Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I did that too on my fifth day I went two loops custom one two loops custom two up from one each and it feels amazing

2 Likes

It’s still early but I do feel that DR QV2 is pushing me to be far less emotional and much more nonchalant about a lot of things . I just want things to be as quiet and undramatic as possible.

6 Likes

Dragon Reborn (St1):

1 Like

Dragon Reborn and the Emperor:

1 Like

Ascension Mogul:

2 Likes

QV2 Emperor custom:

1 Like

I also having kidney troubles and dragon reborn is quite incrdible as I feel it is working on it. By the way kidney is associated with fear.

1 Like

Very interesting, you learn something new everyday

2 Likes

Yup. This is part of Chinese medicine theory (in which each major organ is associated with a particular emotional state). But it’s also true in Western medicine.

Ad-=‘above’. Renal=‘kidneys’. Put ‘em together. Adrenal. The glands and the hormone of threat and stress response. Physically sit right on top of the kidneys.

The British name is the same:

Epi- above. Nephros- kidneys.

Epinephrine.

7 Likes

Can you tell me about the rest of the organs and their emotion?

1 Like

Have you considered Paragon Complete as well?

1 Like

9 Likes

This is some usefull information when one is cleansing themselves

1 Like

The above diagrams represent traditional Chinese medicine theory. It’s not perfect or magick. It’s a medical system, developed by human beings, with strengths and limitations and is best approached as such.

But it can be useful.

5 Likes

On the new technology:

Yes its part of my ultima custom.

If you thought Q was powerful, wait until you try Qv2. A few hours ago, I ran Emperor Qv2 (masked) while laying in bed to relax. That sub managed to make me feel dizzy while laying bed. :open_mouth:
At one point, I could even physically feel the sub. It was like something was coursing through my nervous system. Qv2 is truly different. I stick to 2 loops a day, 3 at the most. Not trying to hurt myself with this sub.

6 Likes

Well if you have physical shifting modules don’t do too much loops ! This morning I was listening to my custom with among the modules the respiratory system. I listened to the first loop and it was perfect. I was feeling my thorax larger, breathing more volume of air and being more relaxed. So I decided to listen to a second loop. It was not as good as the first loop. And at the end I felt hyperventilated, with nausea, cold sweat Oops ! I should not have done that, especially that I have also the cardiac system in my custom. What I did, I went walking and then jogging and things went back to normal. So the next time will be 1 loop only !

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for that!

1 Like

If you add the glands (and sexual organs) the emotions associated with are shock, jealousy, unworthy and pride.

This may partly explain why nice guys try to fix their self esteem through sex, for example…

Disclaimer

This forms part of my work with clients.

3 Likes