My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Day 15

DR Stage 2: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened to during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. But I forgot them after waking up.

Feeling: Again, a very busy day. Work pressure was much. I also took some long hours on my side hustle during the past 2-3 days.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Day 16

Sleep quality: Sleep was ok last night. quantity was low, 6 hours of sleep.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today was a really lazy day. I felt exhausted all day. Maybe it is because I’ve been working hard for the past couple of days, combined with lower amount of sleep last night. Couldn’t get done anything properly.
Feelings-wise, today I felt bored mostly. Didn’t do much work, so had some free time. But felt bored to even watch Netflix during that time.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning.

Day 17
Today kind of became a rest day. I was out last night, so couldn’t listen to the subs. Also, away during the day. From tonight I’ll start again.
Also, I went ahead and purchased RICH. I will listen to it 1 loop per day while I am deep working on my side hustle(s). Hope this works as I am dreaming it to work.

Day 18

DR Stage 2: 2 loops
Stark: 2 loops
PS: 1 loops

Sleep quality: Sleep was deficit last night. 6 hours of sleep.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. In one of them, I was back in highschool days. There were a lot of ‘power game’, which were not present in real life. I was not losing though. I also had several argument with a teacher.
On another one, I went shopping. I bought everything I need (almost a new wardrobe) from one shop. The seller said I had a great personality, and it was very smooth.

Feeling: Today was super productive. I haven’t got this much done in a long while. This might be due to my new booster RICH, as I am excited to listen to it, and I made a promise only to listen to it while I am working.
I went to a party today. It was great. I was confident, conversational and the whole event was good.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate today.

Day 19

DR Stage 2: 2 loops
Stark: 2 loops
PS: 1 loop

Sleep quality: Sleep was deficit again last night.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. But couldn’t write them down after waking up, so forgot them later.

Feeling: Went to another party today. Nothing fancy, everything was normal.
Today was also super productive. I got so much done today that I was ahead of my planned schedule at one point. Later, thought to myself it would be better to stick to the expected pace to avoid burnouts later on.
Feelings-wise, I am overall happy. No negative stuff came in my mind for last two days, as far as I can remember. So it’s pretty much all positive.
Sleep is suffering. I will make sure to turn off the LED screens and go to bed timely tonight.
Hopefully will start working out again from tomorrow.

Day 20

PS: 2 loop

Sleep quality: Sleep was deficit again last night, but better than last few days. I woke up way early than I was supposed to, full of energy, which prevented me from having 8 hours sleep. But the quality might have been good, as I was feeling great after waking up.

Dreams: Dreams have been interesting lately. But unfortunately, I keep forgetting them after waking up or forget to write them down when I remember.

Feeling: Did some renovation tasks during the daytime. Was busy there.
I have been waking up with real excitement for no particular reason.
I didn’t have any negative thoughts or feelings (it’s been 2-3 days). (it was funny, as I wrote this, my mind actually tried to wonder and bring something negative up. I consciously had to put it back on track)
I was busy with housework, so didn’t start workout today.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 21

Sleep quality: Sleep was nice last night.

Dreams: Didn’t get any dreams.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I got so many things done.
I was angry as someone called me on the phone in the morning when I was sleeping. I showed my anger with the person. But it went away 10 minutes later and I was positive.
Again I was frustrated when someone cut me between my rant in a group conversation. Stood there for a few moments (so they don’t think I left for this reason, to make it seem I left normally) and left. Didn’t show frustration. I was positive a few moments after walking out.

Workout: Workout in the afternoon. I will try to bring it in the morning.

I realize you might be having a rest day or two soon. If the anger persists, I’d encourage you to remove 1 or 2 loops from your schedule.

Yeah man. 2 rest days after tonight, from tomorrow morning. And about the anger thing, didn’t face it today.

Day 22

Dreams: Some usual patterned dreams last night. And I couldn’t write any down.

