Module Pack 13 Reign of Kings (2)

Available now at: New Modules - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

24 Likes

i witnessed the birth of the topic

4 Likes

@Lion
You were correct about your guess

2 Likes

Ooooweeeee! Thanks for the tag, brother. Was deep into reading the New Wealth Experience thread.

1 Like

Hahaha! We got a first! The Nouveau RICH Core is here. A Core released before its main store title version.

You must’ve missed it. NR was out 30 min before the pack.

3 Likes

ROFL! Oh yes I missed it! Thanks Simon.

Just woke up

1 Like

Oh my goodness! The Radiating Health module! Asked for Aura of Healing on the roadmap and this is it!!!

THANK YOU SAINT AND FIRE!!!

Tagging you here, @Joa23

14 Likes

Thanks even tho I have to change my entire customs trying to get them to 10 lol and run for a year

1 Like

Seriously! The Academic module makes me want to go back to college lol.

2 Likes

Hmm. I have a feeling that the Radiating Health module scripting could be available in Revelation of Body.

@Fire - can we use concious guidance to transmit this Radiating Health to those who are far away? Send them healing energy?

2 Likes

I’m liking that the Virtue Series is being expanded, I’ve been hoping for this!

1 Like

I feel like Homeostasis should be a script in ANY sub so people stop overexposing :smiley:

1 Like

The Collector Module I thought of him:

collector-guardians-of-the-galaxy

A question about New Dawn:

How HARD does this go? As in, if you’re in a relationship/marriage you’re not happy with, will it urge you to let go of it?
Same with a job you are in and dislike?

Or is this more helping you along the path if you are already on the brink of leaving things, whatever it is?

11 Likes

Thank you Subliminalclub

1 Like

The pictures are beautiful.

8 Likes

The new Subliminal Club art style overall is quite magnificent! And these modules are gorgeous.

AI Whisperer, New Dawn (love it!), Radiating Health, Stillmind will definitely go into customs sometime in the future.

Thinking about it, besides the NWE NRICH sounds like the perfect way to crack the wealth ceiling open for me, even though I‘ve this difficult relation with money, I love analyzing, manipulating and cracking systems.

@Fire A couple of questions:

Is similar scripting to Typing Mastery already included in Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X?

What is the difference between Reading Mastery and Book Blitz?

Would Destiny Directive work in a hypnosis custom?

4 Likes

I want all of them :blush:

3 Likes

Amg the Destiny directive one🥰

3 Likes

Great, big thx

7 Likes