual So’ a guy on youtube who hides behind the spirtual path ego

i dislike seeing this coverage behind the ego with the spiritual path route

2 Likes

Just as there are ego lifters in the gym, so there are ego listeners in the subclub!

2 Likes

@Hermit

Look you deal now with Sexual customs.

When I first started with sexual subs I was draw trough the mud so hard it’s unbelievable.

First it brought me to the point that I am a beaten dog for life and I let me beat from others, even from women.
It showed me my underdeveloped self esteem very harsh.

I ended up screaming in my home for weeks, cursing people that brought me harm, death wishing everyone who do me harm, more screaming more Negativity until I changed and start to respect myself on a fundamental level.

I had developed all my energy from my heart upwards all my life ( because after heavy trauma as a baby, it was not safe in this world for me= no root, sakral, solarplexus development)

This ended up with me dominating the Ayahuasca spirit in my first Ceremony without any problem because I am familiar with Air and Water power. Everyone was looking at me like I was some kind of superhuman(I am not anywhere near this😂)

And then I start to drink with Eloy and his Energy is Earth and Fire.

I had no Earth power (stability) nor Fire(Passion Emotions)
In my first Ceremony with Eloy i ended up running away from the Ceremony for 3 hours screaming that it has to stop.

I couldn’t flee anymore, the power of the Earth grounded me so Hard that every traumatic experience activate simultaneously.

The Fire let me feel all that shit against my will

You know what I did - - - ANOTHER ROUND PLEASE

The moment I was trough that shit I started a journal to share the shiny side of my journey with sexual subs.

What I want to say is this: if your spirtualy developed but not Sexuality then it’s Hard at the beginning and you have to look the beast in the Eye

But I think you can grow a good solid backbone over time.

All the best to you

Btw: it took me 3 months with Sexual subs to get the notion of: this works
I was a couple of times per month at the point where I wanted to throw it away because I thought it didn’t work.
But I am very stubborn if I want something and now its paying off

8 Likes

What was your listening schedule with stark? how many loops? etc.

It was 3 times a week 1 loop.

1 Like

This is amazing

so much respect for the work you have done.

thank you

hope we can one day do ayahuasca together.

you’re kcool dude in my book

1 Like

What’s the Titel of your Book?

@Hermit you are a cool dude please don’t take the feedback/criticsm to heart(pls don’t feel shitty about it). No matter what level we are all here to grow, take what is good to move on and lets experiment with more rest days/focused subs. You might have different insights and experiences

3 Likes