Feeling: Today was super productive. I wasn’t feeling like it, and wasn’t sure I could complete the tasks, but I sat there, and everything was in flow.
I went on a social meetup in the evening. It was cool. I felt amazing, socially savvy, etc.
Didn’t have any negative feelings pop up today.

Workout: Didn’t workout.

Day 23

Dreams: Some usual patterned dreams last night. And I couldn’t write any down.

Feeling: Today was my day off. I didn’t do any work today. I went out on a meetup with friends. It was cool. Feelings-wise, no negativity spark today. I was happy pretty much all day.
For the next two days, I will be having rest days. So no subs.

Day 23, 24 were rest days. Day 25, I listened to a few loops while sleeping before my speaker’s charge went out. I don’t know how much I listened, so not counting that.
From tonight will start with usual listening pattern.

Day 26, 27 went normal. I listened to usual 10 hour routine during sleep. Was busy with a project and tired afterwards, so didn’t post. Also, didn’t listen to RICH or work on side hustle.

Today was Day 28. I felt negative many times today, 2 times staying almost 1 hour. One time it was due to news I heard, one time (after evening) it was for a song that brought some sweet-sadness, one time for no reason at all.

Listened to one loop of DR 2 masked (outside of night routine), followed by some happy songs. I am neutral right now. Not sad, but a little excited to start greatly tomorrow. (I was kind of sad about losing it with my goals, now I have a let’s take charge feeling)

Day 30

DR Stage 2: 1 loop
Stark: 0 loops
PS: 1 loop

All loops were masked, listened to during tasks.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Also, for the last 2 days, I had amazing sleep during afternoon, feeling so much energetic after waking up.

Dreams: Had some weird deams last night. And it felt so real at that time. In that dream I was living in a house that I don’t know in real life.

Feeling: I was stuck in a really tiresome project for the last few days. And my mind wasn’t energetic after the workday ended, I just felt numb. Hopefully, I can get back on track from now.
Spent today as a rest day (almost), and I will start my final 30 days of DR st 2 from 1st of June and start st 3 from 1st of July.
Today I had a little negative spark, but nowhere near the negative spark I wrote about 2 days ago.
Productivity-wise, I allowed myself to be lazy for 2 days after the busy times.

1 Like

Day 32

Sleep quality: Sleep was amazing last night. Over 10 hours of sleep and felt great after waking up.

Dreams: Really interesting dreams last night. And they were weird as well.

Feeling: Today was amazing. Felt confident and good all day. No negativity. I was able to complete my to-do list today. Made a bigger to-do list for tomorrow. Also made a sale, which made my mood great at the later part of the day.

Meditation: Meditated after waking up.

1 Like

Day 35

Sleep quality: Sleep was ok-ish last night. But a big nap this afternoon covered the gap.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night. But on day 33 maybe, I had a nightmare that woke me up. Also one of these nights, I had another dream about being on a journey by road, very long one.

Feeling: Today was nice overall. But I felt some good negativity hit in the morning. But nothing later on the day. Last night I had a major obstacle, didn’t feel any negative, at all, but I felt hopeful. It felt like this will open up a better road for me.
These days I feel a ‘need’ to be doing something when I see a batch of free time. But many of the time, I don’t know what to work on, or I am simply too lazy/tired to start working on what came to my mind. But that feeling that I ‘need’ to be doing something doesn’t go away.

Workout: Worked out in the morning.

Day 37

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: I had a project task that kept me busy all day. But the busy time wasn’t really productive/efficiant.
Didn’t feel any negativity today. But wasn’t fully happy all day either.
I am feeling the need for a rest. (feeling of lack of energy, problem falling asleep) The next two days will be rest days.

Be careful with the amount of exposure since you may hit stonewalling that diminishes the results massively. If you experienced any of the following symptoms it may mean that you’re stonewalling:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm

Yeah, probably got it. I am on my rest days now. So hopefully it will go away with rest.

If it was a prolonged state you could try to do a one week washout. It helps.