My 1 year Journey with Dragon Reborn + Stark + PS

Your self-discipline to work even when you don’t feel like it is admirable.

I still think you might benefit from

DR Stage 2: 2 loops
Stark: 2 loops
PS: 1 loops

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion man. Will start using that pattern if things get too tough.

Day 14

DR Stage 2: 4 loops
Stark: 4 loops
PS: 2 loops

All loops were ultrasonic, listened to during sleep.

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night. And I also slept after lunch (30 minute nap became 2 hour long nap) which felt even more great.

Dreams: Last night before I woke up (in the morning), and also during the nap today, I had dreams of having huge arguments with my father. The setting on the 2 dreams were different, but I was arguing in both of them. After waking up both the time, I self checked and decided that I wasn’t really feeling any particular anger (at conscious level) towards my father which might have caused the dreams.

Feeling: Today was more productive. I woke up and created a small to do list. I thought I shouldn’t jump to extreme as last week right away. Tomorrow I will create a more high volume task list, and take it to extreme by the weekend and gain the lost the rhythm I was having before the vacation.

Workout: Didn’t workout.

Meditation: Meditated in the morning.

I have been following your journal. If you were to summarize what you would like to have happen in the next 3 months, what would that be?

1 Like

Funny thing, I was reading your experience summary from your discussion thread right now as I received this notification.

I have this feeling I will be on Stage 2 for 90 days. I was at a great state (mood wise) during the second half of Stage 1. But Stage 2, after the first few days, started bringing some tough emotion and lethargy. To me, I guess first couple of days on Stage 2 was a glimpse of what to expect by the end of the stage. At that time I was thinking of joy, self-love, self-care, proud-of-self, deserving etc.

I said ‘thinking’ these and not ‘feeling’ these because they were there, but not fully. It’s hard to describe, but let me try.

Someone I know and like gave me a compliment. I was happy but also felt that they just said it to make me smile, they actually didn’t feel/believe it. There was no sign supporting my thought, I just felt like why would someone like them think this about me. Then it struck my mind, dude, they mean it. You need to stop blocking compliments, love, respect, etc because you think you don’t deserve it. The next thing, I started to feel well deserved of everything positive. But it faded away. It wasn’t integrated in me yet, it came because of a ‘thought’ and wasn’t yet permanent in my mind.
Similar cases with other feelings.

So, by the end of the next 3 months, I want to feel deserving, proud, etc etc and have them fully installed in my mind, and feel like those glimse moments all the day. Like there is a phrase, ‘feeling good enough’, I want to feel ‘best enough’, if I could explain clearly. Also have so much love and respect for myself, treat myself like I would treat a superstar (respect, not let myself get hurt, not put myself in a lower standard situations).

Another thing to note, I feel like I am more opened up socially and feel easier to connect with people. I haven’t met many people so far due to lockdown, but it’s what I felt (super clearly) with the people I met and conversed in recent times. I guess Stark is doing some work there. But I don’t have specific expectations on the non-DR subs, as I won’t be able to take action, due to covid restrictions. But I will keep them going, to make sure they put my mindset right, so everything else will go fast and smooth when things are normal.

That’s the spirit mate!

:partying_face::+1:

Day 15

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: Could not remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today was productive, more than I had expected. I completed my to-do list, which I planned to keep smaller and gradually make big, and did almost double the tasks. I will keep the to-do list as planned tomorrow as well, and if I do double of that like today, I will start having bigger to-do lists.

Workout: Worked out in the morning.

Meditation: Didn’t meditate.

Day 16

Sleep quality: Sleep was great last night.

Dreams: I could remember some interesting dreams from last night. Wrote them in my dream journal right after waking up.

Feeling: Today was productive, but not like yesterday. I could complete my to-do list, but nothing more. I am not disappointed actually. It’s better to get things done slowly then to do loads of task in a weekend and then burn out.

Day 17

Sleep quality: Sleep was in deficit last night. But made it up with a 90 minute sleep in the afternoon.

Dreams: I couldn’t remember any dreams from last night.

Feeling: Today was very productive. I created a big to-do list today. It was tough for me to complete, but I got it done and felt really proud about it. Last night I wasted time and had less time to sleep. Not letting it happen tonight.

Day 18

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: I had some crazy dreams both at night and during my day nap. Unfortunately they were not clear when I woke up and faded away.

Feeling: Today was not productive at all. I woke up and sat for work. Found out the task I had planned to do in the morning couldn’t be started due to technical delay, so I just opened up youtube and got hooked to animated explanatory videos about trivial stuff like how we can go to another galaxy and live there etc. Pretty much wasted the whole day. In the evening I got some stuff done, but after an hour I thought let’s waste the whole day, and binged netflix.
Will start tomorrow with a new energy to get things done, and also a backup plan to do if I cannot work on a task due to external factors.

