Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I would say RM since it includes some more factors like your mood, love for life, self-expression and the state of flow.

4 Likes

Honestly , Qv1 also shows instant effects on 2 loops a day for 5 days(Qv2 stark is dense af :skull_and_crossbones:). On stark i found that Qv1 script integration is more stable than Qv2.(even on less loops on Qv2 )

1 Like

Precisely, I used to run two loops of Stark and two loops of Alchemist a day (5:2) on the old tech (v1) and the results were outstanding. The old tech contains that healing scripting that helps integrate the script a lot. I guess, it’s about what Saint mentioned, we need to give the new tech more time to integrate the script by doing more processing days and using a lesser amount of exposure. I’m running two loops a day (RM and Alchemist) (5:2) and my results are very good so far, it’s been two weeks though. If I saw I was really overexposed I would do more processing days for a while.

1 Like

Yes. Ig this is the case. Actually i would say that i am lucky that i still have Qv1 files. Even though on Qv1 progress is little slow but as saint always says slow is smooth amd smooth is strong :muscle::muscle:. I am following this

To my understanding everything is fine as long as you take processing days (at least two days per week depending on the amount of total exposure) and you don’t fall into stonewalling or harsh recon:

If you’re constantly in the “installing” phase (since you’re always running the program), you’re never actually allowing the program to run without being interrupted. This can lead to stonewalling and harsh reconciliation, as your subconscious may perceive the never ending subliminal stimulus as an attempt to FORCE it to change.

Source:

2 Likes

Here, again, about the importance of taking processing days and doing regular washouts (every 2-3 months):

1 Like

I got a custom with spartan and emperor fitness and lots of shit in there check my journal :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

3 Likes

Way to dense even for moi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, nah I’m keeping it simple with just WANTED and EF st3.

2 Likes

I’m doing QV1 for Khan right now. My listening schedule is 5/3 I listen 4 days of QV1 and 1 day QV2, then take three days off. Works pretty well for me.

1 Like

Ya man. My one is same. Remember i have stolen the idea from you :joy::joy:

1 Like

Qv2 is the ninja subliminal. It enters without any disruption.

But then look out for the delayed response.

6 Likes

what if it was Stage 3 instead of 4 with those 2?

Go and tear your brain :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Experiment bruh. If u can’t take it. Come here again and change your stack heheh

1 Like

Well man, just like I can’t do a 3 hours workout with a shit ton of exercises for every body part all together, I also shouldn’t try to do every sub I want all together :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Stage 3 should be ok I think.

1 Like

Also a question, and it’s for anyone who is run EQv2,
I’ve read from multiple experiences that the Qv2 version of emperor is much more social and balanced than before, like less lone wolf vibes and more open with people (which is contrary to the experience I had with Qv1 in my short run before), so the question is: is it more social? And can emperor’s goal setting mindset be used for my bodybuilding goals? As I know it can help with my other goal: to open up a bodybuilding themed cafe, with protein coffees, different types of pre and post workout drinks, healthy snacks and protein based desserts (yes it’s for a very targeted niche, but I have faith it would do amazing, especially if I can end up building my business properly and partner with gym chains to extend my reach with more branches), but yeah, that’s what I would like to know.

2 Likes

I am a 15 days EQv2 user. 3-4 loops per day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Ya i was more goal oriented and less anger(and on recon i was demotivated af, i mean 3-4 loops per day phaak)but i can’t give a valid experience because i gone against rulea nd ended up in recon. We need someone who has used EQv2 systematically as recommended

1 Like

Something I just figured out…

When music doesn’t sound the same…when the songs that used to make you dance and feel euphoric are not doing that anymore

Edit : You keep searching for a song to hit that spot but you don’t ever find it

You are overloaded or in Reconciliation

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that also apply to other things like you not enjoying your favorite show, or feeling like hanging out with your closest friends is becoming a drag, or not really excited to eat your favorite dish/food?

The last one happened to me, but a 3 days break from WANTED helped.

2 Likes