My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 11

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened to during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. But despite having full-length sleep, I felt sleepy in the noon.

Dreams: I remembered some of last night’s sleep after waking up. It was a different pattern of dream. In one of them, a friend of mine got a well-desired and (well deserved in real life) promotion. And I was saying I am truely happy for you. I even accompany him to his first task in the new position. But I realized I was neither happy, nor sad/jealous for his success, as it was not even in my domain. I was neutral, just was polite and tried to make the moment all about him.

Feeling: I felt lazy today. But still, I got some necessary things done. I was more interested in watching documentaries and animated explainer videos on youtube. Also, I have an increased interest in working on my side hustle these 2-3 days. But I am kind of fooling myself, by spending 2 hours a day ‘learning necessary stuff’ and not actually working.
I don’t remember having any negative-feelings-shift today. Everything was fine/normal. I had a argument situation with someone, although I was angry, I ignored it and directed the situation to a positive one and we both ended with smile.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Day 12

Sleep quality: Sleep was nice last night.

Dreams: I had an interesting dream last night. I had to wake up at a certain time to switch off something. In my dream, I saw it was that time and I woke up. But I actually woke up in another dream, where it was 15 minutes left for that time. Later I woke up after 15 minutes (in the 2nd dream) and though I didn’t realize it back then, I actually woke up in a 3rd dream. This cycle continued multiple times.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. Got so many things done.
Don’t remember having negative mood shifts today. There was maybe one or two negative emotions poping up, which lasted less than 30 seconds. Not counting those.

who tf gave you the idea to break down this journal into Sleep quality, dreams and feelings?

you’re listening to healing and seduction subs… and you’re using bulk to talk about your dreams and “productivity”?

why isn’t there anything about healing?

is it not working for u?

About the Healing sub, feelings section was for that. But as it turns out, I am not open with sharing many of my feelings publicly. So I try to record deviations from my baseline feelings, positive or negative.

About Productivity (and consistency with it), well, this is the one habit that will bring me to where I want to reach ultimately. Nothing is more important than this. Stark is the supporting sub for these goals.

About PS, I mainly added it as Stark lacks the masculine edge, according to the forum. I already had PS, which is all masculinity, so added it in. Seduction is not a focus for me at this moment, so no post about it.

About Sleep quality and Dreams, they reflect the rewire going on the brain. So I am keeping a track of that as well.

Overall, this is a personal tracking book of mine, rather than a review of the subliminals. But I am aware of the power of journaling, and that I have a lot of room for improvement on this skill. Would love to hear any actionable suggestions.

Day 13

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today was also nicely productive. Maybe the down part of my productivity cycle is over.
I had multiple anger mood shifts today. I was just sitting there, thinking about something, and one thought lead to another, and I became so angry. Later, while playing a game, again, I became so angry after losing a couple of times in a row. Among these experiences, once or maybe twice, I became aware of this as the anger was about to build and stopped, directed my mind to other places and the little anger faded away after not having any attention fuel.
Tonight (Day 14) will be my final night with the stage 1. I will take a much deserved rest day on Day 15, and Start with Stage 2 on Day 1 again.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning.

Thank you for the tactful response.

Day 14

Dreams: I could remember some cool dreams after I woke up, but I forgot them for not writing down.

Feeling: Today ends this run of Stage 1 of DR. Tonight and tomorrow will be rest day. From tomorrow night I will start Stage 2 of DR Qv2.

Day 15

Rest Day.
From tonight I will start with Stage 2 of DR Qv2. I have a plan of running it for a minimum of 45 days.

Day 1

DR Stage 2: 4 loops

Dreams: I had some clear and unusual dreams, both last night and this afternoon sleep. The afternoon sleep (about 1.5 hours) was so deep, I lost sense of time, place, date for a few seconds after I woke up. (it was like, where am I?)

Feeling: Today was the first day on stage 2. I think it might be due to my excitement for this, but I felt so positive today. No feeling of negativity. Productivity was moderate. Got the required stuff and two more done.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 2

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Over 9 hours of sleep.

Dreams: I couldn’t remember the dreams from last night. But I figured one thing, the dream from last night were the same pattern as the dream from the night before. And probably there was a storm.

Feeling: Same thing as yesterday. Positive and hopeful feelings all day for no particular reason. But today I had two negative feelings hit on separate times. each lasted for about 3 minutes.
Productivity-wise, today was great. I got a lot of things done.
An update, last night after I wrote the post, someone’s comment (in real life) about me really made me angry. I didn’t react or show any interest for further conversation. But it really bugged me for 15-20 minutes. I forgot about it today, and now that I remember it, it doesn’t bother me much. I hope these things don’t bother me at all as I go along my journey.

