My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

WOW! Big day!

Woah. It was a BIG break. I went on a trip with a few friends. After coming back, I was sick for a week. I decided to give my body and mind some rest, as I was sick, and the trip was tiresome for my body and mind. So there was no sub or almost no work in this period.
Yesterday I started feeling fully better. Started to work. And my productivity was through the roof. Today was great as well. So I am starting back the sub journey from tonight.
My listening pattern will be the same as before. I will just replace Q for Qv2 on DR and Stark. And for DR, I will run Stage 1 for the next 7 or 10 days.
Hoping to see the power of Qv2 starting tonight.

1 Like

I’m glad you are feeling better. Welcome back!

Day 1

DR Stage 1: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened to during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. And also super deep.

Dreams: I had some interesting dreams last night. In many of the sequences, I was in situations that were frustrating for me. Like I am one step away from getting a project done, but some external problems (created by other people) is/are not letting me finish the final step.

Feeling: Today was productive as the past 3 days. It’s amazing how a long ‘doing nothing’ break bores your brain so much that all it wants to do is be active.

Workout: Didn’t workout. I will probably skip this thing for the next 2-3 weeks, as I am still pretty weak from the sickness.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning.

Day 2

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: There is something common about my dream from last night and the night before. But I can’t figure it out exactly, as I don’t remember the dreams. Will try to journal dreams as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Feeling: Today was a little less productive than last day. But I am pretty sure tomorrow I will get back again.
I am getting much internal self talk. It’s not in a negative way, as this is not interfering with my works or life, also the thoughts are not negative, like self-doubt or something. Yes, there are self-criticisms, but they are mostly information/motivation I can use to improve myself.
Also, sudden realizations about myself, or life in general. Loving these. But they are not staying there. I get this realization, feel energized for a few minutes, but it fades.

1 Like

I find that writing it down in as much detail as I can really helps to solidify those realizations.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I will try to keep a personal notebook for these realizations. Also, something just hit my mind. I don’t usually want to write these kind of things, one of the reasons being I actually want my conscious mind not to ‘get hurt’ by these thoughts. When I write them down, it becomes more ‘real’, than just a ‘thought’. Maybe this will be the first entry on my notebook, ha ha.

1 Like

Day 3

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Over 9 hours of sleep, uninterrupted.

Dreams: Couldn’t clearly remember any dreams.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive, more than yesterday. But I am not satisfied. Will try to work better (efficiency-wise) tomorrow.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

I understand. Sometimes I write down my thoughts and insights because I don’t remember what they are 1 week from now because my perceptions seem to be changing so quickly.

1 Like

Day 4

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Today I was able to write down a few scenes from my dreams after I woke up. I guess I got one thing (among the multiple) that was common in my last few night’s dreams. It was me visiting some place, with my extended family (distant uncles, cousins), either visiting their house or visiting a different place with them.
Last night, one scene was about me visiting a ocean, sea beach with my some family members or friends (characters changed midway of the dream). I was kind of rough there and was breaking rules, in a fun way. Later I saw my crush on the beach. My friends started to say she is not a good person. Funny thing, they used a unique word pun to describe her, which I had never thought of or heard in my conscious mind.

Feeling: Today was not productive. I barely got some required things done. I just wanted to play game all day. Also later the day I had a long sleep, even though I wasn’t much tired and had good sleep last night. In the evening I thought let’s let today go as a holiday and happily watched a movie. Tomorrow I will be productive again.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 5

Dreams: Last night’s dream was also with same pattern. I saw some family members came to visit me, but it was in my old house. In another sequence, there was a reunion with my school friends. Some interest conversation in the second dream. I could remember one only. Wish I could remember the conversations from both dreams.

Feeling: Another day wasted. Today it was totally on me. I started playing a game when I was supposed to work. Got stuck on a level and was like I will finish it today and then log out. In the end, couldn’t finish it and lost so many hours and energy. Tried to do some stuff done in the evening to do some damage control, but not satisfied.

