Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

The first day that I ran Qv2, I fell in love with the ‘mental’ feeling of Ascension. It just hits different, I’m not sure I can explain better.

I could probably easily knock it up to two loops, I used to use EmperorQ at 3 or 4 loops per day at a time without much recon.

But, nah. Doesn’t feel right yet. So I agree with you.

3 Likes

It’s like the world is changing for u whereas Q was changing you. QV2 changes the world. It’s like a deep change.

4 Likes

I have noticed that running Emperor QV2.
I’m running that RICH V2 , Executive V2 , and HOM V2 while I wait for EOG V2
Determined not to have to worry about money ever again and with what @Hoppa said it’s imperative that we become wealthy to be able to do more for others

3 Likes

are you still running Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

On my usage of Qv2:

On experimenting with the usage of Qv2:

Khan in Qv2:

I’m definitely noticing the effects of QV2 and Ultima V2. Renaissance Man feels like it has been activating parts of my brain I didn’t know I had :wink: along with Stark QV2 and Paragon V2, with shades of the auras to boot. Hit some reconciliation this evening but I was able to be clear what it was and push past it.

With Paragon and maybe partially because of RM I’ve noticed my senses and sensory memory being “healed” in terms of becoming aware of smell and other senses being heightened and triggering memories or deja vu. Like something is being rewired.

3 Likes

The same happened to me today after running RebirthU.

1 Like

Yes Stages 1 & 2

2 Likes

Can you guys clarify on how you “cleared” the reconciliation?
I find that when I feel reconciliation, it is more of a feeling of tiredness and fatigue, than anything emotional which requires clearing.

I usually wait it out but if I keep being fatigued I take one or two days off.

2 Likes

Briefly, it’s about addressing whatever issue is activated in the reconciliation.

Can’t always be resolved, but sometimes it can.

Tiredness and fatigue, for example, can be addressed through rest/sleep, nutrition, and exercise. May or may not be resolved quickly, but one can try.

8 Likes

Periodic fatigue is something I’ve dealt with a lot in the last year or so. So I haven’t tended to associate it with reconciliation. That said I did experience this back in the early days with Emperor. More often than not in this situation I would run Paragon.

My experience of reconciliation is often connected with frustration with the speed of progress or nostalgia for “better times”, the feeling of being past ones prime, how am I going to get back to this type of good situation (in the case of last night, a period in my life where I had a full library at my disposal in our living room, and me and my partner would go out to events like movie premieres or various conferences, markets etc together and there was plenty of novelty in my life to help me feel like forward progress was occuring). Last night I actually ended up spinning the energy the opposite direction using the old NLP technique, which is something I ordinarily wouldn’t think of doing. Also talked about it with my ex, got positive encouragement there. As well as just pushing through it by focusing on other things. For some reason it just seemed clearer than usual that this type of thinking was fundamentally flawed which made it easier to turn away from it. I suspect QV2 has helped with this.

5 Likes

Thank you for the replies!

Yes, I am thinking that better sleep, healthier/higher quality food, and allergy medications/immunotherapy (it’s that time of year plus my partner just got a new cat), are all definitely on the menu for me as remedies for my fatigue.

I’ll also look into the NLP spinning, I’ve heard Tony Robbins talk about that but don’t know too much about it.

You have a knot in the pit of your stomach. Notice which way that feeling(energy) is spinning, and spin it in the opposite way, and see what happens. Does the negative emotion transform/go away? etc.

I’m not sure that’s the kind of spinning he’s talking about, but that is one kind of spinning.

1 Like

Yup, thats the type I meant. I first saw this performed by Bandler, but I think David Snyder’s material has given me the most benefit on that front.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have to look up Snyder.

Are you able to give a brief description of how to do it the Snyder way? Or is it too long and complicated? Would love to know.

I’ve watched David Synder’s videos on energy healing. The technique for spinning is so simple but it is extremely effective. I use it on myself, my kids, and my friends. I don’t know how it works but it does, and it works exceptionally well.

@emperor_obewan have you done any of Synder’s other classes? I’ve been thinking about doing his persuasion courses, but I’ve already done Mind Bending Language by Igor Ledochowski.