Day 3

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Again over 9 hours of sleep.

Dreams: Last night, there was an unusual dream. In the dream, I saw there was a crime mystery. Everyone was trying to figure out who did it, and how he/she did it. But I was trying to figure out why he/she did it. It’s funny, as I didn’t see/read any crime mystery movie/novel in a while. On another dream, I saw I was giving an exam, and I aced it. I was feeling so confident.

Feeling: Today was moderately productive. Even after having really good, and long sleep, I felt sleepy for a long portion of the day. Maybe this was caused by today’s different (exotic) food menu than usual. Feelings-wise, today was not all positive and hopeful but wasn’t negative either. I just felt neutral, nothing special kind of feeling.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

1 Like

Day 4

Dreams: I could remember some dreams from last night, but didn’t write them down after I woke up. Forgot all of them after a few hours.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I got so many things done, after a long while. I had an argument with someone, simply walked away not letting it bother my head, and it had a really small impact on my mind later on, for maybe 5-10 minutes. Tonight’s listen will be 5th day, and then I will take 2 days rest.

Day 5

Sleep quality: Sleep was ok last night. Couldn’t sleep enough as I had some work early morning.

Dreams: Same as yesterday, I could remember some dreams from last night, but didn’t write them down after I woke up. Forgot all of them after a few hours.

Feeling: Today was amazing in terms of productivity. I got so many things done. Specially in my side hustle, I surprised myself.
In terms of feelings, I was feeling positive and confident. No spike of negativity throughout the day as far I can recall, apart from 2 times, which was caused by reading stupid news.
I will take rest days for the next 48 hours.

Meditation: Didnot meditate.

Day 6 & 7
Rest days. It was good and relaxing. But I think I don’t need 2 days of rest. I guess from this week, it is going to be 6 days on, 1-day rest. I did feel some anxiety hit. (I guess the negative hit I usually get is actually anxiety, and not fear/shame). It was long, like about 20 minutes straight. And I couldn’t really point why I was feeling it. Because no memories or thoughts hit me, I just felt bad. I thought my subconscious mind was working on something and just closed my eyes to feel it fully. It went away like this.

Day 8

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: I was greatly productive today. Also during the rest days, productivity was good. I am happy that I am in the zone right now.
No hit of negative feelings today. None that I can remember on day 6 either. I felt a hit of negativity on day 7 though.
I am getting some strong interest in learning stuff, not random documentaries, stuff related to my career. And I am putting some good focus on them.

Day 9

The loops were ultrasonic and masked mixed, listened to during sleep, and 2 loops while awake.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams.

Feeling: Today, I felt amazing for no specific reason. I was super happy, and excited, as if something great happened to me, but actually nothing special had happened. I felt this way from right after waking up to now. Loved it.
Today was moderately productive. Got some important things done. But didn’t work on an important task for my side hustle that I had scheduled today. I sat down with it, but one minute later, I felt like not today.

Meditation: Meditated in the evening.

Day 10

The loops were ultrasonic and masked mixed, listened to during sleep, and 2 loops while awake.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. weird and out of the normal thoughts and dreams. Written them in my private journal.

Feeling: Before writing this entry, I was thinking I had a really bad day, productivity-wise. But now that I recalled, I actually got done a lot of things, more than yesterday.
Feelings-wise, today was neutral. I did have some negative spikes today (and last night), but they didn’t stay long enough. Mood was not super positive and happy like last day, but ok-ish.

Day 11

DR Stage 2: 2 loops
Stark: 0 loops

All loops were masked, listened to during light task.

Sleep quality: Sleep was ok-ish last night. Nothing about the quality but quantity, a friend called me way early in the morning for some emergency info, and I couldn’t sleep after that.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Had some unusual problems in one of my projects, which put me 3-4 weeks behind, and money wasted. This gave me some tough negativity for a while. But it faded away after an hour, and I am not much worried about it now. I had some problems with my speaker last night. So I got a sub-free sleep, and listened to four loops of masked in the daytime. Will be back to the usual routine from tonight.

Day 12

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. It was about me traveling to another city, meeting some friends and having some conversation. Interesting parts were in the conversations, but I could only remember a small fraction.

Feeling: Today was a very busy day. I had to work almost all day to finish some tasks. And the work time was super efficient. Proud of myself for this, but I don’t want to face it again this week. Need some rest. Also it’s rest time for the subs as well. tonight and tomorrow night will be sub free nights.

Day 13 & Day 14
Rest days.