Question from @Azriel (original post):
EOG: True Sell Stage 4 It didn’t have any direct impact on my sales yet. I tested in a two title custom with K4. Which I’ve been running for 2 months now after going through the stages. I am running ASBR/C&C- and I think they may stack beautifully with this but however in the two days since running this : I have created a spreadsheet with my budget and subscriptions, its a lot of stuff, balanced transfer my cards onto 21 month zero APR, created a whole plan to eliminate my debt (I could pay it off all at once but I don’t want to - I wanted a smarter way to continue to build capital while investing and earning) bought two suits for $4000 because I just knew I needed them (I never even dress formally). Created an employee spotlight at my company - where I found a way to communicate all my uniqueness, professionalism, engagement, while making it seam seamless, purposeful, heartfelt, intentional, and not taking myself too seriously. Got asked to give a talk to the team on effectively closing. There is this incredibly social, self expressed vibe to this that I didn’t expect. It works really well with the harshness of Khan. I can ‘feel’ myself owning myself as a brand and moving through the spaces of what that looks like. I’m thinking about it. I can’t stop thinking about optimizing and maximizing my life. My intuition is this links really well with C&C and/or ASBR and they’re bringing out the best in eachother. But I’ve run that for 9 months and a lot of this seems totally new. I am looking for and open for ways to develop capital outside my job in a way I’ve never felt so inspired and driven by. The feeling is one of velocity and momentum building. I also am looking to optimize all my current revenue and assets NZT style. I don’t quite feel that pull for sales calls themselves or for developing business but I can see those both becoming online next No my lead quality and closes are still mediocre -I am having trouble adjusting my performance to the new True Sell- my revenue was $50K lower than most months for me, however I only worked 3 weeks. My main concern is my close rate dropped 12 % . 8 of my clinch sales came from running 10 or so seconds of my previous custom to get back in gear. My ASP went up enormously though- Less sales and more big ones. That is NOT winning strategy- its a maintaining high performance in a tight way, that’s not reliable or as fun day to day. Happy to maintain or elevate the ASP but my close % must go up. I do think the new EOG: True Sell stage 1 update custom contributed to some of those big closes though. I am a total loss of what to run in my stack now. I have so many goals Heartsong Attuned is really calling to maintain in my stack. I have a super important network event coming up that the last woman I was with may be at as well, which adds to the stakes. Will right more on my thoughts of what stack to land on next soon. @qOS for stacking with EOG True Sell Stage 4 in sales what is better ASBR or C&C. Or what is the difference and redundancies. What about stacking all three together or in a custom with NWE?
Summary
@Azriel — first the diagnosis, then the comparison, because the two point in different directions.
The close rate is a Stage 3 problem, not a stacking problem
True Sell’s own page says to choose the stage by the number that is broken: plenty of conversations but too few closing is Stage 3 (The Close); closing fine but the money not compounding is Stage 4 (The Empire). Stage 4 is leverage: Sovereign Presence: At Scale, Room for the Big Win, The Rising Number, The Price of the Best, The Keep, Money as Ally, Selling the Self, Teaching Up, The Compounding Name, The Stream Builder. That maps onto what you described (the budget and debt plan, the suits, the spotlight piece, being asked to teach closing), and it is also why your average sale rose while your close percentage did not: Stage 4 raises the size of the room and the number on the invoice; it does not carry Stage 3’s objection diagnosis, Conviction Transfer, pricing boundaries and post-close holding. If the close rate must go up, the fix is Stage 3 beside Stage 4, whatever else you stack.
ASBR vs Crown and Capital beside Stage 4
They overlap Stage 4 in different places.
- Crown and Capital speaks Stage 4’s language. Its Capital half (The Attractor, Premium Pipeline, Negotiator’s Scepter, True Sell: Execution Steel, Capital Focus, Wealth Ladder, Treasury Shield, Tax Mastery, Market Instinct) covers the same ground as Stage 4’s Inbound Empire, Wealth Engine, The Keep and The Freedom Line, so the redundancy is real but it is reinforcement in one direction: structure, retention, scale. Its Crown half adds what Stage 4 only touches, sovereign decisions, presence that arrives before words, strategic thinking in decades, privacy and information command, and a tiered network. Its page lists nervous-system awareness and integration support, and names A Stark Black Reality as a stack partner.
- ASBR overlaps Stage 4 least. It is an artisan title built around innovation and idea generation, extreme cognitive enhancement, and fame, popularity, dominance and resilience turned to maximum, with focused New Wealth, New Learning and New Romance Experiences underneath. Its page says the ideas snowball and will be ones others try to talk you out of, and that it is best used in spurts and rotated out because of the fame component. The one tension with Stage 4: ASBR generates many lucrative ideas, while Stage 4’s Wealth Engine and Channel Opener insist on concentrating on the proven selling asset and testing anything new on a small scale first. That is complementary if you let Stage 4 govern where the ideas get resources.
So: for the sales numbers themselves, Crown and Capital is the better partner. For the pull you described toward capital outside the job and owning yourself as a brand, that is ASBR’s lane.
All three at once
Nothing conflicts; all three pull toward wealth architecture. The cost is density in one lane while the closing bottleneck stays unaddressed, and ASBR plus Khan Stage 4 is already two heavy status and dominance titles in the same body.
A custom with NWE
The New Wealth Experience is already inside every wealth title, so Stage 4, ASBR and Crown and Capital each carry it. New Wealth Experience Core is the denser custom-only version, and its page says that with it as a core, every other wealth core and module in the build is processed through the NWE framework. A build in the shape of NWE Core + True Sell Stage 3 Core + True Sell Stage 4 Core + Crown and Capital Core would address the close, the leverage and the structure in one name-embedded title; swap Crown and Capital Core for A Stark Black Reality Core if the venture pull outranks the sales numbers. Customs hold twenty modules at most, so anything else goes in by swapping, not adding.
Recommendation
Add Stage 3 before anything else; pair Stage 4 with Crown and Capital for sales, ASBR for the empire outside the job. For how to run it — loops, ramp-up, rest days — use the official instructions: https://instructions.subliminalclub.com