3 Likes

Pre-drop discussion. Take a look here:

12 Likes

20 mins left LETS GOOOO

5 Likes

Tear it down:

8 Likes

Is STKS the beginning of ZP v2 MAX?

Meaning is The Revelation of Dreams the first title?
or did it begin earlier… with ROM & ROS and Lots?

I like to update tags in iTunes.

Module Pack #13:

8 Likes

It was.

4 Likes

Would Destiny Directive - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

Be good for sales or customer success roles/where there’s a lot of client engagements? @SaintSovereign

If it includes giving advice, then it’s going to be very effective.

5 Likes

@Vesper could see this being a double edged sword in sales. May he better for b2b, but being in coaching/consulting anytime I do much coaching on the sales call I tend to loose them.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, I will keep Power Talk instead since for sales like @ouroboros mentioned you don’t want keep giving out advice on calls.

Nice. Nouveau R.I.C.H. seems to have echoes of HOM and Stark. Well done.

If you could sun up Wanted Black in one word…

3 Likes

How do we differentiate between the intuition to skip some days and a recon that makes us don’t want to continue listening to subs?

I have some ideas about it, like maybe the intuition comes from a calm mind and the recon is from agitation, but I’m still not clear about it because recon can be subtle too sometimes.

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

That’s why we’re still giving recommendations regarding listening time. Also, the care scripting never leads to using more loops.

5 Likes

Which titles have this scripting so far ?

1 Like

That makes sense.

I will do my own experiments too to figure out what works & how things feel for me.

The ZP v2 MAX titles aka the titles listed in the first post of this thread.

2 Likes

Heads up. Nuevo Vesper’s back:

7 Likes

Note:

The new ebook is more of a business / informational guide on the nature of “value” rather than a story.

We will be releasing a guide on each of the business pro-tips that were listed in the first story. It’s not an amendment, this was always planned.

Consider it a masterclass on deep business principles regarding value.

14 Likes