My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 7

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened to during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: I remembered the dream from the night before. It was about some of my friends going to some place. When we were returning by the bus, it stopped at a remote place for a minute. I along with another friend got down to buy some snacks, and the bus started running. My friend ran and got into the bus, but I failed to get it. Later the bus stopped again after a few blocks, and I could catch up.

Last night’s dream was also about a trip, and the same group of friends as above, minus two of them. In this dream, we went to a castle-like house to stay there for the night. There were no electricity, and a storm outside. A complete horror-like situation. We sat in circles and told horror stories. Although there were chills, it felt more of a fun adventure than a horror/scary feeling.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I am 1 day ahead of my schedule for a task I am working on. Feeling-wise, I can feel that DR stage 1 is hitting deeper. I am getting the similar feelings of running DR stage 1 Qv1 in the first 20 days. I will be running it for 3 more days, making it 10 days of stage 1 Qv2.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Day 8

Dreams: Today’s dream was kind of a break of pattern from past weeks same patterned dreams. I saw I was about to go to a favorite vacation destination of mine. I was going there for a work. But as I reached the bus station, my requirement to go there was no more. There was a shortage of tickets and a big line. So I gave away my ticket to an old guy. On another scence, I saw I was trying to learn riding a bike, a different kind of one, as I already know how to ride normal ones.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. I finished my task way earlier and was free for the rest of the time. But I didn’t start anything new and just rested and chilled.
Today was more positive feelings-wise, as in, I didn’t get much of the negative spikes. maybe 5 minutes combined in the whole waking hours.
I am thinking if I should run stage 1 for 8 days and start stage 2 from may 1st. But I am also thinking if this is me trying to avoid progressing through the journey. A bit confusion there.

Day 9

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today, the beginning was nicely productive. I didn’t have any assigned task for the later part of the day, so I did nothing particular, just browsing the internet. I have to get specific tasks assigned for the hours I want to spend working, instead of having no specific task.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning.

Day 10

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Over 9 hours of uniterupter sleep.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today was gone with the blink of an eye. Woke up, did some necessary work, started learning about seo, did some research on crypto, and the day was over.
Feelings-wise, didn’t feel anything not-natural throughout the day. All day I was feeling positive. But last night, After I went to bed, I was feeling negative (cannot point it exactly fear,sad,ashamed but not anger) for no reason, like I was just feeling it, there was no reason coming in my mind for feeling that way. It lasted for about 10 minutes. Then it went away.
I can feel DR stage 1 working deeper. I will give it five more days and then I will move on to DR stage 2.

How so man?

Just a feeling man. Like I didn’t feel much mood shifts in Q compared to Qv2. It’s like so many old memories come to my mind sometimes, also inner talks. Ofcourse, I cannot compare these quantitatively on a healing sub, it’s just feelings, so cannot explain this more precisely.

1 Like

This makes sense. Thank you for explaining further.

Day 11

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. But despite having full-length sleep, I felt sleepy in the noon.

Dreams: I remembered some of last night’s sleep after waking up. It was a different pattern of dream. In one of them, a friend of mine got a well-desired and (well deserved in real life) promotion. And I was saying I am truely happy for you. I even accompany him to his first task in the new position. But I realized I was neither happy, nor sad/jealous for his success, as it was not even in my domain. I was neutral, just was polite and tried to make the moment all about him.

Feeling: I felt lazy today. But still, I got some necessary things done. I was more interested in watching documentaries and animated explainer videos on youtube. Also, I have an increased interest in working on my side hustle these 2-3 days. But I am kind of fooling myself, by spending 2 hours a day ‘learning necessary stuff’ and not actually working.
I don’t remember having any negative-feelings-shift today. Everything was fine/normal. I had a argument situation with someone, although I was angry, I ignored it and directed the situation to a positive one and we both ended with smile.

Day 12

Sleep quality: Sleep was nice last night.

Dreams: I had an interesting dream last night. I had to wake up at a certain time to switch off something. In my dream, I saw it was that time and I woke up. But I actually woke up in another dream, where it was 15 minutes left for that time. Later I woke up after 15 minutes (in the 2nd dream) and though I didn’t realize it back then, I actually woke up in a 3rd dream. This cycle continued multiple times.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. Got so many things done.
Don’t remember having negative mood shifts today. There was maybe one or two negative emotions poping up, which lasted less than 30 seconds. Not counting those.

who tf gave you the idea to break down this journal into Sleep quality, dreams and feelings?

you’re listening to healing and seduction subs… and you’re using bulk to talk about your dreams and “productivity”?

why isn’t there anything about healing?

is it not working for u?