I ordered some equipment for workout, which will create a basic entry level home “workout pad” (too basic to call it a home “gym”) So from next week, workouts are going to be more serious.

Also, I am excited about the Q-V2 upgrade. When DR upgrade comes out, I might go back and run stage 1 for a week or two, to get the extra boost of V2.

I have been following your journal and I have some ideas that might help.

I might even be repeating myself.

First please consider taking the number of loops and half them. If you feel like cringing, that’s okay.

I’m asking you to think about doing so because you seem to have intermittent reconciliation. I think it is presenting in poor sleep.

Next consider listening 2 days of listening with 1 day of rest, then 2 days of listening with 2 days of rest. Perhaps rest days could be Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Think about how to make sleep a priority. Do you have any electronic devices by your bed? I find those might disrupt my sleep. Have you looked into sleep hygiene?

1 Like

Hey man. I always appreciate your help, support and inputs. I have been getting your advice to reduce the loops and I think at this point you think I am a stubborn know-it-all who doesn’t want to take expert advice, lol. That’s not the case. The reason I still do that many loops is

1. I feel I’m getting ‘less’, as I believe I won’t come back to stage 1-3 once they are done. I plan to only run stage 4 occasionally, after I’m done with all 4 stages. So I’m trying to get as much as I can in 60 days for stage 1-3. I have a mental target of 250 rounds per stage, which is not a fixed target, just something I try to get.

2. I play subs on a separate speaker, which repeats the mp3s loaded on it as long as it’s turned on. It’s not a smart device, so no way to instruct it to turn off after 5 hours or make it stop repeating. I turn it on when it’s time to go to bed, and turn off some times after waking up. To stop it after 5 hours would mean waking up in the middle of the night and turning it off, which is not a healthy option tbh.

Now the rest day thing is in my hand, which I can easily control. I’ll take tonight as rest day, and select fixed weekly rest days tomorrow. If I take 1 day rest after every 3 days, it will take me 80 days to complete a stage, 90 days if I take rest after every 2 days. I guess 3:1 would be balanced. Let’s see.

And about sleep stuff, I have studied a lot of content on it (youtube, web articles) and know the basics. But am too lazy to implement them. I’ll make a list and start them one by one from next week. This needs to be a priority.

Again, I really appreciate your inputs. Don’t hesitate to give me any kind of advice that you think would help me, it’s always welcome.

Agreed.

I think that sleep is second only to rest days for reducing reconciliation.

Sometimes less is more.

Please.

1 Like

Day 19

DR Stage 2: 0 loops
Stark: 0 loops
PS: 0 loops

Today was a rest day. No subliminals listened.

Sleep quality: Sleep was subpar last night. It was caused by the very spicy dinner I had from outside home, which caused stomach aches and burns all night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today I put some good thoughts on my sub journey ahead. From now on, I will bring a routine on my listening. Today was a rest day. I will listen to 3 days next and take 1 day break, after that I will listen 2 days and take 1 day break. This way I will take 2 days break a week.
I will still aim for 250 hours of subs before moving on to next stage. So, no target on number of days.
I am planning to order a tracker to track my sleep. So in future, I can track quantitative data about my sleep rather than just how it felt.

This new approach to breaks might prove very helpful.

Thanks for your suggestions brother.

Day 20

Sleep quality: Sleep was good last night.

Dreams: I had an interesting dream last night. It was about choices, like in 2 different dreams, I was stuck between 2 different choices. I couldn’t make any choice in either of the dream, as both of the time I woke up before a choice was made.

Feeling: Today was greatly productive. I finished a task that was supposed to be done in 5 days in one day. Ofcourse, it’ll need some edge-smoothening, which I can complete and deliver in a relaxed mood tomorrow. I felt amazing because of it.

1 Like

Day 21

Sleep quality: Good sleep last night.

Dreams: I had an interesting dream last night. But forgot most of it soon after waking up.

Feeling: Today went away very fast without me even realizing anything. Not very productive, finished off the task I was working on and that’s pretty much it. Maybe because I was burned out from last day’s work.

Day 22

Sleep quality: Good sleep last night.

Dreams: Couldn’t remember any dream from last night.

Feeling: Today was kind of productive. I started the day, got some work done, then prepared for my tour tomorrow. Later the day, I was assigned an urgent task that had to be done in 2 days. As I am going on a tour tomorrow, I had to finish it tonight. But thankfully, the task was not much time-consuming, as in, it could easily be done in 2-3 hours.
I will not be home for the next 3 days. Good chances, I won’t be listening to the subs for those 3 days. So, will be getting a big rest ‘triple-day’.
Workout equipments arrived. Will start on it after I come back. Also, paused my plan on buying a sleep tracker for now. Maybe next month.