Day 6

DR Stage 1: 2 loops
Stark: 2 loops
PS: 0 loops

1 set of Stark and DR was ultrasonic, and the other was masked.

Sleep quality: Sleep was neutral last night. Not bad, not good.

Dreams: I could remember last night’s dream, but didn’t write down after I woke up. So forgot them a few hours later. Last night’s dream was also around the same pattern, a visit, some friends or family, some conversation.

Feeling: After yesterday’s disaster, I was comitted there will be no game playing today. The day went good. I actually got stuff done, with 4 one hour sessions of deep work throughout the day. So at the evening, I rewarded myself with some game.
From the last 2/3 days, I am getting mood swings a couple of times a day. It’s not severe, but it’s like I am nice and all, and all of a sudden, some stupid past stuff comes to my mind and I am sad/ashamed/angry. And there are internal talks about the stuff, which I consciously (and successfully) try to block and divert my mind to other places, as I have seen that they take away unnecessary energy and don’t bring anything good (like a resolve or something). Sometimes they come out of nowhere, and sometimes they come with association from something I see/read.

That’s DR probably. Remember, you could always try 1 loop of DR a day.

1 Like

Day 7

Dreams: I remembered the dream from the night before. It was about some of my friends going to some place. When we were returning by the bus, it stopped at a remote place for a minute. I along with another friend got down to buy some snacks, and the bus started running. My friend ran and got into the bus, but I failed to get it. Later the bus stopped again after a few blocks, and I could catch up.

Last night’s dream was also about a trip, and the same group of friends as above, minus two of them. In this dream, we went to a castle-like house to stay there for the night. There were no electricity, and a storm outside. A complete horror-like situation. We sat in circles and told horror stories. Although there were chills, it felt more of a fun adventure than a horror/scary feeling.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I am 1 day ahead of my schedule for a task I am working on. Feeling-wise, I can feel that DR stage 1 is hitting deeper. I am getting the similar feelings of running DR stage 1 Qv1 in the first 20 days. I will be running it for 3 more days, making it 10 days of stage 1 Qv2.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Day 8

Dreams: Today’s dream was kind of a break of pattern from past weeks same patterned dreams. I saw I was about to go to a favorite vacation destination of mine. I was going there for a work. But as I reached the bus station, my requirement to go there was no more. There was a shortage of tickets and a big line. So I gave away my ticket to an old guy. On another scence, I saw I was trying to learn riding a bike, a different kind of one, as I already know how to ride normal ones.

Feeling: Today was nicely productive. I finished my task way earlier and was free for the rest of the time. But I didn’t start anything new and just rested and chilled.
Today was more positive feelings-wise, as in, I didn’t get much of the negative spikes. maybe 5 minutes combined in the whole waking hours.
I am thinking if I should run stage 1 for 8 days and start stage 2 from may 1st. But I am also thinking if this is me trying to avoid progressing through the journey. A bit confusion there.

Meditation: Did not meditate.

Day 9

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today, the beginning was nicely productive. I didn’t have any assigned task for the later part of the day, so I did nothing particular, just browsing the internet. I have to get specific tasks assigned for the hours I want to spend working, instead of having no specific task.

Day 10

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. Over 9 hours of uniterupter sleep.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today was gone with the blink of an eye. Woke up, did some necessary work, started learning about seo, did some research on crypto, and the day was over.
Feelings-wise, didn’t feel anything not-natural throughout the day. All day I was feeling positive. But last night, After I went to bed, I was feeling negative (cannot point it exactly fear,sad,ashamed but not anger) for no reason, like I was just feeling it, there was no reason coming in my mind for feeling that way. It lasted for about 10 minutes. Then it went away.
I can feel DR stage 1 working deeper. I will give it five more days and then I will move on to DR stage 2.

How so man?

Just a feeling man. Like I didn’t feel much mood shifts in Q compared to Qv2. It’s like so many old memories come to my mind sometimes, also inner talks. Ofcourse, I cannot compare these quantitatively on a healing sub, it’s just feelings, so cannot explain this more precisely.

1 Like

This makes sense. Thank you for explaining further.