About the Healing sub, feelings section was for that. But as it turns out, I am not open with sharing many of my feelings publicly. So I try to record deviations from my baseline feelings, positive or negative.

About Productivity (and consistency with it), well, this is the one habit that will bring me to where I want to reach ultimately. Nothing is more important than this. Stark is the supporting sub for these goals.

About PS, I mainly added it as Stark lacks the masculine edge, according to the forum. I already had PS, which is all masculinity, so added it in. Seduction is not a focus for me at this moment, so no post about it.

About Sleep quality and Dreams, they reflect the rewire going on the brain. So I am keeping a track of that as well.

Overall, this is a personal tracking book of mine, rather than a review of the subliminals. But I am aware of the power of journaling, and that I have a lot of room for improvement on this skill. Would love to hear any actionable suggestions.

Day 13

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today was also nicely productive. Maybe the down part of my productivity cycle is over.
I had multiple anger mood shifts today. I was just sitting there, thinking about something, and one thought lead to another, and I became so angry. Later, while playing a game, again, I became so angry after losing a couple of times in a row. Among these experiences, once or maybe twice, I became aware of this as the anger was about to build and stopped, directed my mind to other places and the little anger faded away after not having any attention fuel.
Tonight (Day 14) will be my final night with the stage 1. I will take a much deserved rest day on Day 15, and Start with Stage 2 on Day 1 again.

Thank you for the tactful response.

Day 14

Dreams: I could remember some cool dreams after I woke up, but I forgot them for not writing down.

Feeling: Today ends this run of Stage 1 of DR. Tonight and tomorrow will be rest day. From tomorrow night I will start Stage 2 of DR Qv2.

Day 15

Rest Day.
From tonight I will start with Stage 2 of DR Qv2. I have a plan of running it for a minimum of 45 days.

Day 1

DR Stage 2: 4 loops

Dreams: I had some clear and unusual dreams, both last night and this afternoon sleep. The afternoon sleep (about 1.5 hours) was so deep, I lost sense of time, place, date for a few seconds after I woke up. (it was like, where am I?)

Feeling: Today was the first day on stage 2. I think it might be due to my excitement for this, but I felt so positive today. No feeling of negativity. Productivity was moderate. Got the required stuff and two more done.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 2

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Over 9 hours of sleep.

Dreams: I couldn’t remember the dreams from last night. But I figured one thing, the dream from last night were the same pattern as the dream from the night before. And probably there was a storm.

Feeling: Same thing as yesterday. Positive and hopeful feelings all day for no particular reason. But today I had two negative feelings hit on separate times. each lasted for about 3 minutes.
Productivity-wise, today was great. I got a lot of things done.
An update, last night after I wrote the post, someone’s comment (in real life) about me really made me angry. I didn’t react or show any interest for further conversation. But it really bugged me for 15-20 minutes. I forgot about it today, and now that I remember it, it doesn’t bother me much. I hope these things don’t bother me at all as I go along my journey.

Day 3

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Again over 9 hours of sleep.

Dreams: Last night, there was an unusual dream. In the dream, I saw there was a crime mystery. Everyone was trying to figure out who did it, and how he/she did it. But I was trying to figure out why he/she did it. It’s funny, as I didn’t see/read any crime mystery movie/novel in a while. On another dream, I saw I was giving an exam, and I aced it. I was feeling so confident.

Feeling: Today was moderately productive. Even after having really good, and long sleep, I felt sleepy for a long portion of the day. Maybe this was caused by today’s different (exotic) food menu than usual. Feelings-wise, today was not all positive and hopeful but wasn’t negative either. I just felt neutral, nothing special kind of feeling.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

1 Like

Day 4

Dreams: I could remember some dreams from last night, but didn’t write them down after I woke up. Forgot all of them after a few hours.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I got so many things done, after a long while. I had an argument with someone, simply walked away not letting it bother my head, and it had a really small impact on my mind later on, for maybe 5-10 minutes. Tonight’s listen will be 5th day, and then I will take 2 days rest.

Day 5

Sleep quality: Sleep was ok last night. Couldn’t sleep enough as I had some work early morning.

Dreams: Same as yesterday, I could remember some dreams from last night, but didn’t write them down after I woke up. Forgot all of them after a few hours.

Feeling: Today was amazing in terms of productivity. I got so many things done. Specially in my side hustle, I surprised myself.
In terms of feelings, I was feeling positive and confident. No spike of negativity throughout the day as far I can recall, apart from 2 times, which was caused by reading stupid news.
I will take rest days for the next 48 hours.

Meditation: Didnot